• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

And it begins.

Oh. The next datamine could possibly have the next arena bonus units so that means we'll be able to know who the next legendary hero is. Or you could just guess based on the the next banner that's coming out

OMG. Genealogy TT final map is in this TT

Edited by silveraura25

So uh, the new banner will probably be revealed tomorrow? If so, I'm taken my wild guess.

Echoes banner with Kliff, Silque, and Python as a non colorless bow. The fourth could either be Forsyth or some type of special Alm, probably conqueror. Even cooler is that he's also a non colorless bow.

I'll probably be super wrong but just saying it in case I'm not :v

Someone mentioned Blazing Blade release date anniversary one day after the banner drops.
I'm guessing Louise, Erk and Pent. GHB either Nergal, Sonya or Linus

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Someone mentioned Blazing Blade release date anniversary one day after the banner drops.
I'm guessing Louise, Erk and Pent. GHB either Nergal, Sonya or Linus

Yeah I'm somewhat doubting my previous statement because of that. Though SoV 1st anniversary was just yesterday

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Yeah I'm somewhat doubting my previous statement because of that. Though SoV 1st anniversary was just yesterday

Oh yeah. Which reminds me. Yesterday was supposed to be FE anniversary. Nothing, IS?

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh yeah. Which reminds me. Yesterday was supposed to be FE anniversary. Nothing, IS?

I’m actually somewhat glad they didn’t do something. Because IS would have definitely focused on it being Lucina’s birthday instead of FE as a whole.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They were probably too busy doing a certain something else, as yesterday wasn't just FE's anniversary.

Lol. Yeah. I just remembered that Lucina's birthday is on the 20th. Though I can imagine people heartbroken by no FE16 news on the anniversary. So many expectations

14 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Everyone should get into the game.

Cosidering how Heroes adds new units every 2 weeks, everyone will get in. Anyway, I've been trying the new tempest trials, and I love the the new points mechanic. I've managed to only reach 3,350 in just two battles. One question does anyone know why they say: "Try this" in the New tempest trials?

10 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Cosidering how Heroes adds new units every 2 weeks, everyone will get in. Anyway, I've been trying the new tempest trials, and I love the the new points mechanic. I've managed to only reach 3,350 in just two battles. One question does anyone know why they say: "Try this" in the New tempest trials?

They put that there because they now recommend a level based on your team.  

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

Cosidering how Heroes adds new units every 2 weeks, everyone will get in.

Yes, if this trend continues, everyone will get in before the heat death of the universe for sure.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, if this trend continues, everyone will get in before the heat death of the universe for sure.

Or when nuclear fallout subsides

1 hour ago, ZeManaphy said:

Cosidering how Heroes adds new units every 2 weeks, everyone will get in.

Not if they just release more alts.

Just for reference, there's about 380 characters left who still need to get in...playable characters that is. That number isn't accounting for NPCs / characters that were only playable in stuff like Trial Maps, Creature Campaign, etc.

In terms of listing:

• I counted turbin Hardin, Zeke, Sirius, Brigid, Eyvel, Owain, Inigo and Severa as their own entities.
  • Characters that were playable in both 6 and 7 were only listed once (so Marcus and Merlinus were only listed once each).
  • Kris and Kana were counted twice, one for each gender.
  • The characters that have a seasonal but not a regular version (Charlotte, Inigo, Shigure) were counted.
  • The Awakening SpotPass characters were counted.

Yeah realistically at the molasses rate they are adding new characters, a ton of them are never going to get in.  I mean we can't expect Heroes to last decades.  

I kinda doubt everyone will get in with this current trend. Doesn't seem that profitable with the lesser known/appreciated characters and demands too much effort to be added in bursts (balance, useful skills, artists, voice actors), at least that's my impression on how they decide things.

@Tybrosion 380, ey? Yeah, that seems like quite a few. A new banner every two weeks, ~26 banners with 3-4 units.... adding the legendaries with an extra 12 per year and leaving alts out of the theory... we have a very generous 116 new units in a year; that still doesn't seem very fast, does it? Not sure how long this game will last, but I'm not expecting some of the more obscure characters to come anytime soon.

I dread the day when a non-seasonal banner will offer 4 alts and no newcomer before the next Thracia banner drops (I mean seriously, they obviously have no clue how to implement that particular cast when you look at the current banner).

Talking about banners.... I'm really itching to spend orbs, haven't spent many since F!Grima (a bit on Nowi/M!Grima). Could use another Hector banner (yes, still have none since this games inception...); Speed Tactics would be fine as well.

At this point Cipher is everyone's best bet at having every playable FE character represented in one media format.  Despite having been around for almost three years and adding new characters at a much faster clip than Heroes does, it's still missing quite a few. 

6 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

At this point Cipher is everyone's best bet at having every playable FE character represented in one media format.  Despite having been around for almost three years and adding new characters at a much faster clip than Heroes does, it's still missing quite a few. 

It only took Calill and Karla (among some others) three years to get into Cipher! Come on, Heroes, get your shit together. You can do it too!.. and faster.

I have a slight fear that they'll give Ishtar the Sonya treatment in Heroes, and make her a banner baiter. Not that she doesn't already have the power to be a banner baiter just with her sheer power, but I don't want them to make her into a big racked, only-about-the-hot-stuff kind of mage.

9 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I have a slight fear that they'll give Ishtar the Sonya treatment in Heroes, and make her a banner baiter. Not that she doesn't already have the power to be a banner baiter just with her sheer power, but I don't want them to make her into a big racked, only-about-the-hot-stuff kind of mage.

Don't worry, that's what Tharja alt #2 Aversa is for.

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It only took Calill and Karla (among some others) three years to get into Cipher! Come on, Heroes, get your shit together. You can do it too!.. and faster.

I'm hoping Tomas will get his day with the upcoming SD expansion.  :)

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Don't worry, that's what Tharja alt #2 Aversa is for.

I actually want Aversa as a GHB though so Ishtar doesn't have to take that role.