• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So the next banner is a seasonal and continues well into June. If it's not a groom banner, I will guess that it's a bridal banner again. If so, here are my predictions:

Anna - caught the bouquet last year. Similar to how Sharena and Alfonse were "teased" to appear on this year's spring banner. 

Felicia - I believe she was the most popular marriage alternative in Fates. At least she ranked very highly. She's also popular in her own right and has no alt. 

Palla - I could see her being the Catria of this banner. She's also in love with someone who's already taken, so kind of like Cordelia. 

Noire - maybe TT reward. Like Charlotte she may be included without being in the game yet. The bride class came in Awakening and Noire is the only Canon female archer. I know seasonals laugh at those sorts of things but hey, a man can dream. 

I only enjoy rhythm games for 80s pop-rock, and since FEH doesn't feature that, the answer is no.

A shame, since the entire cast of Genealogy looks like they belong in 80s hair bands. Imagine if the final boss theme was The Final Countdown. Oooooh yeah.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Palla - I could see her being the Catria of this banner. She's also in love with someone who's already taken, so kind of like Cordelia. 

I don’t care about the seasonals in the slightest (as I’ve made crystal clear many times already, heh), but this drawing of Bride Palla did catch my eye:

Palla best big sister and best wife.

Holy fuck, I am legitimately enraged. Two things related to Fire Emblem Heroes have angered me to such a degree that I think I could burn Surtr alive.

I can't even think straight because of how furious I am and it's a cold outrage that's clouding my mind. I really need to find someone else to do or distract myself.

Edited by Kaden

What if the banner was all brides, but the free unit was Groom Marth who everyone seems to want a piece of?

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t care about the seasonals in the slightest (as I’ve made crystal clear many times already, heh), but this drawing of Bride Palla did catch my eye:

Palla best big sister and best wife.

How wonderful! I can't help but smile.

If IS wants my wallet, they know what to do. Just simply re-run Bridelia. Bride Elincia as a staff flier.

Though really, I'd be willing to bet that a second bride banner will have someone as a staff flier to compliment dagger flier bunny Kagero.

Damn. Ares is pretty amazing. I didn't try to pull nor get him, but he can pull off AoE specials damn well. Good for scoring with them at least

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

The bride class came in Awakening and Noire is the only Canon female archer.

Not to discredit or anything, you can just have any female wield a bow for the bride class. Otherwise Cordelia could've been a lance unit

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I can't even think straight because of how furious it I am and it's a cold outrage that's clouding my mind. I really need to find someone else to do or distract myself.

Just watch some anime. The new SAO is actually good. I guess that goes to show of how bad a writer the creator of SAO is that the author of the spinoff can write something better

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If IS wants my wallet, they know what to do. Just simply re-run Bridelia. Bride Elincia as a staff flier.

Though really, I'd be willing to bet that a second bride banner will have someone as a staff flier to compliment dagger flier bunny Kagero.

I can't believe how I'd actually want to pull for a staff flier now. Months ago it would have been madness, but now I'd really like one for the flier crew. Another healer bride does feel like a prime place for them to add one..

This banner is gonna kill me if they do, since I also still want to pull for Charlotte on the rerun and I'd like a better Bridelia.. and then there's the legendary banner too. My orbs are NOT ready.

You know, they still haven't added dazzling staff to the normal summoning pool. I guess they've forgotten about it

Edited by silveraura25

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Not to discredit or anything, you can just have any female wield a bow for the bride class. Otherwise Cordelia could've been a lance unit

Oh I know, that's why I said Heroes laughs at this notion anyway and that a man can dream. I just really want Noire and Cynthia.

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

My orbs are NOT ready.

Mine most definitely aren't either. Not helping is that I kinda-sorta want Ishtar.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You know, they still haven't added dazzling staff to the normal summoning pool. I guess they've forgotten about it

They're saving it for Forrest or at least they better be. If not him, then Maribelle hopefully.

56 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Damn. Ares is pretty amazing. I didn't try to pull nor get him, but he can pull off AoE specials damn well. Good for scoring with them at least

I won't scream that Ares>Eldigan but, he has pretty offensive stat for a sword cavalry unit and an average defense similar to his feather and an unique weapon that will work better on him than his feather(because offensive stat, he can easily AoE special or  gale force) , so I see in Ares a reason for the player to spend their money to try to get him. 

But I want to say, despite his stat,that he's a caracter who deserves to be in Heroes, I mean, more than alt Reinhardt and Olwen (P. S:I don't hold the True and can desagree with and if it's the case tell me why) 

Edited by Kozac

28 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Just watch some anime. The new SAO is actually good. I guess that goes to show of how bad a writer the creator of SAO is that the author of the spinoff can write something better

Really? I keep hearing it suffers from similar problems to the original SAO.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

So the next banner is a seasonal and continues well into June. If it's not a groom banner, I will guess that it's a bridal banner again. If so, here are my predictions:

Why not both?

Felicia - I believe she was the most popular marriage alternative in Fates. At least she ranked very highly. She's also popular in her own right and has no alt.

I thought the most popular alternative marriage was between Leo & Takumi. I also recall this poll being in a Famitsu

I thought Catria was the archetype for Cordelia. Either way, I do recall Palla being popular regardless.

Noire - maybe TT reward. Like Charlotte she may be included without being in the game yet. The bride class came in Awakening and Noire is the only Canon female archer. I know seasonals laugh at those sorts of things but hey, a man can dream. 

Pretty sure she'll be a Red Archer.

35 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Holy fuck, I am legitimately enraged. Two things related to Fire Emblem Heroes has angered me to such a degree that I think I could burn Surtr alive.

I can't even think straight because of how furious it I am and it's a cold outrage that's clouding my mind. I really need to find someone else to do or distract myself.

Why are you angry again?

1 hour ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Speaking of story I just notice something off I just realized...

Hide contents

-Ylgr somehow knew our name without even being introduce yet since Fjorm was coughing.

-She insisted on joining up with the group, and we didn't get a free unit out of it (which should make sense this time since she's supposed to now be with us right?)

-Not 1 single mention on her when we meet her on what happened to her big sister or brother since she was obviously so worried about them earlier.

-She somehow got away from enemy captivity all by herself....

-Anna is suspicious of her 

Case in point=she's Loki in disguise

Looks like its not looking more good for the real Yglr...

Yes, this is a pretty common theory on Heroes Reddit

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I thought the most popular alternative marriage was between Leo & Takumi. I also recall this poll being in a Famitsu

They wouldn't just make it a groom banner, but they'll go full fujo pandering on us.

I really think we should place bets on if they actually do have any grooms this time.

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Why are you angry again?

Check the previous page

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Idk if it's been mentioned here yet, but the "Combat boosts" banner is actually for Stances this time, according to the Japanese calendar.

Thanks man. Know I know what to expect. @Ice Dragon Looks like there's hope for your Zelgius merges

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, why is the illusory dungeon event so long this month? It's a month. An entire month.

I don't see how that a problem. it won't be any more chapters or anything it will just give you more time to complete it 

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I don't see how that a problem. it won't be any more chapters or anything it will just give you more time to complete it 

It’s tedious, boring, and uninteresting. It is there for the sake of being there. It even will have all its rewards exhausted after like four days and sit there being as useless as Defiant Res.

11 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

They wouldn't just make it a groom banner, but they'll go full fujo pandering on us.

I really think we should place bets on if they actually do have any grooms this time.

I mean, if Groom Marth is to go any by, why not? I'll take that bet either way.

& What's wrong fujo pandering? It's not like IS hasn't been shameful about the fanservice to begin with.

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Check the previous page

I just checked, I still don't get it. Unless we hate Grand Conquest now?

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Well if we can get some more fast pace music, I would find to be more enjoyable

14 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I mean, if Groom Marth is to go any by, why not? I'll take that bet either way.

& What's wrong fujo pandering? It's not like IS hasn't been shameful about the fanservice to begin with.

Watch them skip Groom Marth just to spite him.. again.

I would love to see a fujo banner, because they've been pandering to me more than my orbs can take and I need a break. (or rather, Hinoka just bodied my orb stash all by herself this time) Spreading the fanservice around lets everyone take turns spending and saving orbs. Trying to catch bride Charlotte on the rerun between (likely) more brides and the next legendary banner is going to be hell.

Edited by Alkaid