• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I think our legendary hero for late August is going to be red.

Yeah, looks that way. Scheduled returns are now:

July: Ryoma, Lyn, Grima

August: Fjorm, Gunnthra

September: Ike, Hector

October: Ephraim

We already knew to expect blue in July, but this suggests red in August and another blue in September.

When are they going to add another colorless? This is getting silly.

I doubt I'll get much on this legendary banner unfortunately, despite the amazing green lineup. flying Nino devastated my orb supply, though I don't regret it much. I'd rather have my first green mage flier than my third axe armor (and the 2 I have also happen to both be Hector)

42 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

...because of Kinshi!Ryouma, I just want to do a playthrough of Fates with NO ONE using their sacred weapon. By changing everyone to their Heart Class. This should be fun.

The fun of reclassing and nerfing Ryoma's Raijinto crits

It's pretty fun, I like doing strange classes liek Wary Fighter Maid Effie. On the other end of the spectrum, Malig Knight Elise was pretty fun

@Vaximillian Nice! Seliph getting some love. How is his moveset holding up? I don't really have much experience with Seliph, but I think I have a good natured one in the barracks

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian Nice! Seliph getting some love. How is his moveset holding up?

I last used him in Reinhardt’s tempest, to be honest, and that was when I promoted his merge and gave him QR2. He works just as your SB-QR-tank is supposed to work, I guess. If only there also was a Guard seal…

The new update should be coming soon. I'm guessing it'll come with the new banner. As for the new weapons and refines. It'll take a few days to see what they have planned, but here's what I'd personally like to see. Refines for Seliph and Julia, new weapons for Cecilia and Abel

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I last used him in Reinhardt’s tempest, to be honest, and that was when I promoted his merge and gave him QR2. He works just as your SB-QR-tank is supposed to work, I guess. If only there also was a Guard seal…

IS not giving us what we want. Is it because Guard SS will trivialise certain PvE maps?

Guard and Renewal SS are the ones I want the most (Spd and Atk Tactic too but they'll come at some point)

Divine Tyrfing and Deflect Magic looks like a fun combo

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Divine Tyrfing and Deflect Magic looks like a fun combo

Turns him into basically his dad, “minor” stat differences notwithstanding.

I also got a +Def Myrrh! –Res instead of the preferable –Spd, but avoiding doubles helps your bulk much more than measly 3 (6 for my previous Res/HP Myrrh) Res.

You know what? We need a new assist.

I propose the assist Push. What would it do? Move the unit and the ally they push one space forward from where they were. Similar to Drag Back but different enough imo to stand out. You could limit it so that you couldn't push everything, but still.

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You know what? We need a new assist.

I propose the assist Push. What would it do? Move the unit and the ally they push one space forward from where they were. Similar to Drag Back but different enough imo to stand out. You could limit it so that you couldn't push everything, but still.

i want a new B skill called overthrow. After battle pushes opponent away and inflict restrict status effect on foe. Meaning foes cant pass through that foe for 1 turn!

@mampfoid, guess who has gotten 3 B!Ikes (and a free Leif) in 220 orbs? :'D

I'll post a photo later, I have given him Summoner Support now and want to have it on S for the picture (and I've to study too). I've left the banner in 10%, so I'll continue a bit when the july quests come, although maybe I'll start doing full pulls just to brake it and end with the banner. I've my own OGHector, and had a copy of Distant Counter fodder (which I have sacrified to my Roy due to happiness, I was going to do it sooner or later), so Better!Better!Hector can wait.

Now I'm in the same point as this madness of +10 started...I've a spare Brave Ike to fodder xD . However, this time I know who's gonna be the chosen one (and people is probably going to want to kill me xd). I remember discussing with @Ice Dragon a few months ago about because I didn't understand then why someone would want to make another green axe to take the same role of Brave Ike. It was a discussion about Bartre. Well, it seems that now I have someone waiting to get Brave Ike's set (he has the healing special prior to Aether, Threaten Def 2 and soon he will eat the 4* BK which has been collecting dust in my barracs for long enough to get Steady Stance 2 in order to inherit the 3 skills from B!Ike), and for a Slaying Axe+. 

Refering to summoning projects, I think I've decided who's the next 5* exclusive on the list: Fjorm. However, I'll take it easy, not like with B!Ike, since I want to summon from red and gray too (for Roy and Niles). At least with her, I know when to get my orbs ready!

Dangit. My summoning itch was nagging me and I used up the orbs we got. Went into the NS banner with 10 orbs and out came 4 blue orbs so I couldn't summon on all of them. It's going to bother me that one of them could have been NS!Corrin. Granted it was only 3.25% but still. Oh well, lesson learned. On the plus side, I got a 4* +Atk/-Res M!Robin which means my units will have to wait a little longer to get Bonfire.

Edited by tobuShogi

26 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i want a new B skill called overthrow. After battle pushes opponent away and inflict restrict status effect on foe. Meaning foes cant pass through that foe for 1 turn!

Make it a personal for someone like CYL Ephraim and you might have something.

Then again it'll be Hector getting a crazy personal.

@Javi Blizz Sounds like some awesome pulls, congratulations! Very cool accomplishment to have a +10 B!Ike as a f2p player. 

So Fjorm is next? Do you start at +0? Do you have a special reason to choose her? 

@Vaximillian Cool Seliph! Did you check in a calculator his survival rate against some of the prominent magic users? 

@mampfoid yes, I start her at +0. I’ve chosen her because she’s part of my arena core and has great sinergy with B!Ike (being green mages their worst enemy, but that’s DC Roy job). Also, I like her design and her voice.

@Hawk King well, it isn’t 100% sure that it’s going to be there yet. Besides that he’s a character I’ve been liking more and more since Heroes, that would allow me to have a second “B!Ike” for Arena Assault. However, which other units would you suggest? Maybe we find something interesting

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@Javi Blizz good luck on your next hunt then. Fjorm being a legendary unit will raise the difficulty for you. 

Breath skills are good on enemy phase units, like many of the new armors and dragons with inbuilt DC. 

The problem with DC armors is that they are 5* exclusive (M!Grima, Hardin, Zelgius and I don’t remember if there are more). For dragons, I can’t really find the motivation to build Nowi or even to 5* Far or A!Tiki. The only one that interests me a bit is F!Corrin, but she needs so much investment. So, the remaining options are infantry melee such as Bartre or Lukas

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@Javi Blizz good luck on your next hunt then. Fjorm being a legendary unit will raise the difficulty for you. 

Breath skills are good on enemy phase units, like many of the new armors and dragons with inbuilt DC. 

The problem with DC armors is that they are 5* exclusive (M!Grima, Hardin, Zelgius and I don’t remember if there are more). For dragons, I can’t really find the motivation to build Nowi or even to 5* Far or A!Tiki. The only one that interests me a bit is F!Corrin, but she needs so much investment. So, the remaining options are infantry melee such as Bartre or Lukas

43 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Javi Blizz Do you want to give DC only to a unit you'd merge? 

Not only DC, both Breaths, Wrath if I ever get it...as a f2p, those are such rare skills that I can’t justify giving them to a unit that doesn’t cover as much as I need. For example, I gave DC to Roy because I consider his refine amazing, covers the only weakness of B!Ike/Fjorm and is easier to merge. But only when he was +1 and had Aether and Drive Speed learnt too, so he could score almost as much as my M!Marth +4 (if it were possible to merge her further than +5 I’d have given DC to her probably, but knowing that she was limited, she has some less expensive skills). I’d love to give DC to Berkut or Camilla, but I need other things in my barracks before. 

That doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t give for example Warding Breath to Hardin if I get him. That would cover a spot that is actually free in my barracks. Or Distant Counter to Myrrh. But those 2 are units that I don’t have, so that would mean more saving and sniping xD