Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Guess who got a special present

RIP Caeda, never to marry her prince.
Also Azelle when? Ōsawa manga represent and everything.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

RIP Caeda, never to marry her prince.
Also Azelle when? Ōsawa manga represent and everything.

Mememe. You got it wrong. A Ninian died for this

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Mememe. You got it wrong. A Ninian died for this

Right, I derped. But this is even worse.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Kiran x Alfonse 4 ever.

But Fjorm… ;_;

Edited by Vaximillian

What a fine day, Ares being dropped after getting him instead of Lene, crushing my hopes of getting Lene as a 4* (also, I don't care about Ares), GC being as bad as ever (seriously, fuck that mode; I'l stop registering in advance if it always puts me in losing teams), pulling a -Att/+Res Ninian with no notable fodder besides her (Give me Nowis, game... pleeease). Grand day, I feel like jumping off a Wyvern to celebrate.

Siiiiigh, back to 0 orbs and a bad aftertaste..., but I'm just complaining again; IS could have been crueler and just wasted my orbs for nothing while I now have, at the very least, 7 dancers for AA.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

She's probably gonna' die anyway.

Sharena and Fjorm would be equally beautiful together.

Intsys can’t kill off all their new OCs, can they?

They would indeed, and that was my new big ship for som time, until Alfonse×Fjorm happened.

Meanwhile, the second round of grand conblabla ended with 11/12/7 and 4,300 feathers for team Alfonse. If only our team hadn’t done something stupid like taking 20 provinces in the penultimate round

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Right, I derped. But this is even worse.

Limited time units that you can't really merge unless you've got a shit ton of cash are just a waste of space in your barracks. Better off foddering them because were going to get a lot of new units in the future. Besides, she was already dead the moment I looked at her tome

Edited by silveraura25

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Intsys can’t kill off all their new OCs, can they?

They would indeed, and that was my new big ship for som time, until Alfonse×Fjorm happened.

Meanwhile, the second round of grand conblabla ended with 11/12/7 and 4,300 feathers for team Alfonse. If only our team hadn’t done something stupid like taking 20 provinces in the penultimate round

Gotta' kill them off to make room for their resurrected alts.Next seasonal hero is actually Radiant Phoenix Gunnthra.

I can definitely see the love there. But after all the goofy misadventures in the manga, gotta' go for Kiran and Alfonse.

I still wish there was a way for your team to get some sort of rewards based on how you do overall... I'd love to be the kind of person that can save my lances until the final round and help out, but I'm at work. Ended up with another 10/10/10 split. 

I like to joke-ship Alfonse and Fjorm, but I don't see it anywhere in the actual story. Thankfully, there really seems to be no shipping in the story.

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I can definitely see the love there. But after all the goofy misadventures in the manga, gotta' go for Kiran and Alfonse.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I like to joke-ship Alfonse and Fjorm, but I don't see it anywhere in the actual story. Thankfully, there really seems to be no shipping in the story.

Joke or not, I’m a huge sucker for rescue romance. And they do look cute together in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Joke or not, I’m a huge sucker for rescue romance. And they do look cute together in my opinion.

I totally do agree that they look cute together, haha.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

There isn't anything in the story, but I've seen a lot of cute fanart that's made me go for it a bit xD 

At first I was salty that Ares somehow got dropped as opposed to Lene, especially since my current Lene isn’t that great. However, the fact that he has Brazen Atk/Def at 4* when IS could have easily could done that for that useless Seal Spd/Def does alleviate the pain as at least he’ll be welcome fodder.

27 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

At first I was salty that Ares somehow got dropped as opposed to Lene, especially since my current Lene isn’t that great. However, the fact that he has Brazen Atk/Def at 4* when IS could have easily could done that for that useless Seal Spd/Def does alleviate the pain as at least he’ll be welcome fodder.

Hmm, might be worth going in for Bridal Tharja or new red legendary and possibly coming out with him among the 4-stars.

Spring Xander and Original Alfonse are immediately getting Brazen Atk/Def.

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ares dropped...

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?! 

You just couldn't let Sword Valor be in the *4 pool could you??... or Safeguard. They would rather let a Brazen skill slip into the general pool than to demote Lene. I really thought she would be the one to drop. I'm genuinely shocked. Oh well. Brazen ATK/DEF leaves me hopeful that the ATK/SPD variant will eventually find it's way and also that means more units get a bit more versatility in their builds. Like Lyn for one.

On another note i'm lowkey pissed off. Seal DEF/RES is in the *4 pool now and Seal ATK/SPD is still tied to only one unit in the entire game and it's an old seasonal one.

How about a Brazen Atk/Def and Sealed Falchion Chrom? :o

@Vaximillian Just thought of an idea. Lovely assassin girl Beruka would use Brazen Atk/Def pretty well.

Kind of feel like making an Assassin team now. Beruka, Clarisse, Ursula and Lloyd? (Never summoned a Jaffar) Tactics would work pretty well.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Just thought of an idea. Lovely assassin girl Beruka would use Brazen Atk/Def pretty well.

I’d give it to Lyn. Beruka is lovely indeed, but mine has Steady Stance, and +6 Def always beats +7 Def not always in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’d give it to Lyn. Beruka is lovely indeed, but mine has Steady Stance, and +6 Def always beats +7 Def not always in my opinion.

Well, a cheap option anyway. But yeah Lyn would be a good pick as well. Now I just need to summon an Ares.

Interesting. Ares has inheritable skills with more precedent at 4*, but his weapon alone seemed ridiculous enough to make it a long shot. And my impression was that if he did drop, he'd have his Brazen skill at 5*, not 4*.

Marth's art is not great. Also his weapon's name was way better in Japanese.

14 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Thanks!  I updated my friend list and someone had adult tiki+8 so I used that in rival domains. 

Glad it worked out for you. Darn I got out-Tiki'd

13 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

At least you've got Brave Axe Cherche! She's pretty amazing! For some reason, I haven't used mine much... I still need to give her Reposition I think... Maybe once I finish building my swords. XD Oddly enough, I think all of my mages are built... 

Based on how much I like my Brave Cordelia, I'm looking forward to using Cherche when I actually finish getting her that SP.

I've just got a... Bunch of all types of characters who are in queue to get trained, cursing the queue for not moving. xD Speaking of swords though, my free bridal pull gave me an Ayra so I guess she's going to get past that queue eventually.

13 minutes ago, Othin said:

Marth's art is not great. Also his weapon's name was way better in Japanese.

I don't like his neutral, but his attacking/special is fine and I love his damaged art :) 

His outfit is great throughout, but his face looks odd in his neutral one. 

Agreed about the name, though. 

Threeja's stats are wonderful.

Flying Sanaki is NOT slow. She gets +2 Spd for every ally in range. 30 speed at neutral is more than enough to work with.

Flying Ninian's stats are passable I guess. Enough speed to avoid double attacks.

Horse Marth has a nice stat spread. A shame he is so limited.

And my free pull was a Brave Roy... which let me bring mine up to +8.

Ares dropping to 4* is awesome. Especially since Lene was the only one I was able to summon. I tried for one final 5* before the banner ended and I got friggen Delthea. She will either go to +3 or be used for Miracle + Drive Atk 2 fodder.

Brazen Atk/Def 3 at 4* is the most surprising thing though. I could see Ares falling simply because Lene has an A, B , and C skill. But I definitely thought that Brazen Atk/Def would be locked to 5*. I want like 20+ copies of him to +10 him and have plenty of fodder.

The dream of a +10 Ares is actually possible for me now, since he dropped to 4* I have a shot of getting more of him.  This makes me very happy.  I like G!Marth's art and I am looking forward to getting and using him and he will be made +1 because I like him.  

Edited by EricaofRenais