• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I think I was arguing that New Year’s Azura is more “seasonal” than Performing Arts Azura because the former’s design and premises are based on out-of-world inspiration, and the latter’s on in-world one.

Ok, now I get it. I mixed up both green Azuras. It was PA!Azura which you could use. 

I keep getting three-star Robins, Rodies, and Reinhardts instead of even one bloody Shanna or, Naga forbid, Linde. I’ve reached 4% again and am not going to get yet another coveted hero. The gacha doesn’t like me. Thankfully, I wasn’t going to pull on the summer banner anyway, but I can fell for those who were and are. At least there will be how many, twelve?, orbs from the paralogue. Isn’t the voting gauntlet around that time as well?

Yeah, free orb income is steady, but never enough. I keep getting every non 5* blue lance in the game, but not Cordelia. My Rody count is now at 15? 18? I don't even like using Firesweep. 

Speaking of the summer banner, I’m a bit disappointed that Mayo seems to have completely hijacked Cordelia from Yumehito Ueda. Not that I don’t like Mayo’s Cordelias or her art overall, but I was among the handful of weirdos who actually liked (and still do like) Ueda’s art for her and the rest of the gang. Oh well.

Uedas Cordelia is good, but I still think the portait art looks awkward. The summer art of all 4 new units seem to look good

Spoiler

(well, except for the broken back of Noir). 

Any ideas about whom to switch for? It’s arguably easier to change userpics for me because cats and everything.

I thought about switching to Oliver with Cherches headpiece or to do something silly with Legault. 

Blessings have been a stupid idea since their introduction in November, and them pushing these even harder with every update doesn’t help. Then again, it’s likely the blessings that allowed me to break the 5,000 mark in arena assault today. Then again, barely a dozen of my participating units actually uses the blessings. Or is this week water/fire?

This week is water/fire, yes. Congrats on the 5k breakthrough! 

Honestly, through limiting my AA units to blessing teams, I found again some rarely used diamonds in my baracks. I have less problems now distributing my blessings, but I still don't like the role of the legendary heroes. 

You’re asking for daily story when they can’t even manage monthly story.

Or story that deserves to be called story. Honestly, how difficult could that be? Or is this where they want to distinguish between the major FE titles? 

I’m not even watching football this time around yet. Maybe later, when the group stage is over?

Most of the surprising results happen in the group stage though. Hope Russia will make it farther than predicted, I'm often sympathizing with the home team. 

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@mampfoid I could throw something together for you

Orbs? Hey cool, do you have a suggestion? 

Edited by mampfoid
spoiler added

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, now I get it. I mixed up both green Azuras. It was PA!Azura which you could use. 

Yeah, free orb income is steady, but never enough. I keep getting every non 5* blue lance in the game, but not Cordelia. My Rody count is now at 15? 18? I don't even like using Firesweep. 

Uedas Cordelia is good, but I still think the portait art looks awkward. The summer art of all 4 new units seem to look good

Reveal hidden contents

(well, except for the broken back of Noir). 

I thought about switching to Oliver with Cherches headpiece or to do something silly with Legault. 

Honestly, through limiting my AA units to blessing teams, I found again some rarely used diamonds in my baracks. I have less problems now distributing my blessings, but I still don't like the role of the legendary heroes. 

Or story that deserves to be called story. Honestly, how difficult could that be? Or is this where they want to distinguish between the major FE titles? 

Most of the surprising results happen in the group stage though. Hope Russia will make it farther than predicted, I'm often sympathizing with the home team. 

Orbs? Hey cool, do you have a suggestion? 

Oliver with Linus' body. Already working on it

18 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Just did this. The bonds of brotherhood are amazing.

Already have this for my Tempest team of them, Nino and Bride Lyn for sustain (Lloyd sorely needs it.)

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Already have this for my Tempest team of them, Nino and Bride Lyn for sustain (Lloyd sorely needs it.)

They're in my tempest team too, though using Jaffar and Ursula as the other two. Only Lloyd is, err, undergeared. Everyone else is fully built.

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Uedas Cordelia is good, but I still think the portait art looks awkward. The summer art of all 4 new units seem to look good (well, except for the broken back of Noir). 

Yep, I don’t have anything against Dark Azura. She actually wore this outfit in the game (albeit in one single cutscene), and her weapon is based on the blessed lance that she is associated with.

I don’t use nor want to use firesweep either, and I don’t need any of these Rodies; of course the majority of them came −Atk, perfect for foddering off. The gacha hates me.

Are the animated gifs allowed here? You could have Nino cycle her hair and eyes colour to match other Amagaitarō’s heroes. All these clones, man, all these alts. Eight Ninos!

I knew it was water (because it’s my only possibility to actually score in the arena and elsewhere), but didn’t notice fire. Nice and thanks!

I don’t see myself actually forming blessing teams for arena assault specifically. The income of blessings still seems quite low for someone who doesn’t pull for the legindurriz.

Or any story at all.

Russia and football, hah! I lowkey (fuck it, pretty damn highkey) want them to fail because this corrupt system will justify itself otherwise.

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

They're in my tempest team too, though using Jaffar and Ursula as the other two. Only Lloyd is, err, undergeared. Everyone else is fully built.

My Lloyd has Regal Blade unrefined, Iceberg, Draw Back and Swordbreaker 1. Yeah, undergeared.

(Linus has only Swap inherited, but his base kit is much better.)

20 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Oliver with Linus' body. Already working on it

What's wrong with Olivers body? *headscratch* 

Btw: Who is that on your profile pic? 

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Are the animated gifs allowed here? You could have Nino cycle her hair and eyes colour to match other Amagaitarō’s heroes. All these clones, man, all these alts. Eight Ninos!

Na, I would use female avatars only if they had a mustache. Nino looks too young.

Fat Gunter comes to mind! 

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The income of blessings still seems quite low for someone who doesn’t pull for the legindurriz.

Since there is no other use for them anyway, I just keep 4 of each element in reserve and distribute the rest. 

Let me check: I got a total of 15 Fire Blessings and 19 Earth blessings, all of them free (except 1 earth blessing that came with my non-free L!Ike). 

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Russia and football, hah! I lowkey (fuck it, pretty damn highkey) want them to fail because this corrupt system will justify itself otherwise.

Yeah, but it's a possibility to ignore the hard truths of life for a while and feel a little united through some guys with a ball. 

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

My Lloyd has Regal Blade unrefined, Iceberg, Draw Back and Swordbreaker 1. Yeah, undergeared.

(Linus has only Swap inherited, but his base kit is much better.)

Ursula: Keen Blarwolf+ (cav debuff refine), reposition, Glacies, DB3, swordbreaker 3, hone cav (may find a drive to replace it with during Fang Emblem) Drive Atk 2 SS

Jaffar: Antimagic dagger, reposition, Glimmer, LnD3, Desperation, threaten speed 3. DD3 SS

Linus: Basilikos (unrefined), Reposition, Luna, Brazen Atk/Spd, Vantage 3, Drive Def 2 QR3 SS

Lloyd: Regal Blade (unrefined), Moonbow, warding blow 1 (to Mirror Strike 2), Vantage, Threaten Atk 3. Drive Def 2 SS

Been doing pretty good with them.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Fat Gunter comes to mind! 

I think I’m finally starting to figure out the overarching theme of your userpics. Fat Xander, goateed Sigurd, fat Oliver, fat Gunter…

I think I’m finally starting to figure out the overarching theme of your userpics. Fat Xander, goateed Sigurd, fat Oliver, fat Gunter…

How dare you? I've never made Oliver fat (and failed to make Xander fat)!

Funny you remember those. I don't really have a theme, but I don't like it too serious or too beautiful when it comes to my Avatar. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

How dare you? I've never made Oliver fat (and failed to make Xander fat)!

Funny you remember those. I don't really have a theme, but I don't like it too serious or too beautiful when it comes to my Avatar. 

Right. Oliver isn’t fat. Oliver is beautiful.

I remember too much of what I really have no business remembering. My memory works in strange ways.

Right. Oliver isn’t fat. Oliver is beautiful.

No, he is fat like a mouse after a year in a barrel of lard, but I didn't make him fat. 

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Haha thanks, that looks strange enough! I will compare it to my own try once it's done and decide which one to use. 

Meanwhile, the most recent summonable axe is Dorcas, released on the 15th of November.
Ike came on the 31st of August, Amelia on the 15th of August, Titania on the 26th of April. And that’s it.

We have got a grand total of f o u r axes added into the general summoning pool since release.

Four.

Over sixteen months.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile, the most recent summonable axe is Dorcas, released on the 15th of November.
Ike came on the 31st of August, Amelia on the 15th of August, Titania on the 26th of April. And that’s it.

We have got a grand total of f o u r axes added into the general summoning pool since release.

Four.

Over sixteen months.

And how many sword units. Get your shit together, IS!

@mampfoidHere's another one https://imgur.com/a/MhsyNLP
I forgot to anwser your question about mi profile pic. I got it from Soeda Ippei's twitter

Edited by silveraura25

26 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Four.

Over sixteen months.

And we needed to stretch things using Amelia... The Axe users aren't exactly popular if you don't count Dragon Lords.

Four.

Over sixteen months.

Does that mean there's a higher chance of getting green units like Nino considering the pool of green units is small? 

17 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Does that mean there's a higher chance of getting green units like Nino considering the pool of green units is small? 

Assuming you even get green stones to appear at all.

I'm trying to crawl back out from under my rock and be active around here again. Hello!

I'm starting to +10 Titania! I have enough 4*'s just gotta wait for the feathers to trickle in!

image.png

@Rezzy How am I doin'? (I'm catching up on your Conquest run btw)

31 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Assuming you even get green stones to appear at all.

No reason to pretend you aren't just going to get another Bartre.

...actually I think I didn't get any Bartres in my recent mass summoning... hm...