Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I wonder if they made these new weekly Arena missions to prevent people from giving away defense wins. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

They said next update, isn't there usually a small update to add the new legendary hero?

That comes with a content/in-game update as far as I know. Bugfixes come with an App-Update, resulting in a new FEH version. 

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

That said, Summer Tana is now my #1 most wanted unit in the game so it's not as annoying as usual. All new unit banners should run for a month really and always overlap the previous one.

Long banners are nice, better to keep a cool head and decide later where to burn orbs. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Ugh, I didn't even think of that. Seems inevitable now.

That said, Summer Tana is now my #1 most wanted unit in the game so it's not as annoying as usual. All new unit banners should run for a month really and always overlap the previous one.

I like this idea. I'm glad they do it with seasonal banners at least, although I'm still not happy about having two seasonals with nothing in between -.-

Good luck with getting Tana. I got her while trying for her brother because green orbs have vanished. So the rule is... pretend you really want Innes and she will come.

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I like this idea. I'm glad they do it with seasonal banners at least, although I'm still not happy about having two seasonals with nothing in between -.-

Good luck with getting Tana. I got her while trying for her brother because green orbs have vanished. So the rule is... pretend you really want Innes and she will come.

I want Innes too so I guess I better hope for Noire I guess? The only one who doesn't really offer anything new in terms of stat spread. No rush though and it isn't a huge need, just rounding off my flying mage colours.

Figures that my second account pulls two copies of Innes consecutively (though about 50 orbs in). Last pull yesterday and first pull today.

23 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I want Innes too so I guess I better hope for Noire I guess? The only one who doesn't really offer anything new in terms of stat spread. No rush though and it isn't a huge need, just rounding off my flying mage colours.

Figures that my second account pulls two copies of Innes consecutively (though about 50 orbs in). Last pull yesterday and first pull today.

I've pulled Deirdre, Cordelia and Tana while sniping greens xD

Colourless is (of course because I really, really don't want Noire) the main colour to show since it has shown in literally every circle. I've had about just under a half of my circles have no greens, a good amount have one green and about three that had two greens, but no more. Greens are just not liking me - and the one green 5* I got was an unwanted pity breaker (really, I only want Myrrh out of the greens I don't have. More Hectors won't be hated, either... and maybe an M!Grima for merge/fodder).

Edited by Cute Chao

Except for Tana, everyone else doesn’t seem to be must want units but i also kind of want Shoredelia and Innes dor their art and Noire just to have her until she comes normally. I should wait for a legendary banner though or something

also speaking of updayes, they fixed the green dot on Linus’s abs

Edited by mcsilas

I have to say, Swap is becoming my go to assist skill for melee units despite having more Reposition fodder available. Hopefully there is a blue unit on an upcoming banner that I want to pull for because I need more copies of Effie & Cordelia for merges; Subaki and Shanna for SI. On the other hand, I have a good stash of Nanna's that I don't know what to do with.  

I've just found out the stats of my new units. 

Summer Tana is +Atk -HP

Summer Cordelia is +Spd -HP

Deirdre is +HP -Atk (well, there had to be one...). 

Why can't I get this luck with my male seasonal units?! >.< 

Oh well, fingers crossed Innes will come and will take after his sister or Cordelia rather than Deirdre xD 

Well... uh... I just did quite the thing.

Normally I'd just pull up the unit as a screenshot from that unit builder, but... well, point is, this is a screenshot directly from my phone.

Spoiler

nzK7toE.png

(+Def -HP)

...I wasn't going to do anything better with that free Canas anyways, and I was gonna send home so many absolute trash units anyways (I summoned so many freaking Seliphs and other similarly SI useless units), so one free Takumi and spare Subaki later, this Henry is ready to promote whenever...

...if it could be justified because 4* +5 is literally the same as a 5* +0 unit... well, at least I'll have something to do with Henrys now that I have this one built up...

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Well... uh... I just did quite the thing.

Normally I'd just pull up the unit as a screenshot from that unit builder, but... well, point is, this is a screenshot directly from my phone.

Reveal hidden contents

nzK7toE.png

(+Def -HP)

...I wasn't going to do anything better with that free Canas anyways, and I was gonna send home so many absolute trash units anyways (I summoned so many freaking Seliphs and other similarly SI useless units), so one free Takumi and spare Subaki later, this Henry is ready to promote whenever...

...if it could be justified because 4* +5 is literally the same as a 5* +0 unit... well, at least I'll have something to do with Henrys now that I have this one built up...

Nice! I’ve been holding onto a pity-breaker Katarina, debating back & forth about whether I should do about the same for Sophia (who is likely my next promote & merge project). What are you planning on doing with him?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Xenomata, just go ahead and promote him already.

I already spent 40k feathers getting a Subaki and free Takumi to 5* for the A and B skills (really, why was Close Counter not available at 4* if you aren't even going to make Threaten Spd available at 4*...). I'm all out of trash to send home too, at least if I don't care about my SI reserves.

Give me feathers a chance to recover.

3 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Nice! I’ve been holding onto a pity-breaker Katarina, debating back & forth about whether I should do about the same for Sophia (who is likely my next promote & merge project). What are you planning on doing with him?

I dunno really. I know he's gonna be quite the Red wall, gonna be quite the boon to have for dealing with all those pesky Green threats in AA as well as Squad Assault.

I have no shame to admit I liked Henry in Awakening, so I'll have fun using him here. Raudhrowl is gonna be interesting to work around...

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...if it could be justified because 4* +5 is literally the same as a 5* +0 unit...

Case in point (though mine's +Def/-Spd instead):

QXAM9IG.png?1

I still like how I killed off five 5*s (he also got Distant Def 3 from a spare Micaiah) for this without even batting an eye. Though to be fair, Katarina (who had crap IVs) and Luke at the very least had long since outlived their usefulness though it's highly debatable if they actually ever were

I know Henry's attack isn't at all high, but it's still painful (to me at least) to see a unit have less than 40 attack.

... Why is why my Henry is +atk with attack+3 or an attack seal.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

As expected, the Heroes with Death Blow banner has Delthea on it. RIP orbs.

It’s been a while since Klein has been on one of these. Our silver boy had been powercrept as #1 fodder?

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s been a while since Klein has been on one of these. Our silver boy had been powercrept as #1 fodder?

Dropping to the 3-star pool probably has something to do with it.

Even if it still costs a 5-star promotion to get Quick Riposte 3 off of him, being in the 3-star pool means he's not someone that players are going to care to pull for a 5-star copy of. He's far more likely to show up on a 4-star banner once they get those back up and running again.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He'll always be my golden silver boy, if nothing else.

ulZhp4Q.png?1

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A sacrifice that I was more than willing to make. I’ve still foddered more Kleins for DB3 than what I spent to make this.

I’ve only had two Kleins over the course of the game, and I’m playing since release.

…Shows how often I delve into the grey hell.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Death Blow is inferior to Swift Sparrow in most cases.

Well excuse me for not dwelling in Whaleland.

Edited by Vaximillian

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

All these DB3s. Tsk tsk.

Death Blow is inferior to Swift Sparrow in most cases.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well excuse me for not dwelling in Whaleland.

Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies.

Edited by Ice Dragon

57 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve only had two Kleins over the course of the game, and I’m playing since release.

This is me with Roys.

Spoiler

Not even for the lack of trying.

Screenshot_2018-06-23-15-10-25.png?width

Edited by bethany81707

@Cute Chao Hopefully your summer focus unit luck transfer to Innes whenever he visits you!

Still some great natures there.

I need more free Roys. I wonder who the next Hero Quests will be?

I like how they're in Special Maps now except for the fact it's easier to miss their deadlines if you don't visit that section often

Just now, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Hopefully your summer focus unit luck transfer to Innes whenever he visits you!

Still some great natures there.

I need more free Roys. I wonder who the next Hero Quests will be?

I like how they're in Special Maps now except for the fact it's easier to miss their deadlines if you don't visit that section often

I shall cross my fingers that you get more Roys :D I've had a sudden run of them, but all at 3* so I have to spend feathers. Not complaining, though. I love TA fodder of any kind :D 

Fingers crossed, but I'll even take him at -Atk or -Spd (hopefully not, though - Deirdre was already -Atk lol). 

I have started levelling up my new females, along with a newly 5 starred Seliph, since I thought it would help jog Deirdre's memory to have them together. Doesn't seem to be working so far, but I shall persevere! 

Maaaybe we should have taken this here long ago.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Blue Tomebreaker and Greenwolf would be good, too, since they aren't in the common pool despite not being high end skills :/ 

More Reposition would be good - swap too. We have lots of swaps but I'm always running out xD 

Poor Robin. I remember feeding one of her to Camus for Arvis’ infernal. Absolutely agreed. Add Blárwolf to the mix too, as available only on Ursula as of now. They are finally relaxing the locks a little bit with Rauðrowl and Canas… but only a little bit because you can only have no more than two Canases ever until he gets rerun, which, as Tobin and Clive show, is probably never. They even gave up on rerunning Masked Marth, for Naga’s sake!

Non-red Triangle Adept! Blue Swap! Breakers on more sources! The more diverse the pool, the more enjoyable the pulling.