Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I haven’t got affected yet. No problems with connecting. Our government is completely braindead indeed though.

TTs are save then! 

I bet they didn't foresee the collateral damage by blocking the "Telegram host". 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, mampfoid said:

TTs are save then! 

I bet they didn't foresee the collateral damage by blocking the "Telegram host". 

They don’t foresee anything. They block first, think never.

Got Olwen as a free summon. -hp +def though. Funny story, though. I actually played Heroes a bit a few months before I started playing for real. I played it like for 1 day. But I remember who my first 5* was. Olwen.

5 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Anyone planning on just using Saias for fodder? Normally I’d be intrigued with his unique weapon and such but I already have sooooooooooo many blue mages and Speed Ploy is just so useful and locked to Deirdre who I’d be hesitant to fodder off. It’s kinda a shame because should he have appeared around this time last year I would made him a mainstay in a heartbeat. I was hurting for blue mages back then.

Yup, Spd Ploy is quite useful for a lot of res tanks. I think Julia would prefer Spd Ploy and try to imitate her mother.

Well, a green mage to make company to Arvis and Saias when? xd

Also, is there any reason why Arvis’ Valflame and Saias’ tome (haven’t read it’s English name yet) has the same effect? Are they related or something? 

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Are they related or something? 

They are. Saias is Arvis’ bastard son.

Saias possessing mastery over ploys is mostly a reference to his ten leadership stars when he’s a fightable enemy (adding 30 hit and avoid to all his troops).

Since I don't tend to do merges, I might fodder off my last two remaining copies of Saias. One is getting fully raised to 5* (actually, he has already been raised and is currently awaiting Finn and one other so I can level him and Leif in a team :D ).

I wouldn't sack off all copies, though. I was so happy to see him being added :)

Edited by Cute Chao

Ultimately I consider myself fortunate that I don't have any horror stories of spending 300+ orbs and not getting what I want. 

The last sentence of a post I made in the luckiest/unluckiest banner thread a couple weeks ago.  I'm really starting to wish I hadn't made it now lol

Another 120 orbs down the drain looking for blue Olwen, no dice.  700+ orbs spent this month to get 1/3 of my targets and some dupe and/or unneeded pity breakers.  Damn.

So, I've finished with the B!Ike banner. The result has been 2 Brave Ikes, a 5* Hawkeye (which has completed my 4*+10 one) and a 5* Sheena. Not the best pity breakers, but neither the worst ones. Fortunately, it's the last time that they're gonna break my pity rate. 

Although I got those pity breakers, I'm still happy with the banner. Just 2 more copies to finish him (actually +8)!

Now it's time to save again, he could appear in the next Legendary Banner

Edit: it's strange, while I don't really like Ike neither in Fire Emblem or Smash Bros, Brave Ike has something that makes me feel it like a different character (probably just for the clothes), and a character that I like

Edited by Javi Blizz

40 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don’t know how focused on heroes I’ll be, considering I’ll be playing Geneolgy a lot. Sadly, I’m going in blind, so I’ll most likely be in for a rough ride

You can save at the beginning of every turn don't worry.  Also going in blind is the best way to experience a first playthrough.  Regardless of who you decide to use or build, don't worry you can't screw yourself over.  

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

You can save at the beginning of every turn don't worry.  Also going in blind is the best way to experience a first playthrough.  Regardless of who you decide to use or build, don't worry you can't screw yourself over.  

I'd say that having a some of knowledge about the marriage system is better than going 100% blind. Ending with a bunch of substitutes is going to make Gen 2 a pain, it can be beaten of course but that's not a very nice first experience (can say because my first playthrough of FE4 wasn't very nice because I lost Forseti and Yewfelle and some kids had dubious growths due to me not knowing about how marriage worked).

I kind of want the developers to troll us with a four Anna banner, pegasus knight PoR Anna, sword or dagger Awakening Anna, archer Fates Anna, and a fourth random Anna, and Apotheosis boss Anna as the next GHB. Probably never going to happen, though.

4 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Well, I decided to read into it, and figured out how marriage worked. I have some ideas of who to pair up. Midya (The Bow Knight you get in the paralouge who I thought looked like a girl) and Aiedeen (The cleric gotten in chapter 1) is one. Another one is Azel and Taitilu. And the final one is Fury and Lewyn. Other than that, I have no idea who to do. It’s either Ayra and Lex/Dew, Lachesis and Lex/Dew/Noish, and lastly, Bridgette and either Lex/Noish/Arden/Dew

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Well, I decided to read into it, and figured out how marriage worked.

You might also want to read into the “hidden events” such as Lex obtaining the brave axe and Arden finding the power of Pursuit a Follow-Up Ring.

Edited by Vaximillian

23 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Well, I decided to read into it, and figured out how marriage worked. I have some ideas of who to pair up. Midya (The Bow Knight you get in the paralouge who I thought looked like a girl) and Aiedeen (The cleric gotten in chapter 1) is one. Another one is Azel and Taitilu. And the final one is Fury and Lewyn. Other than that, I have no idea who to do. It’s either Ayra and Lex/Dew, Lachesis and Lex/Dew/Noish, and lastly, Bridgette and either Lex/Noish/Arden/Dew

Okay that is cool.  That was the only thing I knew about back when I played this game first time.  Marriage and some suggested pairs.  It made it one of the best game experiences of my life, I hope you enjoy it too. 

53 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Okay that is cool.  That was the only thing I knew about back when I played this game first time.  Marriage and some suggested pairs.  It made it one of the best game experiences of my life, I hope you enjoy it too. 

Thanks, hope I enjoy it to. I have figured out what pairings I want to do to, so I know who to use

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

If you need advice for that game, I'm your man. I've played the game far too many times way back when. I can't believe it's been 6 years or even more since that time....

I suggest going against the grain. 

One pairing I implore you to try, is LewynxAira. I never tried it myself, but it has the seeds to work. Crazy high speed critical hits. Don't worry about losing Forseti. The game can be done without it. 

Do you want to be spoiled with the secret events or have already read up on them? There's one item in particular that can make certain pairings viable but leave them totally gimped without it. 

If you don't care about ranks or efficiency, and just want ease of play, I'd prioritize the combat units over support units. 

It's almost Weed Day (aka. the Fire Emblem franchise's birthday based on the release date of Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light). Wonder if IS plans on doing anything for that day.

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They will feature heroes.

And sexy artwork

Decided to spend 20k feathers on Peri for Killer Lance+ and give it to Camus