Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I'm trying to crawl back out from under my rock and be active around here again. Hello!

I'm starting to +10 Titania! I have enough 4*'s just gotta wait for the feathers to trickle in!

image.png

@Rezzy How am I doin'? (I'm catching up on your Conquest run btw)

Cool, I approve; what nature is yours?

That's great, let me know what you think!

I've not been as active here as I would like.  Work has been crazy busy.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

55 minutes ago, Troykv said:

The Axe users aren't exactly popular if you don't count Dragon Lords.

Rinkah says hi.

If we ever get more banners for the games, Lex, Ekhidna, Gerik, Duessel, Boyd, Kieran, and Nolan are all possibilities. Murdock and Caellach are both possible Grand Hero Battles.

And then you have Jill and Haar for dragon knights. The original axe dragons.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Meanwhile, the most recent summonable axe is Dorcas, released on the 15th of November.
Ike came on the 31st of August, Amelia on the 15th of August, Titania on the 26th of April. And that’s it.

We have got a grand total of f o u r axes added into the general summoning pool since release.

Four.

Over sixteen months.

Wow. Who exactly is making this game, a time traveling young Kaga from pre-FE5?

*Sigh* They wasted a chance by not giving use Osian for T776. We have no Haar or Jill. There is no excuse for this absence of axes. We have.........:

1. Bord
  2. Cord
  3. Darros
    1. Possibly Astram (nah give him Mercurius I say)
    2. Possibly Samson
  4. Ymir
  5. Dice
  6. FE3 Jake
  7. Lex
  8. Iuchar
  9. Iucharba
  10. Dagdar
  11. Osian
  12. Halvan
  13. Marty
  14. Dalsin
  15. Hicks
    1. Possibly Machua 
    2. Possibly Ralph
    3. Possibly Galzus (doubt it since Major Odr screams Sword to me)
    4. Possibly Xavier
    5. Possibly FE6 Marcus
    6. Possibly Alen
    7. Possibly Lance
    8. Possibly Zelot
    9. Possibly Noah
    10. Possibly Trec
    11. Possibly Perceval
    12. Possibly Bors
    13. Possibly Barthe
    14. Possibly Douglas
    15. Possibly Dieck
    16. Possibly Ogier
    17. Possibly Echidna
  16. Wade
  17. Lot
  18. Geese
  19. Gonzales
  20. Garret
  21. The other version of Bartre
    1. Possibly FE7 Marcus
    2. Possibly Kent
    3. Possibly Sain
    4. Possibly Lowen
    5. Possibly Isadora
    6. Possibly Harken
    7. Possibly Wall Ace
    8. Possibly OsW1N
  22. Dart
  23. Geitz
  24. Garcia
  25. Ross
  26. Dozla
  27. Duessel
    1. Possibly Gerik
    2. Possibly Franz
    3. Possibly Kyle
    4. Possibly Forde
    5. Possibly Caellach
    6. Possibly Gilliam
  28. Boyd
  29. Kieran
  30. Largo
  31. Nolan
    1. Possibly Jill
    2. Possibly Haar
    3. Possibly Brom
  32. Vaike
  33. Basilio
    1. Possibly Walhart
    2. Possibly Flavia
    3. Possibly Libra
    4. Possibly Inigo
    5. Possibly Severa
    6. Possibly Gregor
  34. Rinkah
    1. Possibly Sophie
  35. Percy
  36. Scarlet
  37. Charlotte
    1. Possibly Fuga
    2. Possibly Benny
    3. Possibly Mozu

I think I've burnt through them all. Leaving out maybe a few baddies.

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Just did this. The bonds of brotherhood are amazing.

They actually have an A support in FE7, both in FFO and CoD and also as Final morphs. Just in case you didn't remember this.

Also, sorry to be vain, but anyone like my new Sig addition?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
More additions to the axer list

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Rinkah says hi.

If we ever get more banners for the games, Lex, Ekhidna, Gerik, Duessel, Boyd, Kieran, and Nolan are all possibilities. Murdock and Caellach are both possible Grand Hero Battles.

And then you have Jill and Haar for dragon knights. The original axe dragons.

Oh yeah, I was having Jill and Haar in mind when I was talking about the Dragon Lords.

Personally of all of them... Rinkah and Ekhidna would appealing for the fact they're women... But then... you move to more niche fanbases (at least Gerik and Boyd are decently popular around their worlds).

I would like to see Ross added with draco axe/Garm. However i'm wondering what could be Garm's effet. 

Also, I would like to see Geitz but as a colored archer because L ! Lyn stills alone. 

Edited by Kozac

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think I've burnt through them all. Leaving out maybe a few baddies.

Charlotte, even if she's in the game as a Lance wielder, is still an Axe user by default in her game.

Oh, and don't forget Effie, who might just be popular enough as a unit to warrant getting an Axe wielding General alt.

I'd prefer Garm on Duessel. The Black Axe should belong to Grado's great Obsidian! Don't hand it to foreign pubescent Renaisian scum!

From a gameplay perspective though, Ross or Dozla would be better, since I'd expect Garm to have a speed-boosting effect, its stat boost in SS was +5 Spd, and it'd probably be wasted on Duesstank. Although not being able to use Wary Fighter, maybe they'd make him a light tank and thus transfer enough into Spd to make Garm help against slower stuff?

18 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Personally of all of them... Rinkah and Ekhidna would appealing for the fact they're women... But then... you move to more niche fanbases (at least Gerik and Boyd are decently popular around their worlds).

The characters I listed were pretty much either because they are legitimately popular or because they are logical next-in-line characters in their games.

Duessel's on the list because of the fuss people made when Eirika came with Gleipnir.

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh, and don't forget Effie, who might just be popular enough as a unit to warrant getting an Axe wielding General alt.

With 42 base Atk and a super boon. (That's the same 12 base Atk as her original version, but with Grima and Hector's 70% growth rate.)

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

since I'd expect Garm to have a speed-boosting effect, its stat boost in SS was +5 Spd, and it'd probably be wasted on Duesstank.

Give it +3 Spd and Quick Riposte 5.

Edited by Ice Dragon

20 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Oh yeah, I was having Jill and Haar in mind when I was talking about the Dragon Lords.

Nolan has a niche fanbase of just me apparently.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would also like to have Nolan in the game; he isn't my priority, but would be nice :D

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm rooting for him to get into FEH too. He might not be the Tellius character I want the most in FEH (though that character would also be an axe unit at least: Haar), but I've always been a fan of Nolan.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

3 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I would also like to have Nolan in the game; he isn't my priority, but would be nice :D

The logical next Radiant Dawn banner (excluding Path of Radiance overlaps) would be the rest of the Dawn Brigade. Edward, Leonardo, and Nolan would make a color-balanced banner (and they can put Laura in if they really feel like they need a female character).

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The logical next Radiant Dawn banner (excluding Path of Radiance overlaps) would be the rest of the Dawn Brigade. Edward, Leonardo, and Nolan would make a color-balanced banner (and they can put Laura in if they really feel like they need a female character).

I'm not hearing cash registers when it comes to this banner. Let me try: Edward, Laura, Illyana, Fiona.

Hear that? You need pity breakers and you need women. Leonardo can be the TT reward unit. And bam, successful Dawn Brigade Banner.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Of the Dawn Brigade trio he's the best for going up against the more difficult modes in RD. I have fond memories of that dude

@mampfoid here's another one https://imgur.com/a/WmlGVAK

Edited by silveraura25

30 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Hear that? You need pity breakers and you need women.

No, I don't.

Six of the eleven new-character banners this year, seven of twelve if you count the upcoming limited banner, have had no color overlap. Six of the eight 3-character new-character banners this year have had no color overlap.

And a staff Laura literally only needs one of Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff to make the banner an immediate pull. Blue tome Laura can come with Resire or Purge.

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Six of the eleven new-character banners this year, seven of twelve if you count the upcoming limited banner, have had no color overlap. Six of the eight 3-character new-character banners this year have had no color overlap.

Seeing that much money just left on the table makes me cry.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wow. Who exactly is making this game, a time traveling young Kaga from pre-FE5?

*Sigh* They wasted a chance by not giving use Osian for T776. We have no Haar or Jill. There is no excuse for this absence of axes.

As much as I was hoping for Osian to join the initial batch of FE5 characters, the only realistic shot at it was as the TT unit. There was no way he'd be on the banner itself.

Haar and Jill are certainly good candidates, it's a bit surprising we haven't gotten either of them yet. Hopefully one or both will be in the next Tellius batch.

Personally, I've never felt like the game was too short on new axe users. Only 4 units added to the general summoning pool, but also 4 free units and 9 seasonals, of the post-release units currently in the game. 17 total is fine, and I don't like to fuss much about distinctions between the categories.

RIP Dazzling Staff fodder. I gave a Wind Blessing to the wrong Bride Lyn when I wasn't paying attention so I had no other choice but to merge them. At least the good Lyn is +Spd so she went up to 38 at base which means only crazy swords and Bold Fighter will double her.

15 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

So, in my current location, we are expecting tons of rain and I still have work for the next 4 hours. It's likely to be dead. Anybody got ideas for sketching projects that'd ease my boredom?

You can never go wrong with Titania.