• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think she's about my age, early 30s.

The Tellius Recollections place her at an approximate age (IS will for most characters leave the exact age up to your imagination) of 30 in PoR, and approx. 33 in RD (makes sense being 3 years later).

Her approx. ages are reasonable, unlike Kurthnaga's 17 (when Ena is 18 and Rajaion is 23, something seems off), or Bastian's approx. 24.

Elena is defined as approx. 35, presumably at the time of her death, and Greil is approx 47. Which for Titania, well, Soren is about six when the Old Sage dies, and if Almedha gives birth before Ashnard takes the throne, it'd have to be in TC 626. Add six to this for 632. 645, the start of PoR minus 632, equals thirteen years ago. Take thirteen out of 30, and Titania, when Elena was alive, was roughly no older than 17 when she met Greil and then became a replacement mother figure to Ike and Mist when Elena died. Just felt like doing the numbers. Doing this math also shows that Elena was possibly slightly older than Greil, since 47 - 13 = 34, so twice Titania's age when they first met, guess she liked an older man.

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Deirdre is canonically a mother, but she is 17–18.

Which does not explain why she looks older than that, she looks very old for 17-18 by FE standards. What does explains things, is that FE4, even if their ages weren't much older, if at all older, had to make the 1st Gen characters not be confused with the 2nd Gen characters. Thus, in artwork, they made the 1st Gen look more mature, so you can tell who the kiddos are, and who are their parents/the adults.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

actual current parents are pretty rare.

We have: 

1. Hannibal (adoptive parent)
  2. Eyvel (adoptive parent)
  3. FE5 Finn
  4. Dagdar
  5. Galzus
  6. FE6 Bartre
  7. Canas
  8. Niime (grandma)
  9. Juno
  10. Zelot
  11. Dayan (grandpa)
  12. Douglas (adoptive)
  13. Hawkeye
  14. Garcia
  15. Titania is adoptive parent-ish
  16. Brom
  17. Muarim (adoptive, his regard for Tormod as his "Little One" is very parent-like)
  18. Tauroneo (family has separated from him)
  19. Nasir (grandfather)
  20. RD Calill (adoptive parent)
  21. Sephiran (depends on how you regard his bond with Sanaki)
  22. Dice

Pent and Louise were, technically, for how long depends on information we're not privy to, and how fast the Blazing journey progressed. Louise does tell Pent after the Fire Dragon shows up that she has a life inside her. She mustn't be showing it yet for Pent not to notice (or she is hiding well that she is showing), but she can obviously tell, so I'm not sure how long that would mean. Ena also falls under this technicality.

Tell me if I missed anyone. I almost forgot Muarim and Brom.

Canonical parents in FE that aren't from FE4/FE14 that I can think of: Garcia, Pent, Louise, Canas, Niime, Bartre, Chrom, Cordelia, Olivia, Lissa, Eliwood, Hector, Rath, Nino.

From that list let's see who are 30 or more: Garcia, Canas(?), Niime (??). Eliwood and Hector are like 19/20 at the end of FE7 and there's like a 5 year timeskip between the endgame and the scene with little Lilina/Roy, add another 10/11 years from there and they should be ~36 y/o during Binding Blade whey do they look close to 50 I don't know. Anime people age weird. If my estimation isn't that far off, then FE6 Bartre should be around that age too, maybe a bit older. I can't remember what happened with Rath so I won't count him as he could've died after Sue was born and same for Nino. The Awakening moms should also be around the same vein if we ignore the time travel shenanigans and only consider when the children were born but we never saw that in-game so it can be discarded.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Tellius Recollections place her at an approximate age (IS will for most characters leave the exact age up to your imagination) of 30 in PoR, and approx. 33 in RD (makes sense being 3 years later).

Her approx. ages are reasonable, unlike Kurthnaga's 17 (when Ena is 18 and Rajaion is 23, something seems off), or Bastian's approx. 24.

Elena is defined as approx. 35, presumably at the time of her death, and Greil is approx 47. Which for Titania, well, Soren is about six when the Old Sage dies, and if Almedha gives birth before Ashnard takes the throne, it'd have to be in TC 626. Add six to this for 632. 645, the start of PoR minus 632, equals thirteen years ago. Take thirteen out of 30, and Titania, when Elena was alive, was roughly no older than 17 when she met Greil and then became a replacement mother figure to Ike and Mist when Elena died. Just felt like doing the numbers. Doing this math also shows that Elena was possibly slightly older than Greil, since 47 - 13 = 34, so twice Titania's age when they first met, guess she liked an older man.

Which does not explain why she looks older than that, she looks very old for 17-18 by FE standards. What does explains things, is that FE4, even if their ages weren't much older, if at all older, had to make the 1st Gen characters not be confused with the 2nd Gen characters. Thus, in artwork, they made the 1st Gen look more mature, so you can tell who the kiddos are, and who are their parents/the adults.

We have: 

1. Hannibal (adoptive parent)
  2. Eyvel (adoptive parent)
  3. FE5 Finn
  4. Dagdar
  5. Galzus
  6. FE6 Bartre
  7. Canas
  8. Niime (grandma)
  9. Juno
  10. Zelot
  11. Dayan (grandpa)
  12. Douglas (adoptive)
  13. Hawkeye
  14. Garcia
  15. Titania is adoptive parent-ish
  16. Brom
  17. Muarim (adoptive, his regard for Tormod as his "Little One" is very parent-like)
  18. Tauroneo (family has separated from him)
  19. Nasir (grandfather)
  20. RD Calill (adoptive parent)
  21. Sephiran (depends on how you regard his bond with Sanaki)
  22. Dice

Pent and Louise were, technically, for how long depends on information we're not privy to, and how fast the Blazing journey progressed. Louise does tell Pent after the Fire Dragon shows up that she has a life inside her. She mustn't be showing it yet for Pent not to notice (or she is hiding well that she is showing), but she can obviously tell, so I'm not sure how long that would mean. Ena also falls under this technicality.

Tell me if I missed anyone. I almost forgot Muarim and Brom.

Louise would be at least a month into the pregnancy, and likely in the first trimester, though each mother's rate of showing is different.

4 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is Oliver getting an alt already?

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ethlyn, Louise, and Ena all come pregnant.

Not sure about the FE4 timeline, but Louise likely becomes pregnant during FE7, since I think that adventure takes several weeks.

23 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

they should be ~36 y/o during Binding Blade whey do they look close to 50 I don't know

In Eliwood's case, it is stated he was recovering from illness. A really bad bout of something could have left him not eating much and under heavy physiological stress, which over the course of weeks, adding in a lengthy recovery, might have made him look older than he actually was. 

If this mystery chibi thing has any chance of being related to the New Heroes banner coming up, I'm not happy. Since the pink and the ponytail does not suggest anyone I care for, or a game I care for.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

As far as achievement icons go, the priority for selecting the chibi seems to be OC>Lord>Alt

If it isn't a new OC, no lord has pink hair which leaves it likely to be an alt. The character definitely has a ponytail which further narrows down the possibility. From what can be seen, Olivia seems likely, but who knows.

It's definitely not CYL, that's for sure

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not at home right now, but if my memory is correct, the Laguz and Branded (and I think maybe just everyone) has their ages listed in the book as the age they appear to be and not their actual age.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm not at home right now, but if my memory is correct, the Laguz and Branded (and I think maybe just everyone) has their ages listed in the book as the age they appear to be and not their actual age.

They do list them as "appeared as" age, which is good for the human characters, but pretty useless for the Laguz.

An Olivia alt? If it's an Awakening banner then it'll most likely feature first generation Shepherds. Well, provided the guy speculating is correct (also, what even is that question mark thing?).

I'll never get Cynthia, will I?

On 7/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Did some photoshop testing by placing Olivia's head over it, and it's an extremely close match. Her flowing ponytail even matches up with faint detail in the outer circle. If it's not her, it's gotta be a new character. The headband is white and without any details though, so I just drew white over her existing headband:

edit: I should add, that in this image, her eyes line up exactly where Nino's eyes were in the same Google achievement thing

Edited by Johann

Looks like PA!Olivia to me. *shrug* And I had the disturbing dream of Oboro being the next LH...my dream-self was most let down by the banner. If I remember...it had L!Hector, Julia, S!Camilla, M!Corrin, L!Ryoma, and...I can't remember the others. I just remember that it was pretty disappointing. It was enough to jar me from sleep, which I think says really bad things about how much I play this game...

I really don't need another Olivia right now. The game has been exceptionally mean to me concerning summons in the last couple of months, content is rather bland (the new puzzle mode is ok, but definitely nothing exceptional for me), and my orbs were all wasted trying to get a single Hector on both legendary and BHB banner, where I, as expected, didn't get any, just several off-focus trash that I do not want/need (with the exception of one Myrrh merge, but without any urgency to get now). The very thought of an additional Olivia (which I must get, as she is one of the few characters I want all forms of) is disheartening with my recent luck.

Adding my troubles of pulling for a single Hardin (or maybe W!Lissa in the next legendary banner) and my wish for a single stupid L!Lyn, who I want to immediately kill for Speed Tactic, and I feel like I'll have to wait for a rerun of Olivia if it is truly her since I won't be able to spare more orbs.

Woe is me, bring the pain, IS, I know you want to.

I still want to see Sumia, Maribelle and others make it in, so perhaps the next new hero banner could be Awakening themed with an Olivia alt on it. (and make the GHB be Aversa or Wallhart, please God)

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I still want to see Sumia, Maribelle and others make it in, so perhaps the next new hero banner could be Awakening themed with an Olivia alt on it. (and make the GHB be Aversa or Wallhart, please God)

If Sumia, Maribelle, and others (please be Miriel… whom am I kidding, no one cares about Miriel) are on the banner, I can even tolerate another alt of another Olivia.

Edited by Vaximillian

You know, if it is indeed Olivia, maybe the theme will be “Chrom’s Potential Wives” or something along those lines, which can include Sumia (YES PLZ!!!) and Maribelle (meh). The problem that would create though is that then it’d be an all female banner, and people would thus throw a fit, not to mention the “BOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MORE AWAKENING CHARACTERS” crowd. Maybe they could pull a Thracia and make it a four unit banner, but who would they throw in? Vaike?? 

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Maybe they could pull a Thracia and make it a four unit banner, but who would they throw in? Vaike?? 

Vaike would finally add an axe unit to the general pool. Our last axe added to the general pool was CYL Ike back in September.