Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But would she feel okay with wearing more clothing? You need a lady's consent after all, otherwise you'll be publicly ostracized and have to put up a sign and be monitored come the next Trick or Defeat banner.

If you didn't want to force it too heavily on her, we have three options. One, send her Silesse/Ilia/whatever it gets cold in the dead of winter and hope the chills make her want to wear more to stay warm and alive. Two, start with small steps and work your way up, even the sheerest sheer yoga pants would be an improvement. Three- toss a magical Wedding Bouquet at her.

1) Ah yes, silently torment the girlie into wearing more, just the kind of tactic I would SHUT DOWN AND THROW A HEATER AND WARM BLANKET AT.

2) Logical and normal, I like I like. Maybe make a game out of it, sort of a reverse stripping game, loser has to put on... something.

3) Okay let's not go too far, else @Nowi's Husband might have to Nowi-solo me.

Ah yes, label me the cruelest of the men who captured Nowi. Let them hang a sign of shame around my neck. "CAN AND WILL TRY TO CLOTHE DRAGON LOLIS" it will say.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

YOU FORGOT GARETH!

Yes, how dare she forget about a character who barely even exists!

At any rate, the odds that the next dragon will not be a loli are pretty good, given that there’s only one left (Nah) that’d fit that definition unless if I’m forgetting someone. No instead, they’ll be totally subversive and make the next dragon a shota (Nils) instead.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At once!

I mean, when this is the most memorable quote of the character, there might be something wrong with them.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At any rate, the odds that the next dragon will not be a loli are pretty good, given that there’s only one left (Nah) that’d fit that definition unless if I’m forgetting someone. No instead, they’ll be totally subversive and make the next dragon a shota (Nils) instead.

I'd be fine with Nils...so long as we finally got Kent/Sain/Rath as well. We must complete Lyndis' Legion!

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I'd be fine with Nils...so long as we finally got Kent/Sain/Rath as well. We must complete Lyndis' Legion!

Screw Rath. Where there is Wil, is a way!

I want Rath in the game. Considering that Tormod has very little likelihood to get into the game, Rath is the character I want the most who has the best chance of getting in.

He really should've been in sooner since they're willing to add non-canon bow cavaliers ;/

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Screw Rath. Where there is Wil, is a way!

Joke is on the both of you, as Louise will clearly beat both of those guys and get in FEH first because waifu appeal. And do you want to know the sad part? I’m pretty sure IS actually follows that kind of logic based off of a good portion of their previous decisions.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Joke is on the both of you, as Louise will clearly beat both of those guys and get in FEH first because waifu appeal. And do you want to know the sad part? I’m pretty sure IS actually follows that kind of logic based off of a good portion of their previous decisions.

Can't have Louise without having Pent coming along, so I'd consider that a consolation prize.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Joke is on the both of you, as Louise will clearly beat both of those guys and get in FEH first because waifu appeal.

I’ll be selfishly fine with that… because I used Louise in my FE7 runs unlike the two. That, and bringing Louise would bring Pent for those who are into him.

Pent’s no Erk though ;_;

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll be selfishly fine with that… because I used Louise in my FE7 runs unlike the two. That, and bringing Louise would bring Pent for those who are into him.

Pent’s no Erk though ;_;

Erk was his own brand of awesome. Pent just had that flair, ya know?

I've posted this in the biggest project thread, but I want to show it here too, since finally I can use him! 

Niles.thumb.jpg.84b21764bfac25f3209947de1c3008ff.jpg

His skills are Slaying Bow+ [Res] (waiting for Guard Bow), Draw Back, Iceberg (seriously considering to give him glacies), Brazen Def/Res (I don't expect myself having DD fodder), Dull Ranged, Atk Ploy and Distant Defense SS. He's +Res/-Def, and until a few days ago, he was just collecting dust as a lvl 1 5*+5 in my barracks, waiting for his skills to come. 

He's been so awesome in the Julius infernal GHB, even ploying Julius himself xD. Only Julius was able to scratch him. And those Icebergs killed a few melees too. Now it's time to wait until more copies (and a Setsuna) arrives

15 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I've posted this in the biggest project thread, but I want to show it here too, since finally I can use him! 

His skills are Slaying Bow+ [Res] (waiting for Guard Bow), Draw Back, Iceberg (seriously considering to give him glacies), Brazen Def/Res (I don't expect myself having DD fodder), Dull Ranged, Atk Ploy and Distant Defense SS. He's +Res/-Def, and until a few days ago, he was just collecting dust as a lvl 1 5*+5 in my barracks, waiting for his skills to come. 

He's been so awesome in the Julius infernal GHB, even ploying Julius himself xD. Only Julius was able to scratch him. And those Icebergs killed a few melees too. Now it's time to wait until more copies (and a Setsuna) arrives

If you want more insight in how to use Niles as a mixed tank, I suggest checking out Akariss on Youtube. Otherwise, that's a pretty scary ranged tank you've got there

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

If you want more insight in how to use Niles as a mixed tank, I suggest checking out Akariss on Youtube. Otherwise, that's a pretty scary ranged tank you've got there

I want to focus on max res, but I'll take a look, maybe I could alternate between both sets (unless it implies changing his nature)

2 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I want to focus on max res, but I'll take a look, maybe I could alternate between both sets (unless it implies changing his nature)

I mean, if you like Corrin's special refinement and have Marth's Falchion special refinement, Niles is an absolute beast. Corrin still can't do things by himself though

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

I mean, if you like Corrin's special refinement and have Marth's Falchion special refinement, Niles is an absolute beast. Corrin still can't do things by himself though

Oh, I see. I don't have any of them refined (and my M!Corrin is still 4*), but I can take a look in the future!

16 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I've been wanting a Niles for a while, but he's kind of weird to build. In a way, he's a lot like Felicia, but the -3 Spd is a significant dealbreaker. It's like his one and only role is to tank magic, which isn't necessarily bad in it's own right, but it feels a little narrow and limited. At least Felicia can be an offensive threat with her new refine (or a +Atk Poison Dagger, on my experience). In your build's case, I'm a little skeptical of Dull Ranged's role. He's obviously going to tank magic like a pro, but then what does he do with it? A lot of the time, we try to build units to kill off of that (example Felicia charging up a Glacies). His Spd is underwhelming and likely needs support and/or QR for it (to which Dull Ranged/DD3 is taking it's place).

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What are you talking about? He's not Lucina, but a legendary weapon with Daring Blow 2 ought to mean a thing or two. +Spd Corrin with L&D can hit 44 Spd before extra buffs and Seals, as well as a pretty good 53 Atk. That makes him a pretty good candidate of Heavy Blade without having to fear sacrificing an S-slot. And this is just one way to build him. He can also take on more of a mixed offensive-bulk approach where he mixes decent offense and durability (though it's probably outclassed by Leif by now because fuck powercreep).

4 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

I've been wanting a Niles for a while, but he's kind of weird to build. In a way, he's a lot like Felicia, but the -3 Spd is a significant dealbreaker. It's like his one and only role is to tank magic, which isn't necessarily bad in it's own right, but it feels a little narrow and limited. At least Felicia can be an offensive threat with her new refine (or a +Atk Poison Dagger, on my experience). In your build's case, I'm a little skeptical of Dull Ranged's role. He's obviously going to tank magic like a pro, but then what does he do with it? A lot of the time, we try to build units to kill off of that (example Felicia charging up a Glacies). His Spd is underwhelming and likely needs support and/or QR for it (to which Dull Ranged/DD3 is taking it's place).

His only role in the team is that: tank magic like a pro. Although QR would be nice, I think I prefer (at least for now) to shut completely down mages, so that B!Ike and who else is going to join the team can just forget about mages and be safe. All the options I'm considering for red and blue are not good at tanking res tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

What are you talking about? He's not Lucina, but a legendary weapon with Daring Blow 2 ought to mean a thing or two. +Spd Corrin with L&D can hit 44 Spd before extra buffs and Seals, as well as a pretty good 53 Atk. That makes him a pretty good candidate of Heavy Blade without having to fear sacrificing an S-slot. And this is just one way to build him. He can also take on more of a mixed offensive-bulk approach where he mixes decent offense and durability (though it's probably outclassed by Leif by now because fuck powercreep).

I meant the special refinement. Go ahead with the speed refinement if you want to, but it's lackluster if you ask me. Though for every opinion there's another contradicting it. Man, Corrin sucks because he's dividing the fanbase over a weapon refiment

8 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I meant the special refinement. Go ahead with the speed refinement if you want to, but it's lackluster if you ask me. Though for every opinion there's another contradicting it. Man, Corrin sucks because he's dividing the fanbase over a weapon refiment

I've considered for my arguement, but I thought it was obvious the (+Eff) is too good to pass up. I meant +Spd as an IV, not refining.

2 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

I've considered for my arguement, but I thought it was obvious the (+Eff) is too good to pass up. I meant +Spd as an IV, not refining.

Oh. Okay. So that's 35 (speed boon)+2(yato initial effect refine)+5 (LaD)+2(support). Yeah that's 44. That's kinda underwhelming though it could be enough to prevent doubles. But I'm still uncertain of how Corrin will perform by himself as +2 to every one of his stats doesn't strike me as being impressive. I guess that's all that will persuade me not to refine Yato. Perhaps my mind will change after a few months