Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

23 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh boy. GC sure is a fun mode. I wish we had it all the time since it's a lot of content and not at all boring:Kappa:

At least it's even easier to cheese Infernal with Cavs, Cav area effects and autobattle. 

Tomorrow morning even more fun: Daily eternal tap battle quests. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, so much so that apparently there’s plenty of players in my outrealm that want to get it over with pronto, judging from the 10 knockouts in just this first round.

Yeah, I came in 10m ago or so to find an unusually high knockout count too (11 in Outrealm 6314). Maybe locking Lunatic & Infernal behind GC rank has something to do with it?

~

Semi-related note for people that have me as a friend...now that enemies can’t both warp and attack on the same turn, would you prefer that I keep Tana as my lead, or go with Myrrh like I did in the past GCs? Or do you not care?

Edited by LordFrigid

8 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Semi-related note for people that have me as a friend...now that enemies can’t both warp and attack on the same turn, would you prefer that I keep Tana as my lead, or go with Myrrh like I did in the past GCs? Or do you not care?

I just recognized I don't have you in my list. Would you mind to add me (5719621907, Cordelia lead (could change her though))? 

(Usually I don't change my brigades often. To not break working brigades, I don't update my friendlist regularly. )

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I just recognized I don't have you in my list. Would you mind to add me (5719621907, Cordelia lead (could change her though))? 

(Usually I don't change my brigades often. To not break working brigades, I don't update my friendlist regularly. )

Sent. Cordelia’s fine.

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh boy. GC sure is a fun mode. I wish we had it all the time since it's a lot of content and not at all boring:Kappa:

Oh. I completely forgot this “mode” started tonight. It looks like I already missed a couple of rounds. Whatever.

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh. I completely forgot this “mode” started tonight. It looks like I already missed a couple of rounds. Whatever.

Only one round. We're midway through the second.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yup, so much so that apparently there’s plenty of players in my outrealm that want to get it over with pronto, judging from the 10 knockouts in just this first round.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, I came in 10m ago or so to find an unusually high knockout count too (11 in Outrealm 6314). Maybe locking Lunatic & Infernal behind GC rank has something to do with it?

Team Sharena in Outrealm 6462 is going nuts with knockouts as well. In fact, Team Anna (that's me!) seems to be straight on course to be at 1 node after round 2 lol. This after I noted at the start Anna only had 3 nodes to defend at the start.

10 minutes ago, Sylphid said:

Team Sharena in Outrealm 6462 is going nuts with knockouts as well. In fact, Team Anna (that's me!) seems to be straight on course to be at 1 node after round 2 lol. This after I noted at the start Anna only had 3 nodes to defend at the start.

My team Anna is already down to 3. Fortunately, I’m finally not on team Sharena again with Alfonse, and for the first time.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

It started three hours ago then? Alright.

Yeah, GC starts 4 hours after the reset and ends at the reset. Kind of the opposite of how Voting Gauntlets start at the reset and end 3 hours before the reset.

Team Anna too! 16/8/6 at the moment. Not like it matters until two rounds before the end anyway.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, GC starts 4 hours after the reset and ends at the reset.

I still forget to remember. Why is this inexplicable pause even there? All other events start ot refresh with the reset. Just to have this stand out for no reason?

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Team Anna too! 16/8/6 at the moment. Not like it matters until two rounds before the end anyway.

I still forget to remember. Why is this inexplicable pause even there? All other events start ot refresh with the reset. Just to have this stand out for no reason?

Team Anna buddies!

"Because". In mobage world GC's the only normal event in that regard we have anyways.

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Still haven’t been on Team Anna ever since this mode existed. Always Sharena and Alfonse. Why must she avoid me?

Just lay some gold out and she will let you join the cool kids club.

Which is totally not me saying "BUY MORE ORBS!"

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Lunatic and Infernal being locked behind Rank 4 and Rank 8, respectively. Which, by the way, is complete bullshit.

Also, the change to make enemies unable to attack after teleporting makes the game format stupidly trivial, assuming they didn't do any shenanigans to make them able to attack in higher difficulties (I haven't gotten to doing Lunatic or Infernal yet due to being busy this morning).

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Lunatic and Infernal being locked behind Rank 4 and Rank 8, respectively. Which, by the way, is complete bullshit.

Also, the change to make enemies unable to attack after teleporting makes the game format stupidly trivial, assuming they didn't do any shenanigans to make them able to attack in higher difficulties (I haven't gotten to doing Lunatic or Infernal yet due to being busy this morning).

No such thing happening on Lunatic at least. Don't see a reason to assume it would be different on Infernal.

Someone else has probably already mentioned this but I thought I'd post it here anyway.

Fellow Team Sharenas: Maintain control these two points I have marked with a red circle, and you're good to basically hold on to every single area above them, which I've circled in yellow (unless the enemy have already infiltrated that area, then in which case it should be beaten out asap). They are undoubtedly the most important chokepoints in this battle - and there's only two of them to permanently hold on to 13 areas.

e1426d3380.jpg

If you're not on Sharena's team, feel free to ignore this post.

@Zeo That's a real laundry list of potential projects. Out of those, I'd suggest going ahead with promoting M Kana (all he really needs is Swap, QR and maybe Bonfire) and a Blade or Owl tome for H Henry. They seem like pretty safe bets to spend on if you've got the itch.

I upgraded my Kana (since I have no good Nowi to promote) and he's a really solid tank with just those mentioned additions to his base kit. And I don't know what your Henry's IVs are, but my +spd -hp one turned out really well after giving him a Blade Tome and Darting Blow.

I'm hoping the bride banner will have something I want on blue, or at least red. I haven't been able to pull anything but green and colorless for what must be months now since everything I've wanted most has been on those two colors.

From reds I really need more Soleil copies and Fury fodder, and for blue I need Cordelias and Peris to merge, a better IV Nowi, and a whole bunch of blue fodder units. I still don't know how my Shanna supply for Desperation finally managed to dry up. I'm sure I'll just end up swimming in useless 3* Oboros and Robins again, unfortunately.

I’m thinking they added the lvl 35/40 restriction just to show people that capturing the 35 is easier and rewards equivalent points to failing a full capture 40. 

Alternatively whales are making too large waves compared to the voting banners.

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The lack of ambush spawns has really eased up Grand Conquest. Oh! I can probably attempt the Divine Dew challenge on Rival Domains now.

It made RD much quicker to finish then in the past.  It used to take me a couple of days before I finally finished off infernal, but now I am able to do it on the first day.  The week before they put the no attack right after warping took me days to get my team and placement perfect, this time it only took a couple of tries to get it down right.

17 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Robins

Well, that's the strangest spelling of Est I've ever seen. Bonfire/Blarraven+ is anything but useless compared to her.

Though speaking of which, if she is the silhouette on the right I might just boycott the new bride banner entirely just on principle. I've seriously come to viscerally hate her that much. On the plus side, that'd mean all my orbs would instead go to my third failure to get Bridelia.