• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Welp, even though I recognized my error I was already corrected by two people. Lol. I was honestly really thrown off by the hair. It looked more like a pale green than I remembered for Ninian. 

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Welp, even though I recognized my error I was already corrected by two people. Lol. I was honestly really thrown off by the hair. It looked more like a pale green than I remembered for Ninian. 

Yeah. Ninian's hair color is pretty hard to guess because it's different in each art

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How much did those books cost?

$50 for each of the Tellius books and $54 for the Echoes one (before sales tax).

The Radiant Dawn and Echoes books I probably could have imported for just a bit cheaper, but the Path of Radiance one is out of stock on Amazon Japan and goes for exorbitant prices there.

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:
  Hide contents

Marth looks like great unit. Serviceable spd of 36 and has atk wave weapon

Spoiler

Odd atk wave? Suprised we are getting a weapon with that effect built in so soon 

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Odd atk wave? Suprised we are getting a weapon with that effect built in so soon 

Spoiler

no. just atk wave 2. on any turn. kinda like ninian's spd wave 2

I was hoping the stat reveal would help me come to a firm decision on how much to invest in this banner. But nope, it's kinda done the opposite, being neither game-changing powercreep, nor Leo-like disappointments. They're firmly in the category of nice-to-have, but will probably be bench material.

- Ninian's speed is pretty decent, but due to the existence of both S Corrin and Airzura (and more importantly, Airzura's Hone Fliers), Ninian is strictly B-team.

- Sanaki is green F Morgan? Got that annoying in-between speed where if she doesn't double, I may as well field Spring Camilla.

- Tharja breaks the glass speed ceiling of 34 that's bafflingly been imposed on red infantry mages since launch, where for some reason green and especially blue mages get speed out the wazoo. Getting a +spd copy for F2P to replace normal Tharja (or Morgan) is leaving too much to chance though, so eh.

- Marth if the best, even if his art is way too soft for my liking. A better Titania with more easily usable bulk (without DC).

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

$50 for each of the Tellius books and $54 for the Echoes one (before sales tax).

The Radiant Dawn and Echoes books I probably could have imported for just a bit cheaper, but the Path of Radiance one is out of stock on Amazon Japan and goes for exorbitant prices there.

Ouch. That's a lot... No wonder you said your budget ran out.

So the stats are out and I can finally choose if I want to pull for any of them or not:

• Ninian. She has nice stats, and one could always use 6 dancers for AA I guess but outside of that she's nowhere near close to my +Atk S!Corrin. Her BST means that she'll do more harm than good as a bonus unit and I'm not a fan of her art. Skip.
  • Sanaki. Great Atk, great Res, meh Spd. I don't have S!Camilla so she could cover that unique niche for my teams but on the other hand my Flier Emblem team already has Airzura as the green flier... She has a legendary weapon though so she'll do ok as a bonus unit in arena. I might pull for her, maybe.
  • Tharja. In terms of raw stats she's the best red infantry mage and the one that will sit with Nino and Linde as the best bladetome unit. She has her Prf for arena, my only red mage is Eirikalter and I like her art. Yeah, I'll try pulling for her.

Cake Server of Love was the best name ever. Why did they have to change it?

愛のケーキサーバ+: Ardent Service+

愛のケーキサーバ+: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

(Datamine Note: The Japanese name for this weapon translates approximately to "Cake Server of Love")

Spoiler

Sanaki has a Growth Point of 6 in Speed, which means that is her Superbane stat.

Still better than Camilla, who has a Superboon for her speed, yet still only hits 29 compared to Sanaki's 30.

I've been using FeMorgan on my flier team as a Bladetome, I can work with Sanaki's speed.

24 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I’m really disappointed in Sanaki. I thought that she had potential, but she is essentially S!Camilla, just with res and def swapped, since both are just nukes

Was it really surprising? It's Sanaki and most characters' alts, at least one of theirs, tend to have similar stat spreads.

Edited by Kaden

Marth's skills

Spoiler

Ardent Service AKA Atk Wave 2, Drive Atk 2, WoM3 and Rally Def/Spd

Edited by silveraura25

Spoiler

Sanaki looks like she could benefit from a Goad Team...should be pretty reliable to keep +12/12/0/0 on her (2 Goads + bonuses from her Tome) with the proper positioning. 2 Goads is a really reasonable expectation, in my experience.

4 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Was it really surprising? It's Sanaki and most characters' alts, at least of theirs, tend to have similar stat spreads.

Yeah it is surprising, since this is not always true. H!Jakob vs Jakob is very different. Same with H!Henry vs Henry. I was expecting something different than a slightly better S!Camilla

Well I went through each units growth rates and determined the important stuff that others already know, and in fact may already be on the wiki: which stats gets super booned and super baned. The first set of numbers corresponds to their growth rates, HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res.

Ninian

Spoiler

5/6/8/3/6

Ninian gets a Superboon in HP, and Superbanes in Attack and Resistance.

HP: 31/34/38

Atk: 24/28/31

Spd: 30/33/36

Def: 15/18/21

Res: 23/27/30

Sanaki

Spoiler

5/8/6/2/8

Sanaki gets a Superboon in HP, and a Superbane in Speed.

HP: 32/35/39

Atk: 33/36/39

Spd: 26/30/33

Def: 13/16/19

Res: 30/33/36

Tharja

Spoiler

6/8/8/3/4

Tharja gets a Superbane in HP.

HP: 35/39/42

Atk: 32/35/38

Spd: 32/35/38

Def: 18/21/24

Res: 18/21/24

Since Marth can't get natures, his 5* lv 40 stats are technical static.

Edited by Xenomata

20 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ouch. That's a lot... No wonder you said your budget ran out.

It was mostly because I tend to spend most of my money at ACen on figures that I missed over the past year, and the ones I missed this year were on the expensive side.

Though, the $500 total price tag at the bookstore alone (so many books... so heavy) was pretty damned hefty.