• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

37 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I think Kellam will get a weapon with in-built Bold Fighter but a 0 movement penalty. 

If anyone would get the "Shade" skill that isn't from Tellius it would be him.

Seriously though, since it's likely not to be an FE7 or 8 banner I'm hopeful for an FE6 banner or the Dawn Brigade assuming this isn't CYL. Honestly though an Awakening banner would be stellar, means my orbs are perfectly safe.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Guh three blue orbs appeared for my freebie. Is it worth it to spend 8 orbs uncovering the other two to see if Nephenee is there...? 

It depends on how much you want Nephenee and how disappointed you expect to be if you don't get her from those two.

Oh jeez. I just pulled Innes and I'm really happy. There are two blue stones, though, I'm at a 3.75% pity rate, and I don't care THAT much about Cordelia. Pull or don't pull? Or should I pull just one? Upper blue, lower blue?

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh jeez. I just pulled Innes and I'm really happy. There are two blue stones, though, I'm at a 3.75% pity rate, and I don't care THAT much about Cordelia. Pull or don't pull? Or should I pull just one? Upper blue, lower blue?

When in doubt, flip a coin and don't look back.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

When in doubt, flip a coin and don't look back.

Hmm. Well, I have about a week before the earlier summer banners expire, and I actually want female Robin and Leo. I should save for them instead.

I should have saved for Micaiah and Grima but spent 92 orbs out of 102 to get (among others) a Niles (Iceberg!), two Barsts (Reposition!), an Ares (Brazen for Lyn!), and Lute the Cute at Spd/HP. Worth it? Probably not but who cares. Lute is cute.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It depends on how much you want Nephenee and how disappointed you expect to be if you don't get her from those two.

I do want to try out wrath before I die. Plus Nephenee seems like an interesting unit now with her weapon. I shouldn't pretend this 8 orb decision is larger than it is. I know the precise amount I save up is never quite enough. And If I really want to beat the orb crunch later then I'll pull up my big boy pants and dig in to those 150-200 orbs I still need to collect from PvE content. Here I gooooo

3* Roderick +Def/-Res

5* Nephenee +Def/-HP

@Ice Dragon Your counsel has led me to the true path. :O

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

(Now if we could just get Ross to show up...)

I want Colm and Neimi.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Your counsel has led me to the true path. :O

Hallelujah! 'Grats!

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

@Vaximillian I found a "Maximilian" with a Nowi/Nino/Sothe/Legendary Ike team. Does the name mean anything to you?

Nope, I’ve always been myself. Also I would never stoop so low as to use Legendary Ike (ew), Sothe (eww), Nino (ewww), and Nowi (ewwww) on my defence team. Two former I don’t like, two latter are already everywhere. Pass.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nope, I’ve always been myself. Also I would never stoop so low as to use Legendary Ike (ew), Sothe (eww), Nino (ewww), and Nowi (ewwww) on my defence team. Two former I don’t like, two latter are already everywhere. Pass.

I know enough about you that I guessed two or three of them weren't your style, but not all four. With that in mind, I figured it might have been a rival of yours in some way.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I know enough about you that I guessed two or three of them weren't your style, but not all four. With that in mind, I figured it might have been a rival of yours in some way.

My evil twin, eh? Maybe I need to find them and hunt them down.

I think I've resigned myself to the fact that Summer Tana (or any new summer unit) isn't going to happen, its too late in the banner to make a concerted effort. Maybe a YOLO depending on how the next week goes with orb income, but I think it's probably better to wait for her on a legendary banner, where the pitybreakers will at least be predictable (hopefully co-inciding with Ryoma). Imagine if the four pitybreakers I got here were four Ryomas. Time to look ahead instead of behind.

So with that in mind, I opened all the reds and blues.

4* Odin +Res -Atk
4* Abel +Atk -Res
4* Gwendolyn Neutral
4* Tharja +Def -Spd

I recently sacked my 5* Abel for Est, no regrets, but finally one actually worth the 5-star now.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The guy had no pegasus knights among his units. I call a fake.

You're forgetting one thing. He has cartoon characters on his side

So apparently IS responded to a user who asked about Extra Stage 2. Turns out it's supposed to be boss only, but here's the thing. The rep also said that Extra Stage 1 was also supposed to be a boss only stage. Credibility?

Screenshot_20180717-154407.png
Can someone maybe tell me why I thought it a great idea to have given my –Spd Selena Desperation one day?
Because I can’t remember having been this bloody dumb at all.