Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

41 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Done ;)

Thanks!

Wow, he looks cool. Is there any mage that could theoretically kill him? 

/Edit: If you want someone else than Cordelia for GC, just tell me. 

Edited by mampfoid

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks!

Wow, he looks cool. Is there any mage that could theoretically kill him? 

/Edit: If you want someone else than Cordelia for GC, just tell me. 

Don’t worry, Cordelia is fine.

And I don’t know, but with +13 Res and Dull Ranged, I don’t think so. However, he’s still missing Guard Bow to increase his stupidly high magical bulk and Iceberg damage xd

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Any ideas when the previous summer banners is coming back? I was a bit surprised that it isn't available at the moment.

Last year's spring and bride banners weren't available right away when the new ones launched either. I'm thinking a day or two from now. I can't wait, because SUMMER FREDDY! I must get as many merges for him as I can. :P

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Last year's spring and bride banners weren't available right away when the new ones launched either. I'm thinking a day or two from now. I can't wait, because SUMMER FREDDY! I must get as many merges for him as I can. :P

@Jingle JangleAround 4-9 days. Spring banners had a gap of 9 days and bridal ones 4

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@Jingle JangleAround 4-9 days. Spring banners had a gap of 9 days and bridal ones 4

Well, the spring banners can be explained by the spring gauntlet. Last year's took long so it could coincide with it. The bride ones you got me on though.

Edited by Anacybele

Trying to build Horse Chrom again, and was debating on which cavalry skill to give him. IS needs to give us a more accessible way to inherit Goad Cavalry. Only Camus, Finn, and Reinhardt have it. Two of those are limited quantity and Rein only gets it at 5*. Ward fliers/armors has plenty of sources. Goad fliers has Palla as a 4* source, but Goad Armors is even more lacking than Goad Cavalry.

11 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Cordelia is the fastest horse alive with 38 spd

Who is riding her? Every horse needs a rider.

Casual phrasing makes for a bit of casual fun.

10 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Yeah. One thing that kills them for me is their limited availability. Also, they're just pngs. Don't need them at all if all I'm going to do is oogle at them

My logic exactly! That and like grandma's cookies, having swimsuited characters around all the time ruins the Feel the Magic XX/XY too.

9 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Imagine this: if they decide to repeat all seasonals then we're looking at 6 summer banners in a row next year. Thing will get out of hand. Your orbs will just poof

Half off summoning for 20 full sets? Some sort of temporary discount provided it doesn't kill profits might be a solution.

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Trying to build Horse Chrom again, and was debating on which cavalry skill to give him. IS needs to give us a more accessible way to inherit Goad Cavalry. Only Camus, Finn, and Reinhardt have it. Two of those are limited quantity and Rein only gets it at 5*. Ward fliers/armors has plenty of sources. Goad fliers has Palla as a 4* source, but Goad Armors is even more lacking than Goad Cavalry.

Well Fliers on the other side have very limited access to Hone Fliers, while Cavalry gets Hone Cav at 4* from a 3*/4* unit since launch. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Well Fliers on the other side have very limited access to Hone Fliers, while Cavalry gets Hone Cav at 4* from a 3*/4* unit since launch. 

True, but Goads/wards are, technically, more efficient since they stack. The best use of hone/fortify buffs are when using mages and not everyone has a decent one of those built.

Also, I managed to break the 3500 mark in Arena today. Loving my current team. It's a tactics team that's missing Spd and Atk Tactic. If they make seals of those, though, it'd be golden. I should probably train up Tana so she can replace L!Ryoma once the season is done, though.

28 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

True, but Goads/wards are, technically, more efficient since they stack.

They are useless if you aren't in range of them during combat.

The biggest problem with Goad Cavalry is the fact cavalry units have 3 movement range and therefore are very likely to move out of range of buffs when attacking. Hone and Fortify are more reliable for player-phase units, and Goad and Ward are more reliable for enemy-phase units.

Seems the datamine found space for four banners. There will be another update in a week for the new Legendary Hero, so in the meantime, there's the banner we already got, the upcoming Death Blow banner, and then who knows. One or both could relate to the Voting Gauntlet, if they start that far in advance. But it looks like they usually start four days in advance, which is the same day the Legendary banner launches.

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Literally the problem right there.

I could see colored staves work better then colored bows, just because of the wrath/dazzle combo giving you a free ranged firesweep magical (that can counter when being attacked)user that can be strong against one color, while still being able to safely debuff the color they are weak to.

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I could see colored staves work better then colored bows, just because of the wrath/dazzle combo giving you a free ranged firesweep magical (that can counter when being attacked)user that can be strong against one color, while still being able to safely debuff the color they are weak to.

Not sure how colored staves being good is relevant to colored bows being lackluster.

Staves don't care what color they are because they always have unique support utility regardless of their color. It's like how dancers are good regardless of their color.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:18 AM, mampfoid said:

That's a good counter measure. Who else is on that team?

The Squad is Camilla (+9 w/Brave Axe, double Savage Blow), Cordelia (Brave Lance+/L&D 3/Galeforce), Spring Kagero (Heavy Blade SS) and Airzura. 

59 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

The Squad is Camilla (+9 w/Brave Axe, double Savage Blow), Cordelia (Brave Lance+/L&D 3/Galeforce), Spring Kagero (Heavy Blade SS) and Airzura. 

Sounds cool! 

Somehow I've never build a Camilla, she is in competition with Narcian for the next green promotion though. 

15 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

It's that most units (as long as they're not shit) in the normal summoning pool will be featured on future banners. Good luck sniping on a legendary banner for one specific seasonal unit of one color. Also, IV hunting on a legendary banner, not pretty.

Very unlikely vs still very unlikely. Being a focus didn’t get me a Ninian, I got Lute. Didn’t get me LA Roy, I got Priscilla.

Eep, almost forgot to get the 3* units from the Four Heroes maps. I'm used to just checking the quests screen every day for content I need to do, and thus tend to forget special maps. I got the orbs ages ago but left the units because my barracks was full. Missing out on free Barst would've sucked.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Humanoid You mean directly after the next legendary banner ends? 

Ugh, I didn't even think of that. Seems inevitable now.

That said, Summer Tana is now my #1 most wanted unit in the game so it's not as annoying as usual. All new unit banners should run for a month really and always overlap the previous one.