Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I think you're way more excited than me for Thracia, Vaximillian. It's great to see :D 

I've been calming down and thinking hard, since I also want Legendary Ephraim. Do I go for Finn - is he going to be the one most likely to drop to 4*? Do I bother with Leif, who I kinda want just 'cos but he's not my favourite Lord or character by far (I like him but not overly) - I don't need him as a unit since my barracks are overflowing with 5* Sword Infantries, no matter how good he is? 

Gah, so many questions. Can't decide! I'll probably just let my orbs do the talking when the banner comes. I really hope it is the one on the eleventh, since I don't want yet another tempting banner in the way xD 

LEGENDARY EPHRAIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Do I go for Finn - is he going to be the one most likely to drop to 4*?

We'll have to wait for stats and skills before we can make a reasonably educated guess.

3 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

LEGENDARY EPHRAIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wish he was on this banner so I could try him before the Thracia banner comes. He's next month, and my orbs are pretty combustable xD 

...Yeah, I have no self control and they're most likely going to be waving a Finn at me before Ephraim returns >.<

@Ice Dragon

That's true, too. I just keep wondering in spite of that xD I'm pretty certain Leif won't drop down, since he'll probably be the main unit on the banner... but out of Nanna and Finn, it makes me wonder. If they have Nanna as a healer, they probably should drop her down, since we haven't had any new 4* healers in ages (though, I guess, we also haven't had any new 5* healers in ages either...)

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I wish he was on this banner so I could try him before the Thracia banner comes. He's next month, and my orbs are pretty combustable xD 

...Yeah, I have no self control and they're most likely going to be waving a Finn at me before Ephraim returns >.<

Yeah... I'm on 24 orbs now but i have my 3.75% 5* star rate soooooo hot... So... I hope i would pull the new legendary hero easily...

3 minutes ago, Nosmur said:

Yeah... I'm on 24 orbs now but i have my 3.75% 5* star rate soooooo hot... So... I hope i would pull the new legendary hero easily...

Did you pull Sharena from the banner in the end? I was hoping our luck reversals would work for both of us :) 

I'm still hoping to pull Legendary Ephraim pretty quickly. For the amount of orbs I put in to try and get him last time, I feel I deserve it xD 

Buuuut, I'm expecting he'll become the one I never can get, and I'll just build up a stockpile of blue 5*'s. I'm dreading if they put him with a 5* unit I absolutely refuse to pull for, 'cos it means I'd have to wait for him to come round again (atm, I think the only two I refuse from the blues are the brides, and they've already been, so I should be safe. Semi-hoping he gets put with Valentine Lyn since I never really bothered to pull for her, but wouldn't object to having her). 

Did you pull Sharena from the banner in the end? I was hoping our luck reversals would work for both of us :)

No.. But hey! I farmed so % so... I guess is worth! NO PITYBREAKERS hahaha, but i know that i'll pull her soon or later :).

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Buuuut, I'm expecting he'll become the one I never can get

You WILL get him, i know it so just patience and he will come in the next banner :D And he'll be +Atk/-Res!

All I hope is that we'll get our legendary heroes on the next banner so... For sure i get HER (i hope that'll be F!Robin...) So our luck reversals will work :)

No.. But hey! I farmed so % so... I guess is worth! NO PITYBREAKERS hahaha, but i know that i'll pull her soon or later :).

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Buuuut, I'm expecting he'll become the one I never can get

You WILL get him, i know it so just patience and he will come in the next banner :D And he'll be +Atk/-Res!

All I hope is that we'll get our legendary heroes on the next banner so... For sure i get HER (i hope that'll be F!Robin...) So our luck reversals will work :)

Just now, Nosmur said:

Well, there's a month to go :) 

And if that happened, I'd probably die of shock. I don't think I've ever got perfect boons/banes on a 5* I actually wanted xD But who knows, maybe the game will decide to be really nice to the two of us :D

And yes, good luck for your legendary too. It looks likely to be Robin. Trailer should be soon, I think? The days always confuse me on the calendar -.-

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Be me and have made a promise to myself to stay away from summoninh until a certain moment in time.

In my case, I’m saving for Thracia. Fourteen more days!..

You and me both.  I don't care what their stats, weapon types, skills, etc, are.  If I can get both Leif and Nanna I will make them work somehow, bad natures or otherwise.  I've been waiting too long for this.

Curious, but did they confirm when in April the Tharcia banner is dropping? Cause if not, it’s possible that the banner coming soon, I think on the 10 or April, might not be the Tharcia banner. If it is Tharcia, then I’n skipping

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Curious, but did they confirm when in April the Tharcia banner is dropping? Cause if not, it’s possible that the banner coming soon, I think on the 10 or April, might not be the Tharcia banner. If it is Tharcia, then I’n skipping

They didn't say when it was, but I'd be really surprised if it was another seasonal banner right away OR if April had 2 entirely normal banners

33 minutes ago, r_n said:

They didn't say when it was, but I'd be really surprised if it was another seasonal banner right away OR if April had 2 entirely normal banners

I can’t be a seasonal banner as the schedule lists the new banner as new heroes, which usually means not seasonal. So either a non Tharacia banner with new characters or it’s the Tharacia banner

33 minutes ago, r_n said:

I can’t be a seasonal banner as the schedule lists the new banner as new heroes, which usually means not seasonal. So either a non Tharacia banner with new characters or it’s the Tharacia banner

12 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

right that's my point. it would be unusual for a month ot have 2 totally normal banners so it not being Tharcia would be weird

4 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Colourless Fell Robin Legendary confirmed. Preparing 60 orbs for this banner.  Lucky that they havent release the Christmas units yet.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Like to point out that now Grima has an alt before Marth 

>_>

Personally, I think legendary heroes should be limited to protagonists.

I think the whole thing is just ridiculous. Good thing she's Earth, and I already have L!Ike (everyone does) so it's not like I need her for Earth season

But what the hell is Grima doing as a legendary hero

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>_>

I mean, if you look hard enough Robin is the protagonist in Awakening (at least during the 3rd arc) and Grima and Robin are technically the same so Grima is a protagonist A shitty excuse I know but that's the only logic I can use here.

Personally, I was happier when Legendary Heroes were only OCs but I know that those aren't as profitable as shiny alts of old favorites so there's not a lot I can say here. I've been indifferent to Legendary Heroes since RD!Ike became one.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I mean, if you look hard enough Robin is the protagonist in Awakening (at least during the 3rd arc) and Grima and Robin are technically the same so Grima is a protagonist A shitty excuse I know but that's the only logic I can use here.

Personally, I was happier when Legendary Heroes were only OCs but I know that those aren't as profitable as shiny alts of old favorites so there's not a lot I can say here. I've been indifferent to Legendary Heroes since RD!Ike became one.

RD!Ike being a legendary hero was a mistake, even if I like Ike. Wasn't big on Ephraim randomly getting to be a legendary hero either, but Grima is not only even a hero (and they are explicitly going with the evil one here), but we literally got a male Grima like a month and a half ago. It's incredibly frustrating.

24 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I'm just wondering why they made F!Grima colorless. Especially since she isn't a "purified" form. Maybe we'll find out more from her dialouge?

There may seriously be no special reason beyond "hey, lets make a colorless dragon"

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

But what the hell is Grima doing as a legendary hero

Heroes don't have to be good. And I'm not talking about heroes who've fallen. Depending on the perspective, Grima is a hero as much as Grima is a villain. It's kind of the same thing with who's a war hero and who's a war criminal. And if you're looking at the other definitions of a hero as being "a mythological or legendary figure often of divine descent endowed with great strength or ability" or "an illustrious warrior", two definitions on Merriam Webster or from I guess Google's own definition wherever it pulled this from: "a person of superhuman qualities and often semidivine origin", then yeah, Grima and promoted Ephraim and vanguard Ike would apply.

That being said, I'm not so keen on legendary heroes being from the main series and being, I guess you could say, contemporary, "legendary" heroes. I'd much prefer Anri, Roland, or the Deadlords if a legendary hero were to come from the main series since they're, at least their exploits were, from the distant past. Deities or supernatural, superhuman people would work as well even if it's a bit odd to have Ashera, Duma, Grima, Mila, and Naga fight for us, but whatever. Grima at least has that going for him unlike promoted Ephraim and vanguard Ike. Alfonse, Anna, and Sharena becoming legendary heroes as a way to promote them works too, but whatever, it's up to the developers' decisions. And at this point, the title of "legendary hero" is worthless to me. It's just something to mark who's going to be the unit to give buffs during the elemental seasons. That village maiden from Awakening could be a legendary hero at this point for all that's worth. Oh look, she's a legendary hero of wind who gives +3 HP/Spd to wind blessed heroes.

Edited by Kaden