Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

58 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It does seem a bit too good to be true, like the original Hardin stats that were published. On the other hand, Xanek is the guy who does the correct stats usually I think? I suppose it'd be easy for anyone to put a fake Xanek watermark on their work I guess.

As a dirty blade-abusing fiend though, I want that Catria so, so much.

"If anyone sees a image floating around of the 4 unit stats, i've already confirmed one is wrong, wait until it get's posted on gamepress" is what Xanek said according to someone on SF discord.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

58 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It does seem a bit too good to be true, like the original Hardin stats that were published. On the other hand, Xanek is the guy who does the correct stats usually I think? I suppose it'd be easy for anyone to put a fake Xanek watermark on their work I guess.

As a dirty blade-abusing fiend though, I want that Catria so, so much.

"If anyone sees a image floating around of the 4 unit stats, i've already confirmed one is wrong, wait until it get's posted on gamepress" is what Xanek said according to someone on SF discord.

Spoiler

Alphose is a powercreep of Spring Chrom

Sharena is very similar to Nino and Summer Elise. Just 1 point less Atk than Nino but superior BST.

Catria looks good but nothing too special stats wise. 

Kagero powercrept herself and got a flying horse.

28 minutes ago, Hawk King said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alphose is a powercreep of Spring Chrom

Sharena is very similar to Nino and Summer Elise. Just 1 point less Atk than Nino but superior BST.

Catria looks good but nothing too special stats wise. 

Kagero powercrept herself and got a flying horse.

Spoiler

In regards to spring Alfonse and spring Kagero, how do they powercreep spring Chrom and regular Kagero? Spring Alfonse is a cavalier while spring Chrom is an infantry and spring Kagero is a flier while regular Kagero is an infantry. They're different movement types that have access to and are denied access to certain skills and buffs because of their movement types.

As for spring Catria, she's essentially the mage knight Eirika of the blue cavalry mages in offenses. Her 32/35 offenses substantial enough when her competitors for high overall offenses are L'Arachel (33/31), Olwen (26/34), Ursula (29/32). Also, Bruno whose attack and speed I think I had estimated as 26/36 or something; Bruno's really fast, but fragile and in a way that had it been like Lon'qu fragility of having high-ish HP, but low defenses, it probably would have worked out better than having low HP and okay-ish defenses with "most" of it in resistance. Anyway, she has the second highest attack tied with Cecilia and Reinhardt and the highest speed out of the cavalry mages tied with mage knight Eirika since Bruno's not playable and I don't remember exactly what speed I estimated he would have. Spring Catria would be just as good at doubling people to death with Blarblade as Olwen while having L'Arachel and Reinhardt's ability to one-shot people to death with Blarblade. Maybe not as powerful as +Atk Valentine's Lilina or spring Camilla, but still good enough.

Edited by Kaden

13 minutes ago, Kaden said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In regards to spring Alfonse and spring Kagero, how do they powercreep spring Chrom and regular Kagero? Spring Alfonse is a cavalier while spring Chrom is an infantry and spring Kagero is a flier and regular Kagero is an infantry. They're different movement types that have access to and are denied access to certain skills and buffs because of their movement types.

As for spring Catria, she's essentially the mage knight Eirika of the blue cavalry mages in offenses. Her 32/35 offenses substantial enough when her competitors for high overall offenses are L'Arachel (33/31), Olwen (26/34), Ursula (29/32). Also, Bruno whose attack and speed I think I had estimated as 26/36 or something; Bruno's really fast, but fragile and in a way that had it been like Lon'qu fragility of having high-ish HP, but low defenses, it probably would have worked out better than having low HP and okay-ish defenses with "most" of it in resistance. Anyway, she has the second highest attack tied with Cecilia and Reinhardt and the highest speed out of the cavalry mages tied with mage knight Eirika since Bruno's not playable and I don't remember exactly what speed I estimated he would have. Spring Catria would be just as good at doubling people to death with Blarblade as Olwen while having L'Arachel and Reinhardt's ability to one-shot people to death with Blarblade. Maybe not as powerful as +Atk Valentine's Lilina or spring Camilla, but still good enough.

Spoiler

I totally forgot Alphose is on a horse. Stats wise he is just a better Spring Chrom though. He is the best Axe Cavalier we have now so that is pretty cool.

Spring Kagero has better stats than OG Kagero hence the powercreep, but you're right as far as the different movement types go, it isn't a true powercreep. The flying movement is going to be considered better from several standpoints.

Catria is the new leader when it come to offensive stats, but with those defensive stats she will be a real glass cannon. I do really like her Tome though. Unfortunately everyone will ditch it for Blade tomes and LnD3.

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Male Morgan is available at 4 star.

I expected him to be the one.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They added a sound effect for Wind’s Brand!

I haven't played with the animations on since the very first day the game came out.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Male Morgan is available at 4 star.

I TOLD YALL. Honestly everyone just got a little too panicky after the Fallen Heroes gave nothing. No hot sauce drinking for me! 

12 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I TOLD YALL. Honestly everyone just got a little too panicky after the Fallen Heroes gave nothing. No hot sauce drinking for me! 

So true. Everyone became way too sceptic

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

I'll take that bet and say Askr is some legendary, human hero. Like how Valm was named after Alm.

Two ways they can steer it. Either Askr was a human legendary hero (in which case, legendary hero Askr when?) Anri-style, or Askr and Embla were dragons (in which case, legendary colourless dragon Askr when?) Duma and Mila-style.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Two ways they can steer it. Either Askr was a human legendary hero (in which case, legendary hero Askr when?) Anri-style, or Askr and Embla were dragons (in which case, legendary colourless dragon Askr when?) Duma and Mila-style.

Just dump all the original characters on us. I'm ready. 

@Vaximillian @mampfoid @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Johann @Fei Mao @Quintessence @NegativeExponents- @Rezzy @Rafiel's Aria @Hawk King @Poimagic @Glennstavos @Hilda @Cute Chao @eclipse

So I did a thing after the Easter banner dropped...

CZ04XDs.png

3 More to go. First +10 is getting closer... Also think I may record an AA run. After this my next run will probably be my highest score ever.