• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Spoiler

Hinoka has her Atk and Spd swapped relative to her regular version and all of her Def dumped into Res for whatever reason. 54 physical bulk is kind of cutting it close. She'll need a Fortify Fliers or Ward Fliers stack to reliably take counterattacks from Distant Counter.

Shigure is basically Tana with his extra points put in HP and Def.

Female Kana is basically just a green Corrin with her extra points put in Atk and Res.

Male Kana is a blue Mystery Tiki with his extra points put in Spd.

Kaze is eh.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I think the developers will get around to introduce those Weapons into the summoning pool eventually, it just takes a while. Even if Kaze is limited, I do not think we should lose hope over it. Gronnwolf took like nine months to get added into the regular summoning pool, although as Keen Gronnwolf. Wo Dao did not get its lance and axe counterpart until a year later, although only the lance is in the regular pool.

Getting around to it and actually getting it done are two very different things, as can clearly be seen with my progress on cleaning my apartment.

We still don't have Atk/Res Bond in the standard summoning pool, and it's grating at my nerves. I have no doubts they'll eventually make their way into the standard summoning pool, but eventually is not a time.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

54 physical bulk is kind of cutting it close. She'll need a Fortify Fliers or Ward Fliers stack to reliably take counterattacks from Distant Counter.

Do a majority of flier emblem teams even run defensive buffs?

Just now, silveraura25 said:

My Summer Corrin runs her original Fortify Fliers because I'm too lazy to give her Hone Fliers (there's a Hinoka just sitting there not doing anything) and because Spring Camilla actually needs the extra firepower every now and then.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

My Summer Corrin runs her original Fortify Fliers because I'm too lazy to give her Hone Fliers (there's a Hinoka just sitting there not doing anything) and because Spring Camilla actually needs the extra firepower every now and then.

Not just you (though I wish you luck in getting hone fliers fodder), I mean like teams you come across or when you take a look at arena run videos featuring flier emblem

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Feels kind of weird replying to a spoiler with a spoiler.

Hide contents

Firesweep Bow is definitely the best. I am not so sure about Cancel Affinity though as I have not seen a lot of Raven mages lately, at least not in the 716-728 range. I think Poison Strike-Poison Strike is better for points and it helps break Wary Fighter and Bowbreaker faster.

It's certainly odd.

Spoiler

Anyways, CA still has it's uses in the 708-720 range where I'm stuck atm. There's still a decent number of M!Robin and funnily enough Raven/Owl Nino ( I wonder if people do that to catch others off-guard because Nino's most common weapon is her Blade tome). Double Poison Strike is certainly more useful against Hardin/Zelgius/Dragons though because those rely a lot on QR and just like B!Lyn Hinoka lacks the power to ORKO them Shining bow+ that targets Res when?

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Not just you (though I wish you luck in getting hone fliers fodder), I mean like teams you come across or when you take a look at arena run videos featuring flier emblem

I haven't seen flier teams in ages, and I don't watch other people's videos often.

That said, I should probably just actually give Hone Fliers to Corrin already and give Nowi Fortify Fliers because Nowi isn't running a Litrblade.

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

eventually is not a time

Eventually still feels pretty fast to me though, I can still hardly believe it that Fire Emblem Heroes is over a year old now. Well, laziness patience is a virtual.

17 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Depends on the type of flier team. I run a seasonal flier team with HNY!Azura, so Fortify Fliers is only there to buff Blade tomes. With the release of WOF!Hinoka, I can replace Fortify Fliers with Goad Fliers since WOF!Hinoka will be the primary nuke now and the other Blade mages no longer have to worry about max coverage, going against the triangle, or deal with Dull Range enemies.

Fortify Fliers is a lot more useful on a flier team running Enemy Phase units though.

Edited by XRay

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hinoka has her Atk and Spd swapped relative to her regular version and all of her Def dumped into Res for whatever reason. 54 physical bulk is kind of cutting it close. She'll need a Fortify Fliers or Ward Fliers stack to reliably take counterattacks from Distant Counter.

Shigure is basically Tana with his extra points put in HP and Def.

Female Kana is basically just a green Corrin with her extra points put in Atk and Res.

Male Kana is a blue Mystery Tiki with his extra points put in Spd.

Kaze is eh.

Getting around to it and actually getting it done are two very different things, as can clearly be seen with my progress on cleaning my apartment.

We still don't have Atk/Res Bond in the standard summoning pool, and it's grating at my nerves. I have no doubts they'll eventually make their way into the standard summoning pool, but eventually is not a time.

I actually ask myself when we get a Tempest Trial unit banner.
I feel like those units are eternally sitting on +1 versions on themselfs forever. Not like many of them are good or arent powercreeped by now but eh... you never can use them in Arena due to their low merges.
The same issue goes with GHB units. altough the S1 units now are alot more mergeable and accessable.

Cherche carries Fortify for me but in hindsight maybe Cordelia or Elincia should carry it instead. I've only pulled two Caedas ever though, so it'll have to wait.

It used to be just for buffing Blade damage but now it's also more useful for powering up Myrrh, F Grima (and Michalis) who do a fair bit of enemy phase tanking, but running Cherche alongside Myrrh or Michalis isn't the best for coverage.

So I was looking through the datamine. Not something I usually do, but I gave it a look cause I had a second and something caught my eye.

iQJWZYS.png

Spectrum Bond/Drive for Mages? This has to be a future refine. Who would have something like this?

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

So I was looking through the datamine. Not something I usually do, but I gave it a look cause I had a second and something caught my eye.

iQJWZYS.png

Spectrum Bond/Drive for Mages? This has to be a future refine. Who would have something like this?

That's Lloyd's refine

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

iQJWZYS.png

Isn’t it Regal Blade’s refine?

13 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It's certainly odd.

Reveal hidden contents

Anyways, CA still has it's uses in the 708-720 range where I'm stuck atm. There's still a decent number of M!Robin and funnily enough Raven/Owl Nino ( I wonder if people do that to catch others off-guard because Nino's most common weapon is her Blade tome). Double Poison Strike is certainly more useful against Hardin/Zelgius/Dragons though because those rely a lot on QR and just like B!Lyn Hinoka lacks the power to ORKO them Shining bow+ that targets Res when?

I hope my following reply needs a spoiler. I do not think it contains anything that spoils.

I am not sure how effective Owl Nino is though since she was still pretty easy to kill, although I assume the Owl is for facing against magic nukes, and my magic nuke is Reinhardt so he generally steers well clear of green mages.

I have actually fallen for the Raven Nino trick quite a few times before I switched from Brave Bow to Firesweep Bow. It made me want to punch myself in the face or throw my phone across the room (I actually dropped my phone on purpose out of frustration a few, but I did not want to break my phone against the wall).

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

altough the S1 units now are alot more mergeable and accessable.

It is definitely more accessible, but based on the amount of players who talk about foddering limited units, I am not so sure if they are any more mergeable though.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

but running Cherche alongside Myrrh or Michalis isn't the best for coverage.

With Firesweep Bow and WOF!Hinoka, you can throw coverage and color balance out the window. Coverage is primarily there to preserve your sustainability, and since Firesweep archers have theoretically infinite sustainability as opponents cannot counter them, you can throw WOF!Hinoka at any problem that your other fliers cannot handle.

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

With Firesweep Bow and WOF!Hinoka, you can throw coverage and color balance out the window. Coverage is primarily there to preserve your sustainability, and since Firesweep archers have theoretically infinite sustainability as opponents cannot counter them, you can throw WOF!Hinoka at any problem that your other fliers cannot handle.

Well sure, but presently I have neither of those things, I just run a typical Airzura and Summer Corrin axis with a couple of helpers. Harder to fit Cherche, despite my 4*+10 Cherche being superior as a standalone unit to my 5*+0 Cordelia or Elincia. Actually Elincia might be the better choice now that I have F Grima and all my core fliers are Earth blessed.

Coverage is also relevant for seemingly trivial things like having one of each melee weapon type in my default flier team so I can do the Lunatic story quests without having to worry about my team composition.

Fortify dragons on a free unit, thank you~. I can finally run distant counter on my +atk/-def Myrrh and consistently prevent doubles ?. Though I'm not sure if I'll try to implement M!Kanna into my dragon team or just fodder him off. 

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Nanna got demoted

Is she the only one who got demoted?

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Colorless hell shall rise again.

What? Nanna is absurdly good! She does need premium skills though and a skill overhaul, but she is just as good as Elise in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Just saying

Looks like the final battle is coming up. For real I hope

Looks like Sutr is planning another barbecue, I hope he supplies drinks this time