Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm going to be patient for another hour or two and then I am going to get quite upset about not having the update.

There had better be apology orbs for this.

I feel like Daggers and staffs are going to be extremely useful in the Rival Domains mode.

Also Ward/Goad stacking is going to be fun.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hmm. . . Lots of orbs from the garden. Not sure if I want to pull for anyone on the upcoming banner.  Though Chrom could be interesting. And stat wise Male Morgan could end up my best Red infantry mage. Female Morgan is dominated by Summer Corrin. Though F!Morgan does have some interesting skills in the form of her tome and Mirror Stance.

Anyways my Garden teams were

Fjorm/Sothe/Marissa/Inigo
The idea being all three would appreciate some extra speed and Inigo and Fjorm would both like special cool downs dropped a bit. Sothe was the work horse here.

Gunnthra/Lute(+RES -HP)/Felicia(Plate)/Joshua
Talk about debuff central. I suppose I could have had Arvis in place of Joshua for even more ploying. But I wanted at least one physical soaker. And you can ploy the same person only so many times.I also considered Leo to play with his tome. But my Leo is -ATK and that gets kinda painful to play with after a bit.

L!Ike/Soren/Nephenee/Soliel(Heavy Blade A slot)
Soliel likes the extra attack and I figured she would like Soren's debuff. Then I realized I didn't have enough SP saved on him. Woe is me. This team had the hardest time.

Ephraim/Eirika(Refined Sieglinde)/Myrrh/Siegbert
Oh god. Eirika is a monster. Siegbert basically buffs her attack by 12. Ephraim carries Hone Cavalry and Hone speed seal. So thanks to him she also gets 10 extra speed. And Myrrh of course loves Ephraim's Defense boost and Eirika carries Fort Defense Seal. Stat wise Myrrh ended up with 49/61/32/50/38. In battle Eirika has 46/63/50/39/36, assuming I mathed right. The boys didn't get to do much. The ladies just tore everyone apart while they stood by and snacked on popcorn.

I almost put Eirika on L!Ike's team instead. It would have been L!Ike(Defense Tactic)/L'Arachel(Resistance Tactic)/Siegbert or LA!Lilina(Attack Tactic)/Eirika. I think Eirika would enjoy +12 to three stats. What about you? Problem is my Lilina is pretty poor(-SPD) and my L'Arachel isn't great either. Siegbert would be triple red. Plus Ike and Soren should be on the same team, don't you think?

Edited by Usana

16 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm going to be patient for another hour or two and then I am going to get quite upset about not having the update.

There had better be apology orbs for this.

I feel like Daggers and staffs are going to be extremely useful in the Rival Domains mode.

Also Ward/Goad stacking is going to be fun.

There may no apologies orbs this time, because it’s not IS’s fault.

Blessed Gardens maps so far were fun but generally not too difficult. I used Caeda/Valter/Narcian/Fjorm, Sigurd/Oscar/Gunnthra/Lyn, Ike/Eliwood/Lyn/Grima, and Xander/Ephraim/L'Arachel/Frederick. Curious what these maps will offer in the future, and I'm glad to have so many blessings left to toss around.

The other rewards are nice, too. I was able to upgrade Caeda's Wing Sword, I'm starting to rebuild an orb stockpile after getting Hardin yesterday, and I'm almost to 40k feathers. 20k of them are reserved for an Aether inheritance for either Hardin or Tharja, but I only have one spare Chrom on hand, so I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest.

44 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

It's possible that Apple is starting to enforce their policies disclosing lootbox drop rates from back in December.

"Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase"

Perhaps Heroes' generic, misleading summoning rates were not up to Apple's new standards?  Of course, the reason for the delay could be much more benign, but it is a little suspicious that other gacha games like Brave Exvius have also had their iOS updates delayed this month...

So does that mean they'll have to say "You have a .04% chance of obtaining a specific 5 Star Blue outside of a banner, if you want a specific nature on this character the chance is .005%" or something?

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So does that mean they'll have to say "You have a .04% chance of obtaining a specific 5 Star Blue outside of a banner, if you want a specific nature on this character the chance is .005%" or something?

It could mean that they're asking for individual rates, yeah.  Like when one opens the "Details" tab under a banner, each character would have a percentage listed alongside their name and epithet.  Experienced players know that summoning rates vary slightly depending on the colors and number of focus units, but this is not explicitly stated in-game.

As this reddit thread also points out, the issue could also be that summoning rates are not listed on the orb purchasing screen, and therefore not in agreement with the " prior to purchase " part of Apple's policy.

Man am I glad I use android, but I had to clear space to download the update time for a new phone.  I am a little peeved that you have to use only units with a specific blessing and not just any blessed unit but at least the maps are easy in the blessed gardens.  Rival Domains is really fun and the higher levels are a bit tricky for me, but I like that they are a challenge.  I think I will save the SA for the weekend.

7 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

@Zeo

I would love to use your Matthew. Mind if I become your friend? I have lots of units you can choose from if you want to request one from me (though I only ever use male units I like the look of as my lead so it restricts the choice a bit).

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, now I'm curious to try him. Do you still have space in your list? ID is 5719621907

Normally I'm more guarded about stuff like this, but considering this post will likely be swallowed by the topic. Here: 7838046738. Now that I've gotten some sleep and my head is on a bit more straight though I remember I have Matt Summoner Supported so he won't be quite as strong, but he'll still put in work. He's essentially the Matt from the GHB videos before Arvis but a bit stronger. I will say two things though, 1: he likes Hones, so if you can buff his ATK/SPD that would be great. 2: He benefits greatly from the Drive DEF 2 seal so if you have that he'd love the boost.

I have about 9 more spots left if the limit is 50.

I think I'm going to sit on my 40k feathers until tomorrow. I have 400 Dew now and I'm tempted to use that +ATK/-HP Erika. Nino has always needed a partner and I don't have a buffbot aside from Genny with Hone ATK/SPD.

Edited by Zeo

19 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Normally I'm more guarded about stuff like this, but considering this post will likely be swallowed by the topic. Here: 7838046738. Now that I've gotten some sleep and my head is on a bit more straight though I remember I have Matt Summoner Supported so he won't be quite as strong, but he'll still put in work. He's essentially the Matt from the GHB videos before Arvis but a bit stronger. I will say two things though, 1: he likes Hones, so if you can buff his ATK/SPD that would be great. 2: He benefits greatly from the Drive DEF 2 seal so if you have that he'd love the boost.

I have about 9 more spots left if the limit is 50.

I think I'm going to sit on my 40k feathers until tomorrow. I have 400 Dew now and I'm tempted to use that +ATK/-HP Erika. Nino has always needed a partner and I don't have a buffbot aside from Genny with Hone ATK/SPD.

Cool thanks, I've send you a request. If you want to try out some of my units (Cherche, Cordelia, or any other Flier, BH!Roy, LA!Roy, refined Alm and Caeda to nominate a few), I'll change gladly my Rep. 

So the good news is that the game is finally working for me and is updated at last thanks to the method provided.

The bad news is I had to delete the app because when I first tried said method it wasn’t budging. When I redownloaded it I got the new version, but the app isn’t in my home. Instead I currently have to play in the Apple store. Little help from someone?

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Cool thanks, I've send you a request. If you want to try out some of my units (Cherche, Cordelia, or any other Flier, BH!Roy, LA!Roy, refined Alm and Caeda to nominate a few), I'll change gladly my Rep. 

I added you. I'll definitely ask about that Alm at some point, maybe the Roy too. As always Matt is my lead. I don't have too many "premiere" units in my roster. But I do have the occasional "meta" or powerful unit like my +1 +ATK Bridelia with Brave Bow+ and things like that. 

EDIT: That moment when you realize that you were looking at the wrong stats because you were tired and the +ATK/-HP Erika the game dropped in your lap during a Yolo pull actually gets a superboon of 4 extra ATK...

Dang it game I'm trying to save feathers...

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo

Okay, sent a request :) It'll be from Zenelle and Grima is currently my lead. I tend to swap around with my lead depending on my mood, but if you really hate a character as my lead or if you have a request, I'm happy to see what I can do. 

Welp, the direct was a fiasco for FE fans. Here's to hoping Heroes somehow cheers me up with free summon tomorrow and maybe Celica demotion

I know we didn't get any FE related news today, but we did get told that Smash Bros was still a thing, and FE is a series that is in SSB, so by extended technicality we did get Smash Bros news.

Taco meme for Smash when?

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I know we didn't get any FE related news today, but we did get told that Smash Bros was still a thing, and FE is a series that is in SSB, so by extended technicality we did get Smash Bros news.

There was no FE news? Huh, guess I was too busy internally fanboy squeeing about Crash N Sane Trilogy coming to the Switch that I didn’t notice.

Yeah, I’m now getting the impression that we’re not going to hear anything about FE Switch until E3 at this rate. Good thing there are plenty of games in the coming months that will more than tide me over in the meantime.

I hope Reinhardt somehow makes his way into Smash Switch so we can all suffer even more bask in his glory in another game.

Edited by Kaden

Well, Eirika is my first unit with a Water Blessing and a blessing. The Rival Gardens let me cheese most of the Water Blessing quests, but I need to do the training tower ones and if I want to do any of the Blessed Gardens, I'm going to need more than 0 blessed heroes. The Black Knight does not count because Goddess Blessings do not exist. If only they did. :p

The other main reason was because her unique refined Sieglinde looks fun and my second Eirika I ever summoned that happened fairly recently is +Atk, -HP. Not sure exactly how I want to build her other than a Fury, Renewal build with support stuff like Rally Def/Res because that works for pretty much everything. L&D3 could work by having buffs offsetting her the defense and resistance penalty while giving her even better offenses, but that relies on her being able to get buffs. With the buff stacking she can do, Iceberg/Glacies can be pretty strong.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

I hope Reinhardt somehow makes his way into Smash Switch so we can all suffer even more bask in his glory in another game.

If he isn't in at least one "leaked" fighter ballot then I will be deeply ashamed.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

There was no FE news? Huh, guess I was too busy internally fanboy squeeing about Crash N Sane Trilogy coming to the Switch that I didn’t notice.

Yeah, I’m now getting the impression that we’re not going to hear anything about FE Switch until E3 at this rate. Good thing there are plenty of games in the coming months that will more than tide me over in the meantime.

I silently hoped for FE after the Splatoon news, and then Smash happened and then it was over.

smash4lyfe

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I’m now getting the impression that we’re not going to hear anything about FE Switch until E3 at this rate. 

Honestly I'm thinking the same thing. Looks like another 3 month wait.

I was kinda mixed about what I saw myself. Smash coming the Switch is awesome, but otherwise it contained too much Mario Tennis, too much Splatoon, and miscellaneous ports and games from 2nd tier Ninty series where my opinion ranged from mild interest to indifference. But hey at least Undertale is coming.

Back to Heroes, I can say that I love the Gardens so so much, but hate Rival Domains with a passion.