Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

My 5* Archanaen SI causalities: Ogma, Roderick, Katarina, Luke, Abel

Because my Devoted Monster Jakob wasn't enough, I've now done this in preparation for the new Arena season.

Spoiler

l6qlTYr.png?1

And the best part? I have enough Effie copies to turn that +2 into a +10. Too bad I only have about 13k feathers right now.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

40 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

My 5* Archanaen SI causalities: Ogma, Roderick, Katarina, Luke, Abel

Because my Devoted Monster Jakob wasn't enough, I've now done this in preparation for the new Arena season.

Hide contents

l6qlTYr.png?1

And the best part? I have enough Effie copies to turn that +2 into a +10. Too bad I only have about 13k feathers right now.

She looks very fiercesome. I'm in the same boat with Clair, Lukas, and a few others. Huh...most of my +10 candidates are blue...weird.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Tiki getting Mist Breath?

T'would be good. Isn't "mist" what Asian dragons are supposed to breathe? And of course it goes back to ye olde FE3 Book 2.

Maybe they could make her the anti-Dragon dragon? Since Mist Breath/Divinestone is effective on all dragons in FE3 save maybe Shadow Dragon Medeus (but what would Divine Breath Fae have?).

22 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

She looks very fiercesome. I'm in the same boat with Clair, Lukas, and a few others. Huh...most of my +10 candidates are blue...weird.

I'm also working on getting Cordelia to +10 (+7 currently, need two more copies) and kinda want to finish her first, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll start focusing on Effie in earnest. I've also had enough copies of Reinhardt to +10 him for a while now, but since he's pretty low on my list of priorities I may never get around to him at the rate I'm going.

Clap clap. So they finally made young Tiki worth 5 stars. I don't know what to say. Unfortunately I dislike her heroes art and she's 5 star exclusive, but if I do get her I'll use her for AA

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm also working on getting Cordelia to +10 (+7 currently, need two more copies) and kinda want to finish her first, so I'm not sure when exactly I'll start focusing on Effie in earnest. I've also had enough copies of Reinhardt to +10 him for a while now, but since he's pretty low on my list of priorities I may never get around to him at the rate I'm going.

Rein's haunted me even before he got the 3* drop. I don't even know how many i've sent home. Cordelia's nice, I'll be using her after Hinoka gets max HM since she's close to that threshold.

Can't wait for Wednesday! I may try to finish +10 Y!Tiki since she's on this banner. And knowing my luck, I'll get tons of her and Sigurd before I get Lyoma -_-

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

My boner is so Hardin right noe

It's glowing purple and invincible to all attacks?

and it can counterattack at range... by shooting beams...

AND IT CAN DOUBLE

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Is Tiki getting Mist Breath?

Something something Divine Breath?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Acessories are coming into the game. Marth can wear masked Marth's mask :)

Excalibur and Aura refines. Breath of Fog for both Tikis

Accessories sound interesting, especially since they're purely cosmetic. The changes in menu tabs and favorite markers is also very welcome.

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Funny how I am more excited for Ryomas LHB map than for Ryoma himself. 

You've just got the hunger for a new map to 1 turn with Galeforce memes.

When I saw the notification for the update, I thought they were changing something to do with the Tempest, because Masked Marth was there. Really took me a while to realise it was regular Marth wearing Masked Marth's mask. I feel like I shouldn't be excited about accessories, because they do nothing, but... HATS!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hats vs. Helmets will happen one day, I know it. I’ll keep living the dream.

Accessories smashed it to bits like a piggy bank

But you know what I want the most? Tyrfing and Durandal refines. Make Seliph super tanky and Eliwood flex his giant sword

Edited by silveraura25

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Accessories smashed it to bits like a piggy bank

But you know what I want the most? Tyrfing and Durandal refines. Make Seliph super tanky and Eliwood flex his giant sword

Until they say outright “no, there won’t be a hats gauntlet”, my memes will still be dreams!

Hey, maybe the refine to Excalibur will convince me to promote my Atk/Res Merric! And maybe I will get Linde one day.
OH NAGA I JUST REALISED LINDE WILL BE ON THE BANNER AAARRRGGGHHH

Multiple favourites is great. The new refines are great. The AA thing, less so, but I never bothered before.

But I accidentally managed to make this update sound terrible.

So they killed AA harder, killed all our memes, somehow stuffed up streamlining the skill UI, but at least we can put our units in funny hats.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

So they killed AA harder, killed all our memes, somehow stuffed up streamlining the skill UI, but at least we can put our units in funny hats.

Not sure about the memes, but the other two issues do concern me a whole lot. You don’t reduce UI clutter by introducing more UI clutter.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure about the memes, but the other two issues do concern me a whole lot. You don’t reduce UI clutter by introducing more UI clutter.

Marth alt, Ryoma alt, Linde banner, all in a row.