Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Spoiler

Karla has 35/40 base offenses and has a stellar weapon. WTH. She's not Ayra because of the lack of a broken special but she's on par with Mia. Also Canas is yet another slow mage with high res which is disappointing.

I apologize for the double post, my internet is acting up which is odd.

Edited by ChickenBits

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Spoiler

Karla has 35/40 base offenses and has a stellar weapon. WTH. She's not Ayra because of the lack of a broken special but she's on par with Mia. Also Canas is yet another slow mage with high res which is disappointing.

They really like giving us the same kind of mage over and over for free

Spoiler

The TT reward units are really becoming way beyond meh. Cana's has Raudrowl, reciprocal aid, HP/res, res tactics

Spoiler

Holy shit. Karla has a superboon in speed. She's definitely whale bait

Edited by silveraura25

10 minutes ago, thanny said:

And then they introduce premium accessories or unlockable accessories from banners and makes big bucks out of them.

An accessory as the June orb pack bonus. Calling it right now. :^)

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Actually Linus was drawn by someone else. Wrys, Charlotte, and Lloyd were all done by Pikomaro.

Man, everyone mentioning Pikomaro right now just to try and make me confused I tell you.

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Everyone has a dud? I ranted about this in his GHB thread already, so I'm not going to do it again. Just check out Pikomaro's website: http://rinrin.saiin.net/~pic0/, or look Pikomaro up. For instance, this is the most recent image of a cover art for a manga drawn by Pikomaro

I never said he was a bad artist. It's just surprising how bad that one was compared to his other work.

Spoiler

I LOVE Linus/Canas artwork. So plus. I actually love Tobi as an artist, everything he does is stellar. The main 3 on the banner are SPEED monsters, which I hate because it's getting out of hand. Like does everyone have to be 36 spd just to survive now? 

Speaking of, 29 Spd Canas? Whyyy? Barely passable Def, but mostly just good Res. I love him so I will use him, but I just wish he was a little better.

Linus however has some decent stats, and I ALWAYS need green axe units, so MUCH appreciated  (and he's hot, omg).

Mist Breath

Side-grade for Mystery Tiki compared to Lightning Breath+. With the unique refine, it has 9 Atk over refined Lightning Breath+, which is comparable to Triangle Adept 3 offensively. Renewal 3's effect is comparable defensively, but not against the Naga variants.

Mystery Tiki mostly loses out on the ability to one-round Bonfire with Steady Breath or Warding Breath, but the 9 Atk covers that when not at weapon triangle disadvantage when running Moonbow. Also the fact that you need to retire a Hector to make up for the lack of Distant Counter.

Lightning Breath+ is probably superior to Mist Breath on Awakening Tiki because Steady Breath or Warding Breath with Ignis is too powerful, and Mystery Tiki doesn't suffer from this because she's too fast to be reliably double attacked.

Aura

Broke as fuck. I'm going to enjoy fielding a Linde with 63/53 unbuffed offenses.

Excalibur

Less broke as fuck, but pretty much exactly what Merric needed.

Menus

Are terrible. The fact that learn skills and equip skills are now one menu level apart from each other instead of siblings is pathetically bad. The only good to come out of this is that learn skills, Skill Inheritance, Unlock Potential, merge, and refine are now siblings.

Castle Screen

Is hideous.

I'm pretty sure they also reduced the number of units that appear on the screen by 1. Which is a travesty.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Spoiler

So Karla has a superboon in SPD which is already 40. Yeah, she's not getting demoted

Spoiler

Lol. Canas is neutral Raigh with +4 res

Someone mentioned Linus having

Spoiler

Brazen atk/spd

Edited by silveraura25

Gaius is SOL'd with Legault's and any new thief's existence. Jakob at least has decent mixed defenses even though he's significantly slower than Gaius, but at this point, all Gaius has over the other dagger units is HP and it's not stupid HP like Virion's, so it's not that significant. Additionally, assuming Legault is the demoted unit, then merges isn't something he really has over him or Sothe for that matter either.

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I never said he was a bad artist. It's just surprising how bad that one was compared to his other work.

I know. I'm just saying that sometimes, people just put out sub-par work and that perhaps no matter how hard they tried, it just ended up like that. My beef is when some people just automatically blacklist Pikomaro just because of Lloyd's art despite Pikomaro's other work, Heroes or otherwise, being pretty damn good.

The link is just there for people who are interested in seeing Pikomaro's other work.

Edited by Kaden

Spoiler

Holy shit! Linus has Brazen Atk/Spd! I've wanted that skill for so long! Now I'll make my Cordelia a monster!

Nino has a pretty good spread, 38 Spd is bonkers and while 33 Atk isn't that hot it's still quite a lot thanks to Giga Excalibur effect. 

Karla has a crazy good spread, but I don't know how she'll fare against Regnal Astra. 

Legault is meh.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So Karla has a superboon in SPD which is already 40. Yeah, she's not getting demoted

Spoiler

The whole speed race is getting ridiculous. Are we gonna have a unit with base 45 speed by next year? After all thanks to that superboon we are one point away from that.

Edited by ChickenBits

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

They really like giving us the same kind of mage over and over for free

Speaking of, the datamine does NOT include a new weapon for canas, and i don't recognise the weapon in his art. Does anyone else resognise it? THat being said, mages often have tomes in their art that are not representitive of what thier tome actualy looks like. In fact, katarina's art definatly does not show an owl tome, so i think it is likely that he will get an owl tome also, given that is what was in the chapter image.

2 minutes ago, sirmola said:

Speaking of, the datamine does NOT include a new weapon for canas, and i don't recognise the weapon in his art. Does anyone else resognise it? THat being said, mages often have tomes in their art that are not representitive of what thier tome actualy looks like. In fact, katarina's art definatly does not show an owl tome, so i think it is likely that he will get an owl tome also, given that is what was in the chapter image.

His skills are in one of my spoiler boxes up there somewhere

As for Linus

Spoiler

Linus has Basilikos, Luna, brazen atk/SPD, drive SPD. One of the best free heroes

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure they also reduced the number of units that appear on the screen by 1. Which is a travesty.

They actually have! This is is stupid. Did anyone even ask for that?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You can't tell me this isn't perfect.

Mysterious.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:
  Hide contents

Holy shit! Linus has Brazen Atk/Spd! I've wanted that skill for so long! Now I'll make my Cordelia a monster!

Spoiler

Linus definitely would like Wrath then. Unique refined Basilikos, Glimmer/Moonbow, Brazen Atk/Spd, and Wrath. Let the rampage begin.

...I'm getting the sense from this moment that FEH needs Trick Room. Well at least the fact BSTs have a limit should eventually bring things to a halt, right? I mean how much can one cannibalize the HP, Def, and Res stats before it undermines a unit?

4 minutes ago, sirmola said:

The trailer showed him with Raudhrowl on his map sprite.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You can't tell me this isn't perfect.

The color of the mask is just barely off, but I'll let that slide. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO SHE IS (at least without looking at her stat screen).

So who do I have to smack on the head at IS to change this castle screen back? And now I can have 1 less waifu in the castle harem? Disgusting.

IS still doesn't know how to allocate stats on red mages.

Spoiler

How many free red mages are going to be stuck with the generic high res low speed spread? And they didn't even bother to give him good skills.

Linus looks good but will probably be foddered, because goddamn, free brazen Atk/Spd is amazing.

And of course the new infantry sword needs to have an even more powercrept statline.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

So who do I have to smack on the head at IS to change this castle screen back? And now I can have 1 less waifu in the castle harem? Disgusting.

I’ve sent my feedback… but this isn’t going to change. They have been steadily ruining the UI that had been quite decent before. Why.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve sent my feedback… but this isn’t going to change. They have been steadily ruining the UI that had been quite decent before. Why.

I want to know how they came to the conclusion that this was something they should do. Did they actually gather data that some people were too dumb to figure out what the icons in the castle did without it telling them with a big, hideous brightly-colored banner?

Come on IS, if they couldn't figure that out they probably couldn't figure out how to give you money for orbs either.