Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

39 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Got a Spring Camilla with a +Def/-Res nature.  She has the weirdest stat spread for a mage; high defense, low speed and abysmal resistance.  I foddered off a collateral Takumi, Deirdre, and Nino and gave her Close Counter, QR3, and Bladetome.  It's worked well so far.  She is basically a QR dragon (high def, 1-2 range counter, low speed) but with the option of attacking at range with blade buffs.  She's pretty good.  (/endhumblebrag)

She's good. You can either make her as the build you described as or a raventome one.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

She's good. You can either make her as the build you described as or a raventome one.

I think bladetome>raventome at this point.  Colorless units aren't relevant anymore.  Brave Lyn is nowhere to be seen at the top tier of Arena.  She just torments those below Tier 18 now.

6 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I think bladetome>raventome at this point.  Colorless units aren't relevant anymore.  Brave Lyn is nowhere to be seen at the top tier of Arena.  She just torments those below Tier 18 now.

That is true, but I mean like for GHB, BHB and special maps. GHB elite quests with archers are something a flier team could have trouble with

22 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any brave bow archers aside from the occasional Lyn in arena recently. What happened?

23 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any brave bow archers aside from the occasional Lyn in arena recently. What happened?

Knights and dragons with exorbitant Def happened.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Knights and dragons with exorbitant Def happened.

DC is the meta with those units. That's one weakness about Felicia despite being better now

Hmm. Perhaps we can make a meta "then and now" topic

Edited by silveraura25

I just realized I missed out an all the orbs from March's Monthly Quests... oh whatever the only reason I'm still playing is for Ishtar and Ophelia anyways.

1 hour ago, Ae†her said:

I just realized I missed out an all the orbs from March's Monthly Quests... oh whatever the only reason I'm still playing is for Ishtar and Ophelia anyways.

ah man. that sucks. wish you luck on your next banner

So it's been a week or two since I posted and here are my new units/tweaks.

I tried to get Alphonse as much as possible but got 2 Sharena and a pity breaker Sonya ♡.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180401-183745.png

Sharena works as an excellente support unit, granting max def/res buff, and can serve as pseudo healer with Renewal/Ardent Sacrifice. The last thing she needs is Fury 3.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180401-183858.png

Hawkeye was recently equipping Death Blow 3 but I preferred doing some tweaks. Hawkeye is the result of me polishing my party, I decided to sacrifice Summer Xander and take advantage of Hawkeye's +HP. In the same way, I gave him Hp/Def from 4☆ Marissa to boost his bulk. I'll need to find a Bonfire/Ignis user to complete his kit. He's also paired with Matthew which grants further bulk to him.

And I'll tag @LuxSpes and I think @mampfoid because I was seeking advice for Cordelia. And here's the result:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180401-183934.png

I was debating whether LnD 3 or Heavy Blade 3, but with my party sweeping I decided to sacrifice Ike (because Vanguard is better, anyways) instead. And she's simply amazing. Fun fact is that while I was sniping for F!Robin I got a Sothe for an extra LnD fodder.

For those who played Thracia 776, is there an axe armor they could pull from there that would make sense as a legendary hero? Because otherwise, I can only think of Lombard and Brian, the wielders of Helswath, as possible legendary heroes from Jugdral. The next legendary hero doesn't necessarily have to come from Jugdral or any game and I would rather have a Heroes original, but I'm just wondering.

Durban as legendary hero would be awesome even if he would just have Berserk Armads or possibly Armads and Berserk Armads.

@Kaden Marty?

I also wanted to mention my projects, and see if anyone can help me figure out who to promote.

My available fodder is Barst, Delthea and Sothe, in a way to give a unit LnD 3, or Death Blow 3, Drive Atk 2 and Reposition.

1. Navarre: +Spd Slaying Edge, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, flexible

2. Mathilda (atk, def): +Spd Ridersbane, Life and Death 3?

3. Lloyd: Swift Sparrow 2, Hone Spd 3. I'm waiting to see what his refinement options are.

4. M!Corrin (spd, res): Yato, Reposition, Death Blow 3, flexible, Drive Atk 2

5. Felicia (spd, hp): Felicia's Plate, Draw Back, Glacies, Darting Blow 3, Poison Strike 3, Breath of Life 3

6. Kagero (atk, hp): Life and Death 3

7. Sakura (spd, hp): Drive Res 2

8. Camilla (atk, hp): Death Blow 3/Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers. Idk about her because I feel she'll get a weapon upgrade/refinement.

So, thoughts guys?

= EDIT =

The variety of units that compete with them are:

Swords

Marth (Falchion upgrade), Celica, Saber (fury +def/wpn), Ayra, Seliph, Lyn (Sol Katti upgrade), Eirika, Joshua, Marissa, V!Ike, Chrom, Masked Marth (medic), Ryoma, Soleil (LnD).

Lance Cavaliers

Abel (Death Blow), Camus, Clive, Berkut (Quick Riposte)

Staff users

Genny (double drive), Lachesis

Kunai users

Matthew (fury +spd/wpn), Sothe

Axe fliers

Gerome, Cherche (Death Blow, Brave Axe+)

Edited by Quintessence

12 minutes ago, Ciarre said:

also posted this on reddit but happy april fools <3

qapns7o9idp01.png

These are super cool. I really, really love this Lissa. She's gorgeous! It'd be so cool to see a version of her like this in the game. Also Owain and Ophelia, but who knows how long that'll take? We'll probably get another Lissa alt first.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Kaden Marty?

I also wanted to mention my projects, and see if anyone can help me figure out who to promote.

My available fodder is Barst, Delthea and Sothe, in a way to give a unit LnD 3, or Death Blow 3, Drive Atk 2 and Reposition.

1. Navarre: +Spd Slaying Edge, Reposition, Luna, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, flexible

2. Mathilda (atk, def): +Spd Ridersbane, Life and Death 3?

3. Lloyd: Swift Sparrow 2, Hone Spd 3. I'm waiting to see what his refinement options are.

4. M!Corrin (spd, res): Yato, Reposition, Death Blow 3, flexible, Drive Atk 2

5. Felicia (spd, hp): Felicia's Plate, Draw Back, Glacies, Darting Blow 3, Poison Strike 3, Breath of Life 3

6. Kagero (atk, hp): Life and Death 3

7. Sakura (spd, hp): Drive Res 2

8. Camilla (atk, hp): Death Blow 3/Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Goad Fliers. Idk about her because I feel she'll get a weapon upgrade/refinement.

So, thoughts guys?

I feel like Felicia is probably a pretty solid option. I've heard very good things about her refinement, but since Lloyd is on your list, maybe you can wait a little while and see what kind of weapon he gets? IDK if it'll be fabulous, but it never hurts. I'm personally a little biased towards Navarre because he's cool. He has a lot of competition in the sword department, but I feel like he could be useful. I'm also a fan of 5 star healers. Sakura isn't one I use very often, but the staff refines and Physic+ are excellent, so if you're hurting for healers, she's a solid choice. Kagero's probably useful to an extent as well depending on how often infantry units give you trouble. I don't know where she stands in the meta now, but I don't think she's entirely irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Ciarre @Rafiel's Aria

You know with the Warriors DLC, now would've been the perfect time to add Owain.

But then I'm low key glad Owain's not here yet because I don't have the orbs.

Same. Too bad he's just another swordie... I feel like he'd end up like a Lon'qu with an ATK stat and better bulk because...you know that BST inflation stuff. I've wasted so many orbs this year on characters I don't necessarily want with all my heart. XD I think I need to like...ban myself from spending until like... Canas, Pent, Louise, Lugh, Shigure, Rhys, or more Dawn Brigade get into the game. Or the new CYL heroes since I want all four of them. Though I would probably pull for a Marth variant. 

So I probably won't be able to save at all because I have zero will-power.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Same. Too bad he's just another swordie... I feel like he'd end up like a Lon'qu with an ATK stat and better bulk because...you know that BST inflation stuff. I've wasted so many orbs this year on characters I don't necessarily want with all my heart. XD I think I need to like...ban myself from spending until like... Canas, Pent, Louise, Lugh, Shigure, Rhys, or more Dawn Brigade get into the game. Or the new CYL heroes since I want all four of them. Though I would probably pull for a Marth variant. 

So I probably won't be able to save at all because I have zero will-power.

Yeh well i should be saving for Inigo/Henry in the next legendary banenr but I just blew my orbs in my Springmilla hunt.

I used to be really conservative with my orbs before the CYL banner was released. I hope the CYL banner is far away haha. Monthly legendary banners ruin plan of saving orbs though, especially with how annoying it can be to get your desired 5 star.

Not gonna lie I hope Owain is a TT reward so i don't have to go to red hell. 

Speaking of Lon'qu, I'm hoping for a weapon refine for him someday. If Fir can get one, then I'm hoping Lon'qu will follow through someday.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeh well i should be saving for Inigo/Henry in the next legendary banenr but I just blew my orbs in my Springmilla hunt.

I used to be really conservative with my orbs before the CYL banner was released. I hope the CYL banner is far away haha. Monthly legendary banners ruin plan of saving orbs though, especially with how annoying it can be to get your desired 5 star.

Not gonna lie I hope Owain is a TT reward so i don't have to go to red hell. 

Speaking of Lon'qu, I'm hoping for a weapon refine for him someday. If Fir can get one, then I'm hoping Lon'qu will follow through someday.

Ahhh legendary banners... You'd think most of us would learn our lesson, but we don't. The lure of 8% is way too strong. But sniping on them is way too dangerous. 

I'd love to see Lon'qu get a refine too! I just merged him into a 4*+10, but recently I gave him Brave Sword+ and LaD. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Ahhh legendary banners... You'd think most of us would learn our lesson, but we don't. The lure of 8% is way too strong. But sniping on them is way too dangerous. 

I'd love to see Lon'qu get a refine too! I just merged him into a 4*+10, but recently I gave him Brave Sword+ and LaD. 

Well it's also because they have the seasonals in there.

I mean before this current VG, we weren't sure in what other banners they'd rerun seasonals.

Also when you're low on orbs and the game gives you the wrong orbs, sniping is unfortunately what I have to do.

34 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

These are super cool. I really, really love this Lissa. She's gorgeous! It'd be so cool to see a version of her like this in the game. Also Owain and Ophelia, but who knows how long that'll take? We'll probably get another Lissa alt first.

I feel like Felicia is probably a pretty solid option. I've heard very good things about her refinement, but since Lloyd is on your list, maybe you can wait a little while and see what kind of weapon he gets? IDK if it'll be fabulous, but it never hurts. I'm personally a little biased towards Navarre because he's cool. He has a lot of competition in the sword department, but I feel like he could be useful. I'm also a fan of 5 star healers. Sakura isn't one I use very often, but the staff refines and Physic+ are excellent, so if you're hurting for healers, she's a solid choice. Kagero's probably useful to an extent as well depending on how often infantry units give you trouble. I don't know where she stands in the meta now, but I don't think she's entirely irrelevant. 

Regarding healers, it's not like I'm lacking them, as I have Clarine, Priscilla, Lucius and Mist as well. I mentioned Genny and Lachesis because Sakura would be replicating their job, and would join the court of golden Hoshidan nobles :P:

Oh boy. Since I haven't sniped for colorless in nearly 3 months, I haven't gotten the chance to try to get Sothe, Pain+ and Miracle. Wish Klein would show up as a free summon at least

Heroes is slow on new content. At least Thracia  and a new BHB next week. Plus the system update

Edited by silveraura25

@Quintessence Your Cordelia looks fantastic, congratulations! Instant GF (with QP) is a fun thing to use, good choice on HB. I'm a little envious of the SPD boon.

If you give her LnD additionally (even if it's only the second level of the skill) you'll have the option to let her attack three times (danced once) but with more ATK/SPD. May become useful on some maps. 

I haven't played FE6, does Forblaze have effective dragon damage? I ask because a lot of people think that Forblaze will get a bonus dragon damage dealing effect.

I wouldn't actually mind a buff like that considering we have a Tiki/Nowi GHB coming up and knowing IS and their dragon maps they're going to make this one very difficult. Also, my +HP-Atk Julia doesn't cut it anymore when she goes up against Nowi.

Edited by Hekselka

17 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

I haven't played FE6, does Forblaze have effective dragon damage? I ask because a lot of people think that Forblaze will get a bonus dragon damage dealing effect.

I wouldn't actually mind a buff like that considering we have a Tiki/Nowi GHB coming up and knowing IS and their dragon maps they're going to make this one very difficult. Also, my +HP-Atk Julia doesn't cut it anymore when she goes up against Nowi.

The other Elibe legendary weapons like Durandal, Armads and Mulagir also did effective damage against dragons in FE6, but that didn't carry over into heroes, and I honestly doubt they would make an exception for Forblaze

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The other Elibe legendary weapons like Durandal, Armads and Mulagir also did effective damage against dragons in FE6, but that didn't carry over into heroes, and I honestly doubt they would make an exception for Forblaze

It's iffy right now since while the others didn't get that effect, there's been a strong addition of dragon units going on for the past few months. The recent dragon support could justify Forblaze being effective against dragons