• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Legendary Lucina, huh? And a blue bow unit to boot. I guess it's good they're finally adding another colored bow user, but I still dunno what the point of colored bows is. It looks like they put way more thought into her than Lyn, though, so that's upsetting to me as a Lyn fan. Also, Lucina now has 5 variants, yes? Regular, Masked, Bunny, CYL, Legendary?

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The most recent Lucina we've gotten is CYL Lucina almost a year ago, though?

Meanwhile, some characters stills don't have an alt, I'm just not happy to see how IS is milking some characters. 

8 minutes ago, Venmi said:

*sigh*  Guess I should have known it wouldn't be legendary Micaiah.  It's been months since there was a new/special hero I was interested in...  Even though Micaiah is the only female protagonist without any alts and is canonically blue...

To be fair, I think Micaiah was too recent to judge her FEH popularity properly. I also question how long in advance they planned the Legendary Heroes. If we operate under the assumption Lector existed before CYL2 was held, then they must have planned things out very far ahead in this matter. I'd therefore say a Legendary Micaiah won't happen this year, 2019 sounds possible though.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To be fair, I think Micaiah was too recent to judge her FEH popularity properly. I also question how long in advance they planned the Legendary Heroes. If we operate under the assumption Lector existed before CYL2 was held, then they must have planned things out very far ahead in this matter. I'd therefore say a Legendary Micaiah won't happen this year, 2019 sounds possible though.

You're probably right, but it's still sad.  She was top 10 in CYL1 and CYl2, so she has popularity.  Then again, we know how long it took them to add her into the game at all.  I guess at least Ike has a legendary, so Tellius hasn't been completely neglected on that front.  Still odd that, when females are preferred it seems everywhere else in FEH, Micaiah is so badly neglected.

Thankfully, I like both Micaiah and Ike, so I can try to be content with Ike's few alts for now (and ignore the Sanaki alt that should never exist)...

I am glad this Legendary Banner didn't have Lene yet, so I continued to pull for Maribelle. And of course the game had to troll me again, when I'm thinking I want neutral Gordin on the way the game give her to me.

At least finally I got her, with optimum IV to boot.

Hey! LA!Lilina is there. I owe her for the now innecessary Atk Tactic sacrifice. It'll be nice to get her while hunting for Lyn. 

Lucina looks okay, she has some sort of Swap+Reverse dance which I'm sure will be annoying in arena but that aside nothing too crazy. I kinda want Ishtar so I may go with blue if there's no green orbs.

4 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Did you ever get a notification via email or message from Youtube explaining why? I feel like they wouldn't just delete your video for no reason but who knows. This is also just me speculating but it might also be the case that their system is marking your video as spam if you're uploading it multiple times in a short time frame. I remember one of my videos wasn't viewable despite being uploaded and I kept trying to upload it again and it never went through. Thankfully deleting it and trying later worked out.  

Nope, no notification so far. The video disappeares and if I visit the link to the video there is a message that the video is deleted because of a rule violation. 

I'm trying it now with a different video, just out of curiosity. 

/Edit: I got a generic email that my account got a "warning", whatever that means. 

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

So, wait, Flashing Blade can't be equipped by Fliers and Cavalry, but Heavy Blade can?  Why?

It doesn't make sense (to me at least) and perhaps it'll be a reason for me to build a infantry Galeforce unit. 

Edited by mampfoid

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Nope, no notification so far. The video disappeares and if I visit the link to the video there is a message that the video is deleted because of a rule violation. 

I'm trying it now with a different video, just out of curiosity. 

It doesn't make sense (to me at least) and perhaps it'll be a reason for me to build a infantry Galeforce unit. 

Too bad I can't use it on my horse teams.  With the trenches being everywhere, it's already hard enough to run horses in Arena.

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... I wonder which characters will round out the original 16 legendary heroes now?

Well things are currently up to 9 now. Two OCs, one Ike, one Ephraim, one Ryoma two Blazelings, and two Awakenites.

Hmm... I think we need a Malig Xander or somebody else Nohrian to counterbalance Ryoma, as Fates always does between the two sides.

The total absence of Jugdral and Archanea is also disappointing and should be corrected. Elibe has two reps, but none for FE6. The issue I'm seeing here is that it has to be a lord, or practically a lord- Ryoma, Lucina and Robin- to qualify as a non-OC LH. A Legendary Archanean has no choice but to be Marth, and a Bindingite Roy. Jugdral has three choices in Leif, Seliph, and Sigurd, which is better.

If they choose to make the 16 original LHs just MCs and a couple OCs, then they'll almost have no choice to make the inevitable "108 Legends of Legendary Legendific Legendian Legendism Who Aren't the 16 Legendary Heroes" non-Lords, opening the way to popular/important side characters, like Camilla and Reinhardt. Hopefully they would not use the second round of Legends to include more Hector and Lyn legendaries.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
forgot an important "not"

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Too bad I can't use it on my horse teams.  With the trenches being everywhere, it's already hard enough to run horses in Arena.

I would like to use it for my one turn clears, I only have Cavs and Fliers with Galeforce so far. 

Outch, take a look to the number of dislike and compare it with the previous Legendary Banner, two time more. 

I guess people don't like Lucina Emblem Heroes. (Or Lyn) 

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well things are currently up to 9 now. Two OCs, one Ike, one Ephraim, one Ryoma two Blazelings, and two Awakenites.

Hmm... I think we need a Malig Xander or somebody else Nohrian to counterbalance Ryoma, as Fates always does between the two sides.

The total absence of Jugdral and Archanea is also disappointing and should be corrected. Elibe has two reps, but none for FE6. The issue I'm seeing here is that it has to be a lord, or practically a lord- Ryoma, Lucina and Robin- to qualify as a non-OC LH. A Legendary Archanean has no choice but to be Marth, and a Bindingite Roy. Jugdral has three choices in Leif, Seliph, and Sigurd, which is better.

If they choose to make the 16 original LHs just MCs and a couple OCs, then they'll almost have no choice to make the inevitable "108 Legends of Legendary Legendific Legendian Legendism Who Aren't the 16 Legendary Heroes" non-Lords, opening the way to popular/important side characters, like Camilla and Reinhardt. Hopefully they would not use the second round of Legends to include more Hector and Lyn legendaries.

I imagine Hrid will be a legendary Hero one day. Ylgr, maybe, but she's a bit more up in the air since she seems to be strictly a noncombatant without an excuse like Hrid.

Archaenea and Jugdral need a legendary hero, so that's at least two spots right there. I guess characters like Micaiah and Eirika are more in the air on whether they'll be legendaries or not, with Ike and Ephraim existing. Chrom and Eliwood might be out of luck, with the other two primary characters in their games being legendaries now. We'll likely see legendary Xander since Ryoma is in the game.

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Legendary Kris counts as Archanean.

True, except for the fact the Hero of Shadow (or rather, historically intentionally placed into the shadows) isn't actually in the game yet at all. Whoops! I mean Seasonals have done this thing before, but a Legendary? I don't think so. Of course, if they did legendize the one, they'd have to make sure the other comes around the same time, so a FE12 New Heroes would be needed, which I think we could use at this point, after an FE6 NH, and maybe some Birds and Beasts.

And the Krises better come with the Wrys shave.

And now for something really off-topic.

So, @Thor Odinson and I spent way too much time designing a Thracia banner, using some character choices from another SF user. Here's the hypothetical Thracia banner (and TT and GHB rewards) that we came up with.

Banner Units
Mareeta: comes with Mareeta's Blade (11-mt personal brave sword with built-in Guard 3), Luna, spd/def bond, Wrath, and Even Wave Defense (which doesn't exist yet, but will probably exist one day); 5-star lock
Asvel: comes with Grafcalibur (14-mt personal wind tome with flier effectiveness and speed+3), Draw Back, swift sparrow (5-star locked), and Renewal; drops to 4-star
Sara: comes with Gravity+, either Restore+ or Kia as a personal healing assist skill (Restore+ but gives target +1 to every stat), Miracle, Wrathful Staff, and Staff Valor; 5-star lock

Tempest Trial
Karin: comes with Harmonic Lance+, Reposition, darting blow, and hone fliers (5-star locked)

Grand Hero Battle
Kempf: comes with Thoron+, Moonbow, chill res (5-star locked), and goad cavalry

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Banner Units
Mareeta: comes with Mareeta's Blade (11-mt personal brave sword with built-in Guard 3), Luna, spd/def bond, Wrath, and Even Wave Defense (which doesn't exist yet, but will probably exist one day); 5-star lock
Asvel: comes with Grafcalibur (14-mt personal wind tome with flier effectiveness and speed+3), Draw Back, swift sparrow (5-star locked), and Renewal; drops to 4-star
Sara: comes with Gravity+, either Restore+ or Kia as a personal healing assist skill (Restore+ but gives target +1 to every stat), Miracle, Wrathful Staff, and Staff Valor; 5-star lock

Tempest Trial
Karin: comes with Harmonic Lance+, Reposition, darting blow, and hone fliers (5-star locked)

Grand Hero Battle

Even though I haven't played Thracia, well i don't need to to get Asbel's character since he has, like most, hardly any at all. But he's a True Merric and a sweet shota, so him alone would likely get me summon.

Mareeta seems likable and a complex character for her game, so I'd be willing to summon for her on those grounds. 2/3rds requirement met.

Sara, interesting, if not actually complex, I'm neutral towards her. But looking like Deirdre and Julia, cute, and being energetic like L'Arachel does her well for appeal.

Kempf, well he is relevant to the Reinhardt and Olwen, plus Thracia is lacking for good villains (we already have Rein and Saias), but isn't he kinda pathetic in T776 as a boss? -Not that that is relevant here.

Not sure why you threw Karin on there, but I'd be okay with her. Had to fit the last color somehow.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Even though I haven't played Thracia, well i don't need to to get Asbel's character since he has, like most, hardly any at all. But he's a True Merric and a sweet shota, so him alone would likely get me summon.

Mareeta seems likable and a complex character for her game, so I'd be willing to summon for her on those grounds. 2/3rds requirement met.

Sara, interesting, if not actually complex, I'm neutral towards her. But looking like Deirdre and Julia, cute, and being energetic like L'Arachel does her well for appeal.

Kempf, well he is relevant to the Reinhardt and Olwen, plus Thracia is lacking for good villains (we already have Rein and Saias), but isn't he kinda pathetic in T776 as a boss? -Not that that is relevant here.

Not sure why you threw Karin on there, but I'd be okay with her. Had to fit the last color somehow.

There really aren't a lot of memorable bosses in Thracia other than the two who are already in the game. The two other people I was working with both gave Veld, Raydrik, and Kempf as the most likely GHB options. So we just picked Kempf of those three.

I think Karin was on the banner until Kriemhild replaced her with Sara; we just kept her as the tempest trial reward since we need more female reward units.

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

And now for something really off-topic.

So, @Thor Odinson and I spent way too much time designing a Thracia banner, using some character choices from another SF user. Here's the hypothetical Thracia banner (and TT and GHB rewards) that we came up with.

Reveal hidden contents

Banner Units

Tempest Trial

Grand Hero Battle

Ooooh, this looks like a pretty cool set! All three of the banner units were really great gameplay-wise when I played FE5, and I really like Sara and Marietta as characters too! This would definitely be a banner I'd roll for!

These sets look pretty solid. I think Marietta should get Regnal Astra because she's pretty much the only character in Jugdral that emphasized how special Astra is in FE4/FE5, which justified why Ayra got a personal Special in FEH. Grafcalibur seems rather weak, given that nobody likes Merric's original Excalibur, but the stat spread might change things. Sara having Miracle and Wrathful Staff fits her Prayer and Wrath skills in FE5. 

Karin makes sense as a TT unit since TT units tend to be on the middle ground of popularity, I think. Not too popular that whales complain about lack of merges (they had to release Zelgius to fix their "mistake" with BK), nor too unpopular that F2Ps are discouraged from utilizing a free SSR. I find Karin adorable so this would be nice. Hone Fliers on a free unit, I wish...

I really don't like Kempf, but the other obvious GHB candidates (Reinhardt and Saias) are both out. Speaking of which, I'm going to enjoy killing Kempf with Reinhardt and feed him the Chill Res skill too. He deserves it! I'm imagining the map to be based on the Eyrios map as well. 

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

There really aren't a lot of memorable bosses in Thracia other than the two who are already in the game. The two other people I was working with both gave Veld, Raydrik, and Kempf as the most likely GHB options. So we just picked Kempf of those three.

You could've pulled a Navarre and gone with Galzus. He does get pointed at as being very strong in the plot a couple times. And Lunar Astra simply must be a thing after all. (Alternatively maybe give "Hodr's Blood" Skill that tacks a +50% damage buff onto his Specials, including his natural Luna.) Now Flame Sword, Meisterschwert, or Meister-German-for-Axe, which will he use?