Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Nope. I tried them all.

Now the same is happening with this Wrath map. These maps are garbage and need fixed.

@Michelaar just posted the solution in the spoiler tag. It's very much doable. So is the Wrath one. I can literally screen shot my pages of completed Tactics Drills if you really want proof.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Michelaar just posted the solution in the spoiler tag. It's very much doable. So is the Wrath one. I can literally screen shot my pages of completed Tactics Drills if you really want proof.

I never said I wanted his "solution" for one thing, so I have no idea why he posted it. Second, I've actually tried that one too anyway. Did not work.

Nothing I try on these harder tactics maps is working, in fact. And I've tried several different things on each one. What terrible programming. Even if there are solutions, they should be easier to find than this.

Edited by Anacybele

I never said I wanted his "solution" for one thing, so I have no idea why he posted it. Second, I've actually tried that one too anyway. Did not work.

Nothing I try on these harder tactics maps is working, in fact. And I've tried several different things on each one. What terrible programming.

I posted this solution because I was being nice and wanted to help you beat it and get the rewards. Second, if you apparently tried it, and don't believe that it works, search it on youtube. There you have video proof that it works! You are struggling on these tactic drills maps because you haven't looked at things from every angle yet, and can't figure them out. That doesn't mean that it's 'terrible programming' it means you don't know how the game wants you to beat the map, which is fine. Just take your time and if you really can't figure them out, they're all on youtube.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nothing I try on these harder tactics maps is working, in fact. And I've tried several different things on each one. What terrible programming. Even if there are solutions, they should be easier to find than this.

This isn't regular Fire Emblem. If you actually did what was posted, it would have worked, so you obviously didn't try that one.

And many of us enjoy the challenge, so I have to vehemently disagree with your last sentence as well.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I posted this solution because I was being nice and wanted to help you beat it and get the rewards. Second, if you apparently tried it, and don't believe that it works, search it on youtube. There you have video proof that it works! You are struggling on these tactic drills maps because you haven't looked at things from every angle yet, and can't figure them out. That doesn't mean that it's 'terrible programming' it means you don't know how the game wants you to beat the map, which is fine. Just take your time and if you really can't figure them out, they're all on youtube.

1 minute ago, Seafarer said:

This isn't regular Fire Emblem. If you actually did what was posted, it would have worked, so you obviously didn't try that one.

And many of us enjoy the challenge, so I have to vehemently disagree with your last sentence as well.

Calling me a liar is rude, thanks.

Anyway, obviously I HAVE been taking my time to try finding the solutions. When I try like a dozen different things and nothing works, something is wrong. If it took me a few tries, okay. But this is ridiculous, whether I win them or not.

I've actually managed to clear a few other harder ones though.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nothing I try on these harder tactics maps is working, in fact. And I've tried several different things on each one. What terrible programming.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY ARE DOABLE WITHOUT POSTING A SOLUTION?

And if it didn't work, you're doing it wrong.

Spoiler

Phase 1 move Mia next to the axe pegasus, don't attack.

Phase 2 the axe pegasus attacks Mia, and Mia kills it, fully charging her Special. The sword knight then attacks Mia and gets killed by Vantage + Luna before it can hit her.

Phase 3 Mia kills the axe knight.

And here's the Wrath one.

Spoiler

Phase 1 Karla kills the sword pegasus from the left and Nephenee kills the axe pegasus.

Phase 2 things move.

Phase 3 move Karla next to Nephenee to get out of the lance knight's range. Wait for Karla's Special to charge from Wrath.

Phase 4 things move.

Phase 5 kill the two enemies because both of your units now have their Special charged.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Calling me a liar is rude, thanks.

Anyway, obviously I HAVE been taking my time to try finding the solutions. When I try like a dozen different things and nothing works, something is wrong. If it took me a few tries, okay. But this is ridiculous, whether I win them or not.

I've actually managed to clear a few other harder ones though.

I don't recall calling you a liar.

Them being hard is literally the point of these puzzles. If they were easy to figure out, they wouldn't be very much fun.

I don't know why you guys even bother responding to her in the first place, it's always the exact same complaints about something and not being willing to listen to ways to beat things. Maybe if we just ignored Anacyble she'd go away instead of clogging up the thread with her unnecessary venom.

I haven't gone through all the Tactic maps yet, I got frustrated with one trying to figure it out (hah!) so I'll have to go back with some youtube help on it. But they're fun because they really force me to think in ways I haven't, which I enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THEY ARE DOABLE WITHOUT POSTING A SOLUTION?

And if it didn't work, you're doing it wrong.

Hide contents

Phase 1 move Mia next to the axe pegasus, don't attack.

Phase 2 the axe pegasus attacks Mia, and Mia kills it, fully charging her Special. The sword knight then attacks Mia and gets killed by Vantage + Luna before it can hit her.

Phase 3 Mia kills the axe knight.

Whoa, chill out. Seriously, blowing up like that was unnecessary. I never asked for proof or anything, you did that on your own.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I don't recall calling you a liar.

Them being hard is literally the point of these puzzles. If they were easy to figure out, they wouldn't be very much fun.

You said I didn't try your solution even though I said I did. That's saying I'm wrong/lying.

And of course, but they shouldn't be so hard that it takes fucking ages to find a solution. These are supposed to help you learn more strategies and tactics, not make you want to pull your hair out or anything.

Edited by Anacybele

Whoa, chill out. Seriously, blowing up like that was unnecessary. I never asked for proof or anything, you did that on your own.

No, you didn't ask for proof, but giving you proof is the only way to tell you you're wrong so that you can stop complaining about every little thing that you can't figure out how to do just because you can't figure out how to do it.

You said I didn't try your solution even though I said I did. That's saying I'm wrong/lying.

And of course, but they shouldn't be so hard that it takes fucking ages to find a solution.

But if you really tried my solution, it would have worked. Therefore, you are either lying and haven't tried it and presumed it didn't work, or you are doing it wrong.

The maps you are talking about didn't take me very long to figure out. The grandmaster ones are a lot harder, and I love them! If it's not your thing, then it isn't your thing. If they frustrate you so much, just watch the solutions on youtube so you can get the rewards.

5 minutes ago, Sunsurge said:

Maybe if we just ignored Anacyble she'd go away instead of clogging up the thread with her unnecessary venom.

Maybe you should not be a bully, how about that, yeah?

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, you didn't ask for proof, but giving you proof is the only way to tell you you're wrong so that you can stop complaining about every little thing that you can't figure out how to do just because you can't figure out how to do it.

And I'm telling you I tried what you and Michelaar suggested and it did not work. Why don't you get this?

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I'm telling you I tried what you and Michelaar suggested and it did not work. Why don't you get this?

Because if you DID, It would have worked! Honestly, watch it on youtube. Because I don't think arguing here is beating you this map.

Just now, Michelaar said:

Because if you DID, It would have worked! Honestly, watch it on youtube. Because I don't think arguing here is beating you this map.

I'm ignoring the map, actually.

I hate to ignore any of these though, I miss out on the rewards. But not my fault IS decided to make them extremely difficult.

I hate to ignore any of these though, I miss out on the rewards. But not my fault IS decided to make them extremely difficult.

WATCH THE SOLUTION ON YOUTUBE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO MISS OUT ON THE REWARDS AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS MAP AGAIN.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Post screenshots following the exact steps from the advice you got from these guys if you want to prove it indeed won't work for you. Otherwise it just sounds like you're not actually doing the same steps or not doing it because you presume it won't work/think you already did it(but you didn't).

Even if I wanted to, I can't right now, honestly. I have to go finish some chores. I didn't want to spend much time on these for that reason anyway. I swear I'm not making up excuses, I have to go finish some house chores. Maybe I'll take another look later though.

@Anacybele Are you for real? Yes, some of the maps are difficult, but they're supposed to be, that's why they've been split into ranks. Obviously people are going to post the solution when you state that you've "tried everything" to no avail, so how about you stop being so god-damn-diggily rude? And the solution the kind fellows gave you does work, I've done it myself after several tries and I'm thick as pig shit when it comes to strategy. Stop whining, stop being so prideful, and look up the solutions on YouTube rather than complaining about missing out on rewards because "it's too hard". Don't call it bad programming when people have managed to do them.

For once, these maps don't rely on your own units, they give you units that are suited for the specific maps. There's only one way to clear them, so grow up, jc.

6 minutes ago, Lau said:

@Anacybele Are you for real? Yes, some of the maps are difficult, but they're supposed to be, that's why they've been split into ranks. Obviously people are going to post the solution when you state that you've "tried everything" to no avail, so how about you stop being so god-damn-diggily rude? And the solution the kind fellows gave you does work, I've done it myself after several tries and I'm thick as pig shit when it comes to strategy. Stop whining, stop being so prideful, and look up the solutions on YouTube rather than complaining about missing out on rewards because "it's too hard". Don't call it bad programming when people have managed to do them.

For once, these maps don't rely on your own units, they give you units that are suited for the specific maps. There's only one way to clear them, so grow up, jc.

You're calling me rude yet you're the one swearing repeatedly here and telling me to "stop whining" and "grow up." Right, yeah, I'm the rude one.

All I ask are for maps that are challenging, but don't make me spend forever trying to figure them out. That might be a balance that's hard to reach, I get that, but it can be done.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You're calling me rude yet you're the one swearing repeatedly here and telling me to "stop whining" and "grow up." Right, yeah, I'm the rude one.

All I ask are for maps that are challenging, but don't make me spend forever trying to figure them out. That might be a balance that's hard to reach, I get that, but it can be done.

Just. Stop. Go on youtube.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't swear at you, I used 'shit' as a comparison, my apologies if you took offence :)

Besides, I wouldn't call myself being rude, maybe...being overly blunt? I'm just trying to tell you that complaining about the fact that someone went out of their way to help you is extremely childish. But whatever, you don't care, do you?

Really? You don't have to spend forever trying to figure them out. Have a couple of tries, and if you can't do it, look up a guide. It's common sense, Ana.

What would an Olivia alt be? Maybe a flying tome user a la Dark Flier?

Edited by Lau

I said I can't right now. Chores.

Then stop complaining while you're doing your chores. Those chores won't do themselves.

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

What would an Olivia alt be? Maybe a flying tome user a la Dark Flier?

I don't know why you bother with her, she's useless.

But hmmm, I wonder if an Olivia alt would still be a dancer somehow. I sorta hope they'd do something like a flying tome user like Dark Flier (aka: Morgan). Maybe she'll get the redserpent version of that tome, which would be a nice surprise. She could also be a calvary I suppose, if they really wanted to go left field (and I'd enjoy the parallel to Horse!Chrom because I love those two together).

But excited for the idea of a very viable Olivia without the BST cut because of being a refresh unit.

11 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Then stop complaining while you're doing your chores. Those chores won't do themselves.

...Well, now I have to wait since my older brother took the bathroom that I was JUST about to clean. He got home over an hour ago, he could've showered then. What an idiot... I didn't say that to him of course, but still.

I admit, I kind of waited as well, but I was also taking a break from chores for a bit.

I feel like no matter what another Olivia alt would be, it wouldn't be the least bit interesting. Flying dancer? We've got two of those, so not the most unique. Mage dancer? Her kid is already that.

However, if she's a horse dancer, I could go for that. I don't think she could be on a horse in Awakening though, so flying dancer makes more sense, even if it's boring at this point.

I really hope this is not an Awakening banner though, other games are a bit more needy atm. FE6, Tellius, etc.

Edited by Anacybele