• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think IS understands the concept of "you can't encourage people to use certain skills if you're not willing to make them more common".

Or they're trying to encourage all players to become whales to get better skills. That's not happening.

Even though Life and Death is usually considered better than Swift Sparrow...?

Fun facts, there are now 7 default holders of Swift Sparrow in the regular summoning pool (Spring Lucina and Legendary Lucina not withstanding), yet none of them dropped... meanwhile, we only had a whole 3 default holders of LnD in the regular summoning pool for almost a year, two of them were launch units and one of them was added within a month or two, but then all it took was Sothe to make it more readily available...

I think Intelligent Systems needs to change their name...

The other datamined thing is the three units for the Three Heroes quests. They are:

Male Robin, Nino and Wrys. Yes, we have to kill enemies using Wrys. I'd ask god to kill me now but he'd probably use Wrys and I'd not die and just suffer eternally.

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Even though Life and Death is usually considered better than Swift Sparrow...?

For units with decent defenses or easy access to defensive buffs, Life and Death is typically better because the number of enemies that can kill you in one hit with the decreased defenses is lower than the number of enemies that you kill with the slightly better Atk and Spd. And the skill also works on enemy phase.

Swift Sparrow is heavily preferred otherwise, especially on ranged units with very low Def stats and units with high Res that can reliably Ploy when their Res isn't hampered.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

but he'd probably use Wrys and I'd not die and just suffer eternally.

For an even longer eternity than usual due to his Slow+ staff.

43 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The other datamined thing is the three units for the Three Heroes quests. They are:

Hide contents

Male Robin, Nino and Wrys. Yes, we have to kill enemies using Wrys. I'd ask god to kill me now but he'd probably use Wrys and I'd not die and just suffer eternally.

Spoiler

Free Nino? F2P guide maker will have a blast with that. 

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's like that for several characters when using the English audio and most often is a result of some union dispute that prevents the voice actor from being credited in their own name (because it would violate the terms of their something or another legal business). Or something like that.

It's the same reason for various English voice actors being credited under pseudonyms.

that's...very awkward. the VA world is a complex one, huh

Spoiler

oh boy...guess it's finally time to create the ultimate Wrys since the next time i pull merge/skill fodder for my current projects is an ETA of one year later....my feathers need something to do. the people who built him up as meme material can rejoice, i suppose

Spoiler

IS: And then we're going to screw players over by having them use Wrys to get orbs. Then they'll have to promote Corrin and spend dew on his refinement

Spoiler

Wryyyyy!? I'll have to find a CC with low Res enemies that can survive S!Linde to be done with the Wrys quests. That's going to be a pain.

Thankfully the Nino ones will be a breeze because I already have her at 5* with a full kit. Robin's are going to take a bit longer but nothing too hard.

Interestingly enough, I had to dust off the old Xander to beat the infernal version of the legendary hero battle.

@Vaximillian I'm interested in building a Cecilia. Could you please show me what you have right now as since you mentioned at one time wanting to +10 her?

Edited by silveraura25

I horse emblemed it as well, after a farce of a first attempt with flier emblem. Took maybe 5-6 attempts.

Xander +1, Horse Ephraim +4, Cecilia 4*+10, Bowlyn +0

Went ahead and gave Xander a merge afterwards as reward for his loyal service.

P.S. Cecilia is a standard blade build, Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Glimmer, Darting Blow, Desperation, Hone Cavalry. I will convert her to 5*+10 one day, as I will Olivia, hopefully in time for next Fire month. Last I heard of Vax's Cecilia, she was 5*+9.

Edited by Humanoid

Oh hey, it's double friendship time again, valid for the next 4 hours. This is the first time I remember the first block after a reset being double multiplier.

Hrm... strange... for some reason Bowcina, while I was doing her battle, didn't use Future Vision on a unit who've taken their action already.

Can someone stupidly lucky confirm if this is something Future Vision can't do, or did the AI do a dumb dumb?

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hrm... strange... for some reason Bowcina, while I was doing her battle, didn't use Future Vision on a unit who've taken their action already.

She only used it on units who’ve taken their action already when I was doing her battle. The AI likely did a dumb dumb.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She only used it on units who’ve taken their action already when I was doing her battle. The AI likely did a dumb dumb.

Do you know what units she would Future Vision in your run? In my run (successful), the unit in question was the Cleric who spawns next to Lucina, and the cleric had just attacked my Elincia, triggering Gravity on her and my BB!Ninian. Had Lucina gone through with the switch, my run would have been toast.

[video is uploading to YT as of typing if you want to see the exact moment]

28 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

@VaximillianOoo. Beautiful. Also +SPD superboon putting her in a higher BST bin, Kappa

I’m still not sure about her A and B. I’m debating among Darting Blow, Death Blow, and L&D. The latter hurts her Res, and I often give her Distant Def seal to tank magic.

GTB is amazing, as all breakers are, and I’m (as usual) out of Shannas for potential Desperation with 33+6+6=45 Spd. But for now GTB is my best choice.

Lucina's legendary battle was quite easy with my horse team on infernal. The squad was B!Roy(mvp), B!Lyn, L!Ephraim, and Reinhardt. I had to use a different team for lunatic because Roy kept killing certain enemies in one hit which messed up his Galeforce procs.