Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe meet halfway and name it Cleansing Dagger?

I'll be calling it variously "Pine-Sol", "Lysol", "Clorox", or "Windex" from here on out. Any of those sound better.

Or "Febreze".

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Purge was the name of a light siege tome in FE7, at least. Maybe in FE9 too. This is likely why.

Oh. There was a tome like that. I forgot

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Purge was the name of a light siege tome in FE7, at least. Maybe in FE9 too. This is likely why.

"Blizzard" was letter-for-letter the name of the wind siege tome in Jugdral and Tellius. "Purging Dagger" was never the name of anything.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Elibe doesn't have tome fliers at all- IS is fabricating her completely here. Unless they're implying NinoxFlorina is canon. Eat that HectorxFlorina or LynxFlorina shippers! (And you disgust me Flector fans anyhow- how does their support remotely approach a prelude to marriage?)

I don't know, how is pie baking a prelude to marriage? ChromxSumia is still one of my least liked support convos in Awakening. HectorxFlorina was at least mildly entertaining.

Also, squeeeeeee pulling for Legault, definitely! Bladedagger is a must. Karla is also a must to join her husband, daughter and brother. (Karel might try to take her sword though)

Aaaand my freebie pull was Seliph because no greens...of course it was him. I'd have preferred another Julia merge over him. But, meh. Have to wait until Julia's next banner.

Sorry for the double-post, but I think Canas is going to be the next TT reward and weilding an Owl-tome! You can see him in the trailer. At first, I thought it was Katarina, which was weird, but the hair was purple. Took a second look and saw the monocle.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Also, squeeeeeee pulling for Legault, definitely! Bladedagger is a must. Karla is also a must to join her husband, daughter and brother. (Karel might try to take her sword though)

Not exactly blade dagger. it depends on enemy buffs instead.

@Vaximillian Are you pulling for Julia or are you happy with her mother?

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Are you pulling for Julia or are you happy with her mother?

Of course I am pulling for Julia. Otherwise I wouldn’t have accrued 4.5% rate on the banner so far. Where to get orbs when they are so needed…

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Of course I am pulling for Julia. Otherwise I wouldn’t have accrued 4.5% rate on the banner so far. Where to get orbs when they are so needed…

Ah good luck then!

I needed a Naga user in my main as well but alas no luck. I realised I need more dragon killers and high Res green units so any one of them would be really nice.

But yea orb problem is too real :(

FLYING NIIIIIIINO!

After she learns to read, Nino writes a self-help book titled "How to live your best life by ALWAYS doing your best".

These new weapon effects look cool. You need 10 more Spd than your opponent to get the maximum +7 damage.

I expect both Karla and Nino to have base speeds over 35.

Legault is extremely underwhelming. For sure going to be demoted to 4*. I don't think his stats will be anything special to make him stand out either.

Anyone else see Canas in the trailer??  I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet.

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

FLYING NIIIIIIINO!

Anyone else see Canas in the trailer??  I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet.

We already have a Flying Neenoh. This one should be Literally Flying Neenoh.

Everyone saw Canas in the trailer. He’s got Keen Rauðrowl and is likely a tempest reward.

You know, a Blazing Banner should get me in, but I'm just not feeling it. The Nino alt revelation killed my mood. Legault is worth hopping in for, just not by himself. Karla is a mediocre character, she doesn't counteract the overwhelming sourness of Nino at all.

As for Canas? I love Canas! But he isn't being summoned here, so why bother hopping in? Since I can't clear TTs using just the absolute minimum characters the game gives me, and I have zero desire to summon without a good banner to use it on. Canas will eventually return, it may take months, but I won't mind. Who knows, maybe the next time he comes around he'll be able to refine his base weapon into Gespenst complete with chest beam and kicking action- he looks like he could be an older Gilliam?

I remain sidelined. Now I just wait to see when the next calendar releases and when the next New Heroes come, *yawn* I grow very bored with waiting.

@Interdimensional Observer

I feel you there. That's pretty much my thoughts. It's nice to have Karla in to complete the family, at least, but there are so many other characters we've yet to see, and yet we get an alt again. It's my favourite game and I should be hyped but... I'm really not >.<

Yay for Canas and Linus (pray for better art than his brother). Karla's just another infantry sword. Legault's just another infantry dagger, but hopefully he'll drop as I love his art :)

The TTs have got a lot easier, so you should be able to clear until you get Canas if you go for it :) At least the 4* version. Just clear Lunatic 5 and you'll be fine - that's what I usually do. Even Hard 5/7 (cr map size) will get you to 4* Canas.

I'm plenty hyped for Nino, but almost entirely because she's a green tome flier with... well, her competition is a playboy bunny and a child bride. And hey, pegasus, too.

All I need now is a pegasus-riding red mage with clothes on (vaguely willing to settle for Aversa) and I'm OK.

2 hours ago, Lemmy said:

The King's Demise, seems a bit early to kill Surtr off, but the plot has been building to this, and we still have his daughters and Loki as antagonists.

Well, here's a theory, what if it isn't Surtr that dies?

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well, here's a theory, what if it isn't Surtr that dies?

We do have a king in the story whose fate hasn’t been resolved yet. *wink wink*