Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

The flier alt spam must be IS trying to double down on getting my orbs. 3 fliers for brides, 4 among the summer units.. I might not have cared about pulling for a bride Ninian or summer Tana, but they just had to make them cool fliers too.. I might not have gone for another Olivia alt either, but here I am trying to get the new one since she's yet another flier dancer to collect.

I am feeling the same way, I went all in for S!Tana because I needed a flying red mage and now they finally put a flying dancer in the regular pool and I don't have any flying dancers yet.  I am over 40 orbs in trying for flying Olivia and have yet to get her.  I really hope I get her before the banner goes away because my lack of a flying dancer has made some maps harder then they could have been.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, the convos are a bit meh so far but I've only unlocked the C rank of everyone not called Maribelle. They'll hopefully improve at higher ranks. 

About the grindiness, I don't really mind it. This thing lasts 2 weeks, there's no need to rush it and burn like 20 stamina pots in a day. Then again I am used to hellish farming thanks to F/GO so that may be warping my view.

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

This thing lasts 2 weeks, there's no need to rush it and burn like 20 stamina pots in a day.

I don’t want to see this thing and I want to know whether the EX versions of the accessories replace the normal ones, so I’m going to burn as much as necessary.

Yeah, this Forging Bonds is way too grindy and tedious. Otherwise, it's actually surprisingly kinda fun imo.

On another note, I FINALLY cleared Narcian infernal with armors! The only GHB quest orbs I have left to get now are Ursula infernal with fliers.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I… never knew I wanted Pope Lilina to be a thing, and yet it now will be a thing:

Screenshot_20180723-230409.jpg

Looks a little like a seasonal unit though ...

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

On another note, I FINALLY cleared Narcian infernal with armors! The only GHB quest orbs I have left to get now are Ursula infernal with fliers.

Congrats! 

We are all looking forward to the next batch of elite quests. :-) 

If only there were more good rewards. Like not 1 orb as the last reward for each character. I know it's basically 4 free orbs, but it's way too much grind to be worth it imo. Though we got 20 orbs because reasons, so it's actually fine by me. Also, the accesories looks great, the flower makes Leon look even more fabulous!

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats! 

We are all looking forward to the next batch of elite quests. :-) 

Thanks!

I guess, if we're getting those. I don't remember any confirmation of it. xP

I agree with those saying 1 orb for maxing the bond isn't a good enough reward. If I grind that much, hell yeah I want more than just one measly orb.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this Forging Bonds is way too grindy and tedious. Otherwise, it's actually surprisingly kinda fun imo.

Congratz. That Narcian one with armors really demanded a lot of positioning from me. Funnily enough fliers in Ursula's GHB was also the last of my GHB elite quest. Elincia was such a pogchamp with Distant Defense. Wish you luck

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Congratz. That Narcian one with armors really demanded a lot of positioning from me. Funnily enough fliers in Ursula's GHB was also the last of my GHB elite quest. Elincia was such a pogchamp with Distant Defense. Wish you luck

I actually only needed to switch seals around a bit. And give Christmas Robin Swordbreaker 3. My positioning was mostly fine. Swordbreaker 3 specifically was needed, as well as Res+2 seal at least so he can live the blue horse mage and sword guy with enough HP for SB3 to kick in. Then I also had to give legendary Hector DD3 seal so he could help deal with the horse mages and horse archer. Black Knight also helped here. Zombie Jakob took out Narcian himself, of course.

And I swear, legendary Hector was worth every. Freaking. Dollar. I spent for him. Even though his IVs aren't optimal, he's made my armor team(s) WAY better.

Edited by Anacybele

All this grinding has left me in a zen like state. New Hero alts, premium skill fodder, failing a F2P strat because my Wrys is +HP/-def and that changes EVERYTHING. All the things that bug me about FEH are just...fading away into the Aether. Leaving only the grind.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The EX accessories don’t replace the original ones! Yay! Yay Pope Lilina!

The red in her clothes says more Cardinal Mag Bomb to me than Pope Recruity Cutie. But maybe she has invented her own religious office.

The Miter on Karel anyone? Make him the Sword Saint? Or perhaps someone rather devilish for the irony.

Unless you really need the feathers, Forging Bonds doesn't really worth it. There's 20 Divine Dew and 4 orbs in it, the rest is easy to save up. Accessories don't make a difference in my opinion.

What's your opinion guys?

Massive grind. But the supports really flesh out characters in Heroes. Looking forward to how this'll be used for one line characters

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

agree with those saying 1 orb for maxing the bond isn't a good enough reward. If I grind that much, hell yeah I want more than just one measly orb.

Perhaps the multipliers will make it easier. I'm a little hesitant to use pots as long as TTs are running. 

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Looks like Pope Lilina.

Perfect for an Easter banner. 

Edited by mampfoid

I'm quite enjoying the new event, although I do agree it can get annoying when one character is in their 1000s and the rest are lagging behind. I'm hoping it won't be so grindy - that there will be different boosts.

Loving the supports, though. I enjoy things like this :)

Well, at the very least, you only need to average 1000 points per day total across all characters (how they're spread out across characters doesn't matter because the game won't let you overflow) to get all of the rewards.

So it's not too grindy if you just pace it out.

Someone pointed out Forging Bonds were just worse Tempest Trials. In fact the new elements would make TTs even better, with a kind of "story", additional rewards and a second score board. 

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Ares is 4* now, so you should get one eventually if you'd like a Zodiac team of your own.

Chrom ate him for Brazen Atk/Def 3 :P: He had a terrible nature so I decided to feed him because eh.