Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

That's a very strange business strategy. As someone who hasn't touch (& not planning to play) Binding Blade, I find it odd that Karla could be consider waifu material since she's married to Barte. Even with that milf schtick & being a femal myrmidon, I still don't what could be make her enticing over the girls in the game.

I wouldn't also say that Canas is forgettable since he's your only Dark Mage. Not mention how much of a game breaker he is.

I say all this as someone who's pretty indifferent to the majority of the cast of Blazing Sword.

Canas isnt really gamebreaking. Even if you dont adhere to the general opinion now that Marcus is the best unit in the game hes far below actual gamebreaking shit like Pent, Sain, and Kent

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Some people are really into NTR shit

Right, for some reason I thought that would stop them. I was horribly naive. God I hate NTR with a fucking a passion.

Still, if I had to put my 2 cents on Karla, they're not very nice things about her. Especially in hindsight of Binding Blade but that's really IS's fault than anyone else.

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Canas isnt really gamebreaking. Even if you dont adhere to the general opinion now that Marcus is the best unit in the game hes far below actual gamebreaking shit like Pent, Sain, and Kent

Really? Am I confusing the benefits of Luna or him with Pent then? Cuz I could've sworn that the only other unit that could've use Luna was Athos. I never use Renault so I don't know for sure if he could use it.

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Right, for some reason I thought that would stop them. I was horribly naive. God I hate NTR with a fucking a passion.

Still, if I had to put my 2 cents on Karla, they're not very nice things about her. Especially in hindsight of Binding Blade but that's really IS's fault than anyone else.

If you want to cringe go look up Tomoe Gozen from Fate Grand Order

I lost a brain cell from that

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

If you want to cringe go look up Tomoe Gozen from Fate Grand Order

In what context exactly? I'm not always open minded when it comes to changing the lore but I'm pretty accepted about it.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

In what context exactly? I'm not always open minded when it comes to changing the lore but I'm pretty accepted about it.

Fan reception

Basically the writer for her basically made her, by all means, a respectable female married character who is loyal to her husband. And then one of the hilarously popular fan request?

Make her lose her memory of her husband so they can waifu her

Mind FGO already did this before with an alt(the original version of Nero and Tamamo follows the end of their original game where they are basically "waifu" for the MC of the game(Tamamo being "waifu" literally IS the joke of her character). This caused a huge backlash back in the day apparently. The newer "waifu for fgo version", they did it much more elegantly than.... well, THAT by making a bridal/summer themed version who is specifically not the one that went through the events to the game)

Screenshot_20180608-143817.png

Kaze is listed as pullable on the current banner from the 3–4★ pool.

Any confirmation from someone who’s already got him?

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oh. It's two free copies. I was expecting three but oh well

Two? I’m only seeing one copy and one orb. Unless there’s an Infernal map that gets unlocked after doing the first two initial ones.

——————————

Wow, summonable Kaze?! Maybe that pipe dream of summonable free units wasn’t so unlikely after all.

My brain just melted. Kaze is pullable?

Also, the Fjorm's brother is starting to feel like Ephraim and also. All that for nothing. Kek

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Kaze is listed as pullable on the current banner from the 3–4★ pool.

Any confirmation from someone who’s already got him?

It's in the banner announcement at the bottom

18 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Really? Am I confusing the benefits of Luna or him with Pent then? Cuz I could've sworn that the only other unit that could've use Luna was Athos. I never use Renault so I don't know for sure if he could use it.

Luna is only as good as your dark mage's attack stat. A base of 10 and 45% growth means he requires a fair bit of work, and his speed is middling enough that Flux will be as good or better against 95% of enemies.

Not to mention, more than half the bosses you want to use Luna on are in the endgame, where you have a guaranteed 30 attack Athos who rather'd use it.

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Fan reception

Basically the writer for her basically made her, by all means, a respectable female married character who is loyal to her husband. And then one of the hilarously popular fan request?

Make her lose her memory of her husband so they can waifu her

Mind FGO already did this before with an alt(the original version of Nero and Tamamo follows the end of their original game where they are basically "waifu" for the MC of the game(Tamamo being "waifu" literally IS the joke of her character). This caused a huge backlash back in the day apparently. The newer "waifu for fgo version", they did it much more elegantly than.... well, THAT by making a bridal/summer themed version who is specifically not the one that went through the events to the game)

Holy crap, you were right about losing a brain cell.

Still I can't help but be fascinated about this reception. A backlash regarding a joking fan request. Sounds like if there's anyone to blame it's the audience themselves.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Luna is only as good as your dark mage's attack stat. A base of 10 and 45% growth means he requires a fair bit of work, and his speed is middling enough that Flux will be as good or better against 95% of enemies.

Not to mention, more than half the bosses you want to use Luna on are in the endgame, where you have a guaranteed 30 attack Athos who rather'd use it.

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

It's in the banner announcement at the bottom

Aha, thank you. I never noticed it because I never cared enough about the banner to read the newspost about it.

Still, this may be a precedent in favour of making free units summonable. Kaze was a special thing of sorts, not coming from a tempest or a GHB, but a precedent nonetheless.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Wow you're loving the stat buff next to healer part aren't you? :p

Also apparrently, TT seal includes

Reveal hidden contents

Live to serve. Praise more healer buffs!

My Arena team just got a little scarier. :3 Merric ends up with 58 ATK and 46 SPD when he's close to Lucius or Mae depending on who I'm running...with Drive ATK and SPD buffs on top of that, he ends up with 61/49. He can now ploy things, bait things, and DEFINITELY murder things...and even more than that, his Bonfire or Aether is going to hurt a little quicker. :3

Live to Serve is also fabulous. I've never gotten the 3rd level of it on anyone. Now I can just upgrade it to use during TT!

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Equip Accessories has got 6 hero columns instead of 5, perhaps they'll change the other menus as well in the future? 

Barracks expansion plz

also i got Nino....the regular one from my free summon

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Aha, thank you. I never noticed it because I never cared enough about the banner to read the newspost about it.

Still, this may be a precedent in favour of making free units summonable. Kaze was a special thing of sorts, not coming from a tempest or a GHB, but a precedent nonetheless.

I think it's a good sign and I've got more hope now that we'll at least see the Tempest units, especially Clive and Tobin who aren't anything unique but have been gone the longest. I imagine "please give us a way to get more copies of limited characters" is one of the most common bits of feedback they get. It's interesting that they did this, since it's the kind of thing that I would expect to be part of the update preview notes, but I guess they could just do it on any banner.

Cool, Kaze in the summon pool. No matter how unlikely, I hope this is a indication other free units will eventually be added. Need more Lyon merges.

Story spoilers

Spoiler

Way to go writers. "A King's Demise is the climax of book two!" Except Surtr doesn't die, in fact he arbitrarily survives and we're sent off again so we can stall for more OCs to be introduced. I'd say that is some quality trolling but I almost predicted exactly what would happen when jokingly discussing it with a friend. They....just don't even care, do they?

Edited by NekoKnight

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Anyone else disappointed with the new story chapter

Meh. It was expected. Surtr dying for good so early was going to be anticlimactic. They just need to find a way to undo Surtr’s Rite of Fire jutsu.