Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I've got my Walmart ready to conquer.

4gdMu5e.png

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Flashing Blade was made during the age of knee-jerk reactions over fliers and cavalry still being broken.

Understandable, but it's weird for the "Adjective Blade" skills to follow different rules.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Just sharing my thoughts that Walhart is pretty underwhelming, imo. I expected Distant Counter for Wolf Berg plus a better A skill. Just not going to promote him :@

Considering the competition in Axe Cavs isn't too much, he's pretty solid.  He's mostly a powercrept Frederick.

I agree with Rezzy. I think some people are seriously underselling this guy. Distant Counter wouldn't be good on him anyways as his resistance is really bad. He's great for walling and has a great niche in his class. 

I was about to say I didn't need to promote Walhart because I had a few competent axe units, but then I realized that Groom Marth is the only axe cavalry I have built up. Waiting for a good Titania, Frederick is low priority because I am not fond of him, and Gunter's not great. Don't have spring Alfonse despite trying for him, so I can't build what I don't have. Oh well, I'm probably not going to promote Walhart anytime soon anyway since I don't really require axe cavalry.

Did I miss anyone, by the way?

Walhart seems great, especially for a free unit. And at the moment, he has access to a prf weapon while Frederick does not. Frederick may win out with merges and IVs, but I feel like he needs a little bit more work to function optimally (Slaying Axe and Brave Axe can be expensive...) and Walhart is pretty great out of the box. So if you already have a fully built Frederick, Walhart probably won't offer anything new other than great fodder. 

I might promote him someday. I think his weapon effect is pretty neat, and it fits his character pretty well. But right now I've got too many other characters lined up for promotion. 

Of all the GHB units I have yet to promote, I'd actually like to promote Julius next. But I also said that I wouldn't promote him unless I got distant defense fodder for him, or pulled Ishtar. Neither of which I've done yet.

Walhart will probably be promoted someday. Since I do want to promote all my units. Just ... I really don't need an axe cavalry. Actually, I don't really have much use for axes unless it's one of the two seasonal Azuras, because Reinhardt kills most things blue. Damn.

EDIT: Wait, what. A new video? Already? Isn't it a bit early? I don't see anything in my notifications.

Edited by Sunwoo

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

EDIT: Wait, what. A new video? Already? Isn't it a bit early? I don't see anything in my notifications.

Someone probably forgot to mark it private when it was uploaded.

Oh neat. Is it just me, or is IS letting a lot of these things slip lately? XD It's starting to seem intentional. Either that or they've got one clumsy intern.

I figured Lucina would get a legendary alt. My prediction was between Micaiah and Lucina for this banner. I'd definitely like to snag a copy of her, but I may have to wait until she reappears on another banner...since I have zero orbs now. XD That will at least give me a few months to save. But I'll probably go ahead and pull all the blues (if I get any) on my first circle...once I actually like...you know...get some orbs. lol

Also, this video clearly proves that IS is not beyond making up entirely new weapons for their non-Heroes legendary Heroes. So if legendary Leif gets stuck with a sword, I will be very upset!

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

To Lucina, otherwise it's a superior dance.

Ah, makes sense now that I read it again, thanks.

Welp, not really sure how to feel about Bowcina. Guess it was gonna happen one day, but I also didn't think we needed another Blue Lucina... Lucina Emblem really has no color balance on it...

So they're adding another Colored Bow at last? A Blue one. And on a Legendary, like the first. Will this be a trend and the first Red Bow be a Legendary?

Well Lucina hasn't had an alt in a while, so she can have it I guess for all her popularity.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, this video clearly proves that IS is not beyond making up entirely new weapons for their non-Heroes legendary Heroes. So if legendary Leif gets stuck with a sword, I will be very upset!

Although to be fair, the Bragi Sword isn't in yet. And Leif is the most likely person to ever get that thing, since Diarmuid is who? Nanna has her Runesword to get, and I just don't think they'd toss it on Fergus. Still, I'd prefer a Master Knight Leif with something other than a sword, and some Weapon Triangle-related skill to refer to the class's access to every non-Dark weapon type in FE4.

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although to be fair, the Bragi Sword isn't in yet. And Leif is the most likely person to ever get that thing, since Diarmuid is who? Nanna has her Runesword to get, and I just don't think they'd toss it on Fergus. Still, I'd prefer a Master Knight Leif with something other than a sword, and some Weapon Triangle-related skill to refer to the class's access to every non-Dark weapon type in FE4.

I want Leif on a horse with a unique rescue assist skill that only he can inherit.

what a coincidence that just two days ago i was randomly musing whether Lucina would get another alt soon and then this comes out. i honestly didn't expect it. her skills look pretty hot, too bad about the Lucina Emblem colour balance though.

I'm happy with the reveal, good to see something new. Little disappointed she's on foot perhaps, but the assist kinda makes up for it. That, and she's a player phase unit, which is how I like my ranged units (which was the main knock against Green Lyn).

I don't have Azura or Ishtar either so blues are definitely on the menu.

*sigh*  Guess I should have known it wouldn't be legendary Micaiah.  It's been months since there was a new/special hero I was interested in...  Even though Micaiah is the only female protagonist without any alts and is canonically blue...

Anyway, good for those who like Lucina!  I guess she at least hasn't had an alt in a while, so that's okay.  Hopefully Micaiah will get her day, and soon...