Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, not too surprising. If it didn't offer free shit, then I wouldn't bother with that mode at all.

Just for the record, my outrealm didn't end like it started but it came close (11-11-8). Also, I got Sharena for the third time because variety is too interesting clearly.

Yeah, and each area being only worth 100 feathers means the incentive to really push isn't there as much either.

One thing I'm unsure about though is that I only ended the battle at tier 15, I only did level 35 autobattles. Hopefully I won't fall short of tier 25 when it all ends.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

My Outrealm finished 10:9:11.  We had 13 areas with really nice map coverage but we lost 4 areas while I was able to snipe 1. Its a shame because I couldn't play in round 21 and I could have help secure a key chokepoint. Doesn't really matter though because it is only 100 feathers per area now.

4200 feathers is nice. 

Tried to get some Ayras before the banner ended since I only need 3 to get her to +10, and I got TWO Leos, a yound Tiki, a Brave Roy, and a Sonya broke a 4% rate the one time there were no reds. The merges are nice, but 4 off focus 5* reds? I'm gonna have to wait until the next time Ayra is on to +10 her. Or just get lucky with pity breakers...

My +Def/-Spd Leo is now up to +4 which is cool. I would love to have him at +10, and it's funny because I was just thinking about how I probably would never get him there because of his rarity and the infrequency of him being on banners. Then I get two of him.

16-2-12 in my out realm. Sharena got smacked so hard. 

Thanks god no Hardin, I feel less worse wasting all of my orbs on the legendary hero banner. I might buy this months promo before it ends, but only at the last day since we might get a glimpse of next months at that time. It'll help me decide on which promo I want to spend my dosh on

19 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

16-2-12 in my out realm. Sharena got smacked so hard. 

3500 feathers is a small reward compared to the others but it stills a nice amount for me. 

I must say, I’m not really enjoying this game right now. Sure, its nice to pull for new units, and I’m happy when I get them, but at the end of the day all they end up doing is mostly sitting and gathering dust because I’m not good enough of a player to work out how to use them properly and without fustration. All in all, whats the point of building units if its not fun to try them out?

Although I did pull a free 5* Elincia with good IVs from the new banner this morning, so that’s something.

My team would probably have done better if they weren't all asleep in the final hours. This mode isn't very fair for some timezones especially since only the last few hours really matter.

Ended up getting destroyed by Alfonse 18:6:6

Omg. So I’ve been on Team Alfonse every single round. This is my 5th time on his team. I’m not mad, but I’m wondering what the odds of that happening are.... XD 

At least he’s my fave of the three.

Got Ryoma as my free pull from the new banner!

That makes 123 unique 5*s, half the 245 available units. Been looking forward to that milestone.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Omg. So I’ve been on Team Alfonse every single round. This is my 5th time on his team. I’m not mad, but I’m wondering what the odds of that happening are.... XD 

Speaking of Alfonse, I was on his and we were creamed- only had 2 areas in the last hour. at least we had 4 in the end but still.

Meanwhile on the other account, Sharena (my team) dominated. Lost 2 areas so I didn't get top rewards but good enough.

Also finally made space for Kaze. Kind of want to build him up with Miracle + Quickened Pulse + Barb Shuriken as a nod to his personal skill haha. 

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

1 in 243

So the first battle's map was super balanced. I thought they fixed the issue from the first time. Nope. The second map so overwhelmingly in Sharena's favor. She can hold 16 areas while only having 2 borders...

I've suffered -Spd Ryomas for so long now...

Vv268CN.png

But this is more like it! No more -Spd thanks to the new banner! +Def, -Res instead!

He's almost as good as yours I think, @Thor Odinson! Maybe. lol Best prince ftw. <3

Edited by Anacybele

7 hours ago, Korath88 said:

My team would probably have done better if they weren't all asleep in the final hours. This mode isn't very fair for some timezones especially since only the last few hours really matter.

Ended up getting destroyed by Alfonse 18:6:6

I think this the main issue of this game mode but, imo, it can't be fixed or there'll major changes in the rule. 

I am so mad at myself. When doing monthly quest I screwed up and accidently had one of my units killed. I thought I still had plenty of Light blessing left, so I clicked without thinking and ended up wasting an orb. It's just one orb, but somehow it feels like a huge set-back. Now when I next do a pull session and end up one orb short, part of me will be thinking "If I hadn't wasted that orb back then, I might have gotten X unit.". And there is nothing I can do to prove otherwise. They really need to disable that option. Nobody sane wants to sacrifice orbs for tower victories anyway.

Edited by Nanima

@Anacybele Cool guy! Who will be his best buddies? 

@Poimagic something happened today while putting together a team for the flier stratum quests. I tried to pick underused units and Shigure who needs SP and ended up with this:

PosxdNL.png

kiyOZ22.png

LaxyDxq.png

SKlniN7.png

Somehow all my ward Flier units plus Morgan found together. By pure coincidence they have an amazing synergy. With buffs and DD3 seal Morgan would reach 63 RES on EP. Added ATK ploy and HP that's 104 magical bulk! 

Camilla is already bulky, but also Minerva and Shigure barely take damage while doing the quests. Adding the Drive seals will raise the cheese. 

We need an eleventh stratum.

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

"If I hadn't wasted that orb back then, I might have gotten X unit."

Making players think like this is exactly how loot boxes work.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are more orbs than just that one that you have felt that you have wasted (like all of the extra pulls you can make that didn't get X unit and didn't reset your pity rate before the end of the banner).

If you don't already have 1100 max barracks capacity, you can treat it as missing out on expanding your barracks once (and even if you do have your barracks capacity maxed out, it's just one expansion after they raise the cap again).

I'm of the opinion that it is always worth the orbs to buy more barracks capacity instead of sending units home or foddering them off haphazardly to make room because it costs 1 orb to gain those slots, but 20 orbs minimum to fill them, excluding free units, and so 1 orb is a triviality (compared to the dozens of orbs that can be wasted simply attempting to reset a pity rate, for example).

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Making players think like this is exactly how loot boxes work.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are more orbs than just that one that you have felt that you have wasted (like all of the extra pulls you can make that didn't get X unit and didn't reset your pity rate before the end of the banner).

If you don't already have 1100 max barracks capacity, you can treat it as missing out on expanding your barracks once (and even if you do have your barracks capacity maxed out, it's just one expansion after they raise the cap again).

I'm of the opinion that it is always worth the orbs to buy more barracks capacity instead of sending units home or foddering them off haphazardly to make room because it costs 1 orb to gain those slots, but 20 orbs minimum to fill them, excluding free units, and so 1 orb is a triviality (compared to the dozens of orbs that can be wasted simply attempting to reset a pity rate, for example).

I am F2P and my orbs are usually tight, so even losing one can feel frustrating. Also I wish I could pay for more barrack space with just one orbs at a time. My next upgrade is going to cost me 10, and yes I know that means I am way behind and should upgrade soon. It just always feels too steep a price to ask when those orbs could get you another desired unit. There are plenty units that are worthless to me in terms of fodder, so I usually just send those away. There is no point in having them sit around in my barracks anyway and I do get feathers out of it. What I mean is, orbs are the most precious resource in this game, so it's not easy to let go off.

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

My next upgrade is going to cost me 10, and yes I know that means I am way behind and should upgrade soon.

Erm, what? Barracks expansion always costs 1 (one) orb per 5 (five) slots. Are you sure you aren’t confusing it with expanding the castle, with increases the XP gain?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Erm, what? Barracks expansion always costs 1 (one) orb per 5 (five) slots. Are you sure you aren’t confusing it with expanding the castle, with increases the XP gain?

Oh... Okay I might have confused that. Never noticed either. I am still sitting at 300 barrack spaces. The more you know...

49 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Cool guy! Who will be his best buddies? 

@Poimagic something happened today while putting together a team for the flier stratum quests. I tried to pick underused units and Shigure who needs SP and ended up with this:

PosxdNL.png

kiyOZ22.png

LaxyDxq.png

SKlniN7.png

Somehow all my ward Flier units plus Morgan found together. By pure coincidence they have an amazing synergy. With buffs and DD3 seal Morgan would reach 63 RES on EP. Added ATK ploy and HP that's 104 magical bulk! 

Camilla is already bulky, but also Minerva and Shigure barely take damage while doing the quests. Adding the Drive seals will raise the cheese. 

We need an eleventh stratum.

I dunno yet, I'm thinking Silas when he's added to the game since they're in-laws for me, so to speak. I marry Corrin to Silas and Ryoma is my favorite prince and big brother. :P I would just go Silas x Corrin instead for obvious reasons, but I don't use Corrin. Ninian and Nowi are my preferred blue dragons.

Nice flier team, btw. Mine is the Hinokas, Elincia, and Gerome.

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nice flier team, btw. Mine is the Hinokas, Elincia, and Gerome.

Uh, I didn't get Archer Hinoka but Shigure and 2 units I didn't want.

Very cool team. Hinoka has been my first 5* lance, Gerome is badass and Elincia is a quad machine.