• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Both -HP and -Atk are banes...

-Atk as an ideal bane on a unit that isn't Azama?

I didn't really care for the hype for Inigo back when he was implemented. By that point, I had no need for dancers in the Arena or Arena Assault, Reinhardt was a thing of the past for my score range (and Fae demolished him if he dared show up), and Lyn could be baited and killed by Tiki and Nowi.

As for arena scoring, at which range does one consistently stop seeing ranged horses? I'm in the 708~716 score range and horses still show up a decent amount.

Edited by tobuShogi

2 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

-Atk as an ideal bane on a unit that isn't Azama?

I wouldn't consider it to be. I'd rather him run -Def or -Res like any other dancer or tome user.

3 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

As for arena scoring, at which range does one consistently stop seeing ranged horses? I'm in the 708~716 score range and horses still show up a decent amount.

They start to filter out somewhere in the 730 range. They still appear now and then, but with nowhere near the same level of frequency.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

CYL Armads

I'm not sure if the positioning there was intentional, but I find the idea of them actually naming a weapon "CYL Armads" because they ran out of other options kinda funny.

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Well, there we have it. The strongest Legendary Hero ever, and the staple of galactic whales with their supreme armors.

Honestly i won't even consider the ideal green pick. F!Grima's better than him

But its true he's prob the best Legend although i mostly only like Leprechaun and Gunthra

That said its funny how troll hector new armads is since it synergyzes on defense with Rally

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

As much as I try to not play armors, newest Hector could become handy for my One Turn Clears: WoM + QR3 seal would let him kill 1 unit on PP and one on EP, but also reduces the special cooldown count for the three Galeforce units. 

Not enough orbs left though ... 

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Honestly?

i won't even consider him anywhere close to the ideal green pick. F!Grima's better than him

As a unit, it's debatable. In terms of score he is the best bar none hence my comment of Galactic whales.

28 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

A superboon atk Hector still has less atk then my +atk Grima

yes but he has more Bulk due to his built in wary fighter preventing doubles. unless he is up against units eith bold fighter or axe breakers. unless he runs double wary fighter.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ugh... I don't see how infernal Robin with fliers can be won without a flying dancer, which I don't have. I tried for NY Azura on the Ryoma legend banner, but around 300 orbs did not get her for me. And I don't care about Ninian, so I didn't bother trying for her bride version.

I also don't see how this map is possible with armors when it's full of mages and almost every armor has low Res. :/

What the heck did other people do in these?

Armours? WE!Tharja (mine is +Spd -HP) with DD3 seal, Spur Res next to her, and Ward Armour two squares away survives and destroys the entire map attacking her. Berkut's Lance can probably put DC lance armours in a similar position, though I wouldn't know, as I don't fodder 5* units.

...if you don't have either of those, I'm out of ideas.

45 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

At least no crazy BST boost like some feared. 

He definitely has the normal expected boost. 174-175 with a superbane is tied for the highest BST in the game. His stat spread is just as good as I expected/feared it would be.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

He definitely has the normal expected boost. 174-175 with a superbane is tied for the highest BST in the game. His stat spread is just as good as I expected/feared it would be.

Well, while having higher ATK, he wastes some points in SPD and RES (loosing HP/DEF) compared to LA!Hector. 

God what a monster.  That omnibreaker ability with that fantastic bulk, and superboon in atk jesus.  People have been saying many of the legendary heroes are underwhelming power wise, well that isn't a criticism one can give towards L!Hector.

Whales are going to go crazy.  +10 175BST legendary hero, with personal skill.  The scoring has to be through the roof.  I can't even imagine how much money this banner is going to bring.