• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Has to be Reinhardt surely.

Even more powerful Rein?  That would be scary to run into in Arena, I wonder how they would even do him?  Honestly I would rather it be Olwen, then her big bro because she could use the upgrade.

4 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Even more powerful Rein?  That would be scary to run into in Arena, I wonder how they would even do him?  Honestly I would rather it be Olwen, then her big bro because she could use the upgrade.

While it wasn't an altogether serious comment, by popularity he deserves it anyway as he'd be a long way ahead of the second most popular Thracia character these days. Plus you can't really add Leif and Legendary Leif at the same time ....or can you?

Doesn't Reinhardt use a sword in Thracia? We could go with that. Normally I would oppose any new hero with a sword being added to the game, but for him I'll make an exception.

41 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

This is an interesting theory. Is a Legendary Hero from Thracia is coming at the end of April, I wonder who it will be.....

It's going to be Ronan with a magical bow, and you will like it! :P:

So far, the legendary hero trend seems to be lords.  Wouldn't surprise me if it was Leif.

It's worth noting that Sacred Memories was January, not February. But it was still not too long before Ephraim's banner.

Honestly, Reinhardt is probably the second FE5 legendary hero candidate alongside Leif at present, but I don't think either of them is really plausible next month. Reinhardt would be expected to be blue, which is crowded (and I think they've said Ephraim is returning in April?), while Leif following up his first version with a legendary one that fast would be a bit silly.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Naked apron.

Anything cute, really.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Maid with some bloodstains or a chef with a cleaver (sword) I will be happy with.

So.... Basically something like it's coming  out from Higurashi. Or Pyramid Head but with boobs. 

3 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

DZZRqjsXkAEEihV.jpg:large

This is an interesting theory. Is a Legendary Hero from Thracia is coming at the end of April, I wonder who it will be.....

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

It's worth noting that Sacred Memories was January, not February. But it was still not too long before Ephraim's banner.

Honestly, Reinhardt is probably the second FE5 legendary hero candidate alongside Leif at present, but I don't think either of them is really plausible next month. Reinhardt would be expected to be blue, which is crowded (and I think they've said Ephraim is returning in April?), while Leif following up his first version with a legendary one that fast would be a bit silly.

On the other hand, both of February banners are alt banners, so, logically we count to the latest one-game referencing banner. 

That being said I don't think next LH is from Thracia, I think both April's banner are permanent addition to the pool so the LH could be based on the other banner. My guess is either Elibe, Archanea, or Fates. 

Master knight Leif as the legendary hero?  If it is taking from Thracia only there is a very small pool to choose from.  If it is taking from Genealogy also then the pool becomes larger.  Could be Emperor Arvis, Sigurd, Seliph, Julia maybe.  With non OC characters thusfar they have released different versions of characters that are already in the game.  

The other thing is maybe in the next story chapter Laegjarn becomes an ally, and thus gets on the next legendary banner.  

5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

On the other hand, both of February banners are alt banners, so, logically we count to the latest one-game referencing banner. 

That being said I don't think next LH is from Thracia, I think both April's banner are permanent addition to the pool so the LH could be based on the other banner. My guess is either Elibe, Archanea, or Fates. 

Fates does seem like a game they'd want to give Legendary Hero representation soon, and it has two prominent candidates. Corrin (probably f!Corrin) if the next legendary hero is red, or Camilla if they're green. Corrin would be Water, of course, use Yato, and probably give a Def boost, while Camilla could be Fire and give an Atk boost. Camilla doesn't personally have an associated legendary weapon, but she could use Bolverk.

That said, while I do think the other April banner will probably be New Heroes, I doubt we're getting another Fates banner this soon.

5 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

The other thing is maybe in the next story chapter Laegjarn becomes an ally, and thus gets on the next legendary banner.  

That'd take some impressive persuasion. But it's possible.

24 minutes ago, Othin said:

Fates does seem like a game they'd want to give Legendary Hero representation soon, and it has two prominent candidates. Corrin (probably f!Corrin) if the next legendary hero is red, or Camilla if they're green. Corrin would be Water, of course, use Yato, and probably give a Def boost, while Camilla could be Fire and give an Atk boost. Camilla doesn't personally have an associated legendary weapon, but she could use Bolverk.

That said, while I do think the other April banner will probably be New Heroes, I doubt we're getting another Fates banner this soon.

Yeah, people was expecting Camilla to get Bolverk should she won CYL. And the female Corrin could keep the breath weapon so any color, even colorless, could work. They also could put Azura as a LH in her Warriors Diva costume cause'. 

I agree, it could be either Elibe or Archanea . Not only it has been long since the Elibe banner, that one was specifically units from FE7 and they will need banners for FE6 characters, same with Archanea ones that the Archanea banner was New Mystery one and SD still lacks a banner. 

Speaking about Archanea, Archanea TT when

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

Yeah, people was expecting Camilla to get Bolverk should she won CYL. And the female Corrin could keep the breath weapon so any color, even colorless, could work. They also could put Azura as a LH in her Warriors Diva costume cause'. 

I agree, it could be either Elibe or Archanea . Not only it has been long since the Elibe banner, that one was specifically units from FE7 and they will need banners for FE6 characters, same with Archanea ones that the Archanea banner was New Mystery one and SD still lacks a banner. 

Speaking about Archanea, Archanea TT when

I don't think we'll get two dragon legendary heroes in a row. I was thinking Yato for Corrin. If both Robins can get Expiration, may as well let both Corrins get Yato, right?

I'm sure we'll get Azura as a legendary dancer eventually, probably with Waterwheel as her weapon. But only when it's time for not only another blue legendary hero, but another blue Water legendary hero. So that could be a while.

34 minutes ago, Othin said:

The non OC legendary heroes all have a feat mentioned in their description, but as far as I'm aware, Camilla hasn't done anything to warrant legendary status. Corrin, maybe if it's the revelation route version, but Camilla isn't likely to receive a legendary alt.

There's another new heroes banner in April if were using the pattern that's been used for the last 3 months. The legendary hero will highly likely be related to the second banner

If we end up getting a Corrin as a legendary hero, then I'd prefer it to be male Corrin with a dragon variation. Since female Robin got to be a legendary hero, might as well let the legendary version of Corrin be male. Also, he's just as capable of being a dragon like his female counterpart, a legendary variation of him would be the best opportunity to give him a dragon alt.

20 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

There's another new heroes banner in April if were using the pattern that's been used for the last 3 months. The legendary hero will highly likely be related to the second banner

That's a good point, I dunno how I didn't notice that trend of the legendary hero's game having a banner not long before. I wonder if this would imply that our next legendary may be from Thracia or Geneology.

Though we won't know which legendaries return on the April banner beyond Ephraim (implying Fjorm won't return, and that a new one won't be blue), I am thinking our next one will be a green unit, since Gunnthra would have had the most legendary banners (5 consecutive) if she's still there.

@Tybrosion 

Spoiler

She's worse overall than male Grima if those are the stats.

• F!Grima: 40 | 32 | 35 | 30 | 25
  • M!Grima: 48 | 40 | 24 | 35 | 27

F!Grima's SPD hurts her because she wants to be a QR enemy phase unit. M!Grima's spread is far more min-maxed for what these units are supposed to be. She's got a respectable spread to be sure but she's no powerhouse by any means. She's simply a balanced unit in the age of power-creep so all her stats are slightly above average instead of average.

Still pulling for her.

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Tybrosion 

Hide contents

She's worse overall than male Grima if those are the stats.

• F!Grima: 40 | 32 | 35 | 30 | 25
  • M!Grima: 48 | 40 | 24 | 35 | 27

F!Grima's SPD hurts her because she wants to be a QR enemy phase unit. M!Grima's spread is far more min-maxed for what these units are supposed to be. She's got a respectable spread to be sure but she's no powerhouse by any means. She's simply a balanced unit in the age of power-creep so all her stats are slightly above average instead of average.

Still pulling for her.

Spoiler

Not too overpowered which is refreshing.

also looks like bunny VG. Hope that means rerun of last year's banner which would be good. Now is a good time to complete ranged flier emblem if they bring back Bunmilla.

then you have Kagero in current banner and then Nowi/Grima in legendary. I think i want Camilla the most though but she might share with Chrom again

Spoiler

Welp. Looks like legendary banners aren't our only means of getting past seasonals. VG banner is last year's bunny banner

People are disliking F!Grima, but I think she's quite good. She'd work best on flier emblem rather than dragon emblem because of goads. A mixed phase unit like her is quite good