Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Groom Marth is a freaking Beatle. Soft features, laid back. Resembles John Lennon? Yes, yes he does to me. And Male Morgan is the splitting image of Paul McCartney. Keep this up, IS, and I'm making BEATLE EMBLEM. 

Caeda is Yoko Ono. Catria is Cynthia Lennon. lolwut?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

I'd really like them to redo Marisa.  Her first iteration is pretty mediocre, and I don't care for her art.  I would like Cuboon to be the new artist; take a look this art where he drew Marisa.

Wait to the summoneable version of Marisa.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

This happened:
Screenshot_20180522-082722.png

Marthipan is now my highest merge. I’m proud of him. He does good.

Does Groom Marth count under your seasonal policy?

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Does Groom Marth count under your seasonal policy?

I won’t use him, but I won’t get rid of him. He’ll sit in the barracks looking pretty.

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I won’t use him, but I won’t get rid of him. He’ll sit in the barracks looking pretty.

Oh, so just like my regular Marth then.

Spoiler

qL71sym.png?1

Meanwhile, the other Marth looks like this.

Spoiler

V7RtnA8.png?1

Just to note, pretty much all that SP and about half those merits were from GHB merit farming.

The poor bastard doesn't even get dragon slaying duty in AA because I have all the other Falchions + both Nagas + Roy if I cared enough to give him his Binding Blade refine, and they're all better at that job than he is. And since he has nothing of value SI-wise,  I''m basically just stuck with him.

Edited by Tybrosion

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I had the Nagas. Oh well, the BHB comes in a couple of weeks, and Julia will be on the banner.

It's okay, we all have our own white whales. I've pretty much abandoned all hope of ever seeing regular Elise at this point and am currently stockpiling orbs in hopes of getting my other big one (Bridelia). Mist (yes, I would actually be happy to see her) and Linde still refuse to come anywhere near me as well.

All right, someone convince me that Mathilda gaining Rhomphaia would be really, really good. Not good in the way of now she has a prf lance, but good in it would synergize with her stats, greatly complement what she can do and do for her allies, and all that jazz. Someone mentioned that Mathilda should get Rhomphaia after Clair did, but knowing that it's basically Wing Lance, Mathilda's lower base neutral speed makes me feel like she wouldn't be that great of a user at least when using the unique refine. Of course, they could have a different unique refinement for her, but still.

Neutral Mathilda is basically +Atk, -Spd Clair with her 29/32 neutral base offenses. That means Clair will always be faster than her and stronger too since +Atk Clair goes from 26 base to 30 base attack giving her 30/36 offenses if she's =Spd. +Spd, =Atk Mathilda does hit 29/35 offenses which is only -1 Atk/Spd off from Clair, but part of me feels like if you want to rely on special procs with unique refined Rhomphaia, then Mathilda's going to have a harder time than =Spd and definitely +Spd Clair. If you go for as much attack as possible, then +Atk Mathilda would have 32 base attack, but now she's stuck with 32 base speed which probably wouldn't be enough for unique refined Rhomphaia. She could simply use the regular stat refinement options, but most of the unique refinement options are really good that it seems a waste not to use them.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mist (yes, I would actually be happy to see her) and Linde still refuse to come anywhere near me as well.

I’d love to get Elise and Mist one day. But not even Klein and Sothe can entice me to pull grey. Too many useless trash for my liking.

Linde never reappearing on a banner for already over a year doesn’t help. Sometimes I wonder if Intsys just forgot that she is a thing that exists.

Part of me wants to run L&D3 on my +Spd, -HP Eldigan because stupid reasons. I'd also want to refine his Mystletainn, but I feel like I have too many reds with refined weapons. Come on, refinement update announcement that has Valter's Cursed Lance or something not red.

There's also the issue if I want to switch my Eliwood from +Atk to +Spd if and when I give him Galeforce and maybe Desperation 3.

Edited by Kaden

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh, I just remembered ... how does flying Ninian dance on a pegasus? What does her animation have her do?

My head canon is this

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Marthipan is now my highest merge. I’m proud of him. He does good.

Oh, that looks good! I'm still unsure if to promote him for TTs, because I already have two red tome bonus units at 5* (and want the third), I'm not using all the other cool infantry swords I got and the best nature I ever got of Marth was neutral. 

I have most of the bonus units and most of them have maxed HM already so I'll probably just be grabbing the score and doing the bonus runs this time around. B!Sanaki will be a mainstay though since I'm unlikely to pull another one of her and she'll want to build up SP.

12 minutes ago, Kaden said:

And now I have an Obstruct 3 seal and a Fury 6 Eldigan. What am I doing with my life?

Building impenetrable walls? This could mean serious issues in your social life. You should probably speak to Wrys about life councelling.

Just maxed out my GC score. I can finally stop doing that mode. Really wish they'd scrap rival domains or at least make the maps a bit smaller

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Do you guys have that one character who's supposed to be rare who just shows up for you really easily?

Back on the second sibling bonds banner, I pulled on the only red orb on my first summoning session and got a Sanaki. This was really great, because I really wanted to get her. On this bridal blessings banner, I got a full wheel of two reds, two blues, and two greens and I pulled on all of them. Despite her being a much lower priority, bridal Sanaki showed up on the only green orb on that first session. It's just a funny coincidence.

Young Tiki.  Got her on a free summon in one of the voting gauntlets...I think, and then got her 2 more times as off focus pity breakers.  

Others like 2 off focus Sabers.  Some strange luck with legendary banners, 1/3 chance on color and keep pulling the same unit.  4 Gunnthras, 3 of them in one legendary banner alone.  3 Jakobs in the last legendary banner.  

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Just maxed out my GC score. I can finally stop doing that mode. Really wish they'd scrap rival domains or at least make the maps a bit smaller

What level do you usually play?

During the last GC, I was pretty lazy and didn't play all that often, but I used all of my bonus lances and ended up just shy of the final tier. This time around, I've played more (just on Lunatic) and gotten perfect scores almost every time. I'm sitting at tier 21, a little over halfway to tier 22 with maybe 10 lances left to use. I feel like I'm going to end up just shy of the final tier again. >.< 

10 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

What level do you usually play?

During the last GC, I was pretty lazy and didn't play all that often, but I used all of my bonus lances and ended up just shy of the final tier. This time around, I've played more (just on Lunatic) and gotten perfect scores almost every time. I'm sitting at tier 21, a little over halfway to tier 22 with maybe 10 lances left to use. I feel like I'm going to end up just shy of the final tier again. >.< 

Eyeballing how much the meter goes up with every Lunatic victory, it feels like you get a little more than a third of the bar each time, maybe somewhere up to 40%. At that pace I think it should be fairly safe, considering we also have about 3 lances worth of natural stamina regen between now and the end of the event. (Conservatively estimating you need 10 battles to finish, and can do 13 or more depending if you've counted quest and GC tier reward lances into your 10)

I'm T20.5 at the moment, 9 lances in hand, 6 more to earn (3 from quests, 3 from GC tier). At three lances a tier I should be able to make it. Tempted to just go ahead and get it done early at the cost of a few hundred feathers, hmm.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Eyeballing how much the meter goes up with every Lunatic victory, it feels like you get a little more than a third of the bar each time, maybe somewhere up to 40%. At that pace I think it should be fairly safe, considering we also have about 3 lances worth of natural stamina regen between now and the end of the event. (Conservatively estimating you need 10 battles to finish, and can do 13 or more depending if you've counted quest and GC tier reward lances into your 10)

I'm T20.5 at the moment, 9 lances in hand, 6 more to earn (3 from quests, 3 from GC tier). At three lances a tier I should be able to make it. Tempted to just go ahead and get it done early at the cost of a few hundred feathers, hmm.

The biggest problem with this mode is that the only "good" time to even bother using your lances is during the last round or maybe the second to last match if you want to help out your team. But like...unless it's the weekend, it's kind of hard to play during the middle of the day for me. I'm definitely going to go ahead and use all my lances way before the round is set to end to end. I'm going to be pretty bummed if I end up shy of the final rewards again... 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The biggest problem with this mode is that the only "good" time to even bother using your lances is during the last round or maybe the second to last match if you want to help out your team. But like...unless it's the weekend, it's kind of hard to play during the middle of the day for me. I'm definitely going to go ahead and use all my lances way before the round is set to end to end. I'm going to be pretty bummed if I end up shy of the final rewards again... 

It's a lot more palatable with the new feather reward structure, certainly. A strong personal contribution in the final round might be worth, say, 5 zones if we're being optimistic. That's 500 feathers difference, certainly not worth the hassle of me doing fifteen battles in the final round, that'd drive me to the brink of insanity.