Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

On 6/9/2018 at 9:12 AM, Hawk King said:

While there has been a precedent set with Kaze, he was a GC reward unit so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for GHB and TT reward units to follow suit.

A bit late, but that's what happens when I have other plans for the weekend:

I'm under no delusion that Tempest Trials, Grand Hero Battle, Grand Conquest, or any other reward character is expected to be added to the standard summoning pool in the future.

What I'm most interested in and what has the biggest impact are that there is now precedent that characters can be added directly to the 3-to-4-star summoning pool without having ever appeared on a banner.

What I'm most hopeful for is that new characters that should receive veteran stat modifiers or don't have any justification to receive Gen 2 stat bonuses are eventually added in that way, characters like Bantu (who definitely should have veteran stat modifiers) or Renault (who has no right to be better than Azama).

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, qrqwqrqrq said:

Yarg, where be the button to create threads for this-here subsection? 

Might be a limitation for new members until they get to a certain post count.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What I'm most interested in and what has the biggest impact are that there is now precedent that characters can be added directly to the 3-to-4-star summoning pool without having ever appeared on a banner.

The fabled mass injection of 3–4★ becoming more plausible? I’m keeping my hopes high.

Part of me wants to say "Who let the bot enter?" but I know it's best to ignore it

So, it just clicked to me that Linde is Nino's best friend now. Thanks to how Aura works both get stronger when they are near each other, I just need to give Linde Hone Spd and Nino will nuke the upcoming TT. This will be fun!

No new characters (unless the Summer ones pull a Shigure/Charlotte). Fine by me, I need to save for CYL2 and also break my pity rate on the bridal re-run. Watch it have a Summer Eirika/Catria/Cordelia/Spd Tactic fodder to make me pull there regardless.

Why do we have two special banners in a row ;/

They're really holding back on the plot, however little there may be.

9 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Two special banners in a row? Makes me kinda nervous.

So you can save your orbs. I lost my ways when saving up orbs at the 500 mark, but I'll save them again starting now. I have enough copies of units to focus my merges on so no need to splurge for merges. I guess Effie, Sheena and Soleil are my priority right now

2 Special Banners.. sounds good for me, because I want to start to go on a true hunger streak, so that I have enough orbs to +10 Rinkah even if she gets no demotion.
To be honest, for Clearing Contents I have everything I need and I am not interested in Legendary heroes, so earlier or later I will drop from T20 anyway. And where is the fun if I force myself to pull for heroes I don't truly want.

Well, time to save orbs. Not having new possible units that could be your faves is nice for a change.

I think this time last year is when I could actually find a good chance to have a stockpile anyway (except Legendary banners exist now I suppose)

But yeh, just hoping new units aren't too enticing.

3 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Hey guys, could someone post the new schedule here? I can't find it

Check the notification board and scroll down a bit

These special hero banners will likely be spectacular, then again what seasonal banner hasn't been this year?  Anyways especially this time since it looks like we wont be getting a new hero banner for a really long time, end of July at earliest.  Pretty disappointed as those are my fav type of banner, though that has been quite tarnished with all the alts, still we are going to be waiting forever to get to the next part of the story as well.  

Oh yeah Kaze getting added to the pull, it is true that it doesn't mean other reward units will be added. However let's hope, some of them could be much better with access to IVs.  Maybe Julius with a superboon in Def?  LA Eliwood with a superboon in speed or attack?  Michaelis with a superboon in attack or defense?  and so on.  

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

Maybe Julius with a superboon in Def?  LA Eliwood with a superboon in speed or attack?  Michaelis with a superboon in attack or defense?  and so on.

Julius has a super boon in Spd and super banes in HP and Def.

Valentine Eliwood has no super boons or super banes.

Michalis has a super boon in Spd and no super banes.

Not happy about two summer banners in a row. My cynical side is predicting three girls to one guy per banner, though, so I likely can save my orbs. We'll see.

Honestly, I'd rather have more new unit banners (pref without alts since we're really getting overrun with them) and more story, since I'd like to know how the Ritual of Flames was completed.

Two concurrent Special Heroes banners? Better save those orbs until we know what's on both of them. Unless the first one has one of my top three favs.. 

Not a fan of the lack of New Heroes in the meantime but oh well. Less threats to my orbs.