Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Glad I'm not the only one. It's probably PhoenixMaster1 gunning for Eldigan. Managed to get my free pull in and got a free Sanaki! +SPD -HP... That's Sanaki #4. Wow. 

Wow congrats haha. I got her on my free pull yeseterday on the Vantage banner lol

Well when I managed to sneak in a summon between the error messages. +Def/-Res Athena and a bleh 3 star Seliph. Next.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wow congrats haha. I got her on my free pull yeseterday on the Vantage banner lol

Well when I managed to sneak in a summon between the error messages. +Def/-Res Athena and a bleh 3 star Seliph. Next.

She's supposed to be on the Hone ATK banner tomorrow I think. XD Someone messed up her schedule. I can't complain. She was on my OG red mage who carried me through a lot of the early game. 

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Makes up for the small orb drought mid-week i guess haha

Doesn’t make up for the Lucina-shaped hole in my heart ;_;
Oh well, maybe I can get a Grima on the fighter banner.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL WHAT A FUNNY JOKE)

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn’t make up for the Lucina-shaped hole in my heart ;_;
Oh well, maybe I can get a Grima on the fighter banner.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL WHAT A FUNNY JOKE)

At least better chance of getting Grima. Almost positively sure Effie will share with Hardin so another chance for me to not get him. Still reeling from getting only Fjorms in the Hardin/Winter Robin legendary banner.

I hope she’ll come one day. Or even regular Lucina. Maybe she was scared of the alt hate

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

At least better chance of getting Grima. Almost positively sure Effie will share with Hardin so another chance for me to not get him. Still reeling from getting only Fjorms in the Hardin/Winter Robin legendary banner.

I hope she’ll come one day. Or even regular Lucina. Maybe she was scared of the alt hate

Green orbs don’t exist. And when they do exist, they contain Bartres, Fredericks, Gunters, Sorens, Boeys… everything that isn’t a focus or Cecilia.

Hope will never die, eh? I’ll remain hopeful too. I can’t remain Lucina-less forever, can I? I even got a Deirdre after eleven million years of waiting, after all.

Speaking of Grima, the better host for his power is ready:
Screenshot_20180804-164759.png

I just can’t hold these feathers for some reason. Yesterday it was Laslow, earlier before Eliwood, Sophia, and Tailtiu. Never enough five-stars!

I have a little question:Are we really sure that the next summoning event is really CYL2 ? Because I have some doubt 'cause the setting since the last FEH channel and that they didn' t give us a day for the next FEH channel special CYL2 in the schedule. Maybe they may include the heroes for the next update with a surprise channel (I don't remember if it was like that past year. 

1 minute ago, Kozac said:

Are we really sure that the next summoning event is really CYL2 ?

We aren’t, and it most likely isn’t. They would have announced it specifically, which they haven’t.

1 hour ago, Kozac said:

I have a little question:Are we really sure that the next summoning event is really CYL2 ? Because I have some doubt 'cause the setting since the last FEH channel and that they didn' t give us a day for the next FEH channel special CYL2 in the schedule. Maybe they may include the heroes for the next update with a surprise channel (I don't remember if it was like that past year. 

Do you mean the "New heroes summoning event"? Or the special heroes from the event schedule?

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Do you mean the "New heroes summoning event"? Or the special heroes from the event schedule?

The special heroes on the schedule 

Just now, Kozac said:

The special heroes on the schedule 

The first CYL wasn't on the event schedule and special heroes aren't added to the normal summoning pool

5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I was checking the character's lines out of boredom and  did Linus have a case of big brother worship ? i know both Reed brothers love each other, but Heroes makes Linus sounds like have a case of big brother worship and I find it adorable. 

I suppose it could be interpreted as that. Linus is usually shown to be the more extreme of the two. In fact, in FE7 Linus has no hesitation to trying to kill Nino if Lloyd dies first (depending if you go on a certain route) while Lloyd backs down. 

7 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I suppose it could be interpreted as that. Linus is usually shown to be the more extreme of the two. In fact, in FE7 Linus has no hesitation to trying to kill Nino if Lloyd dies first (depending if you go on a certain route) while Lloyd backs down. 

I know about that too, it is mentioned again in the Tempest Trial, I think Legault says to Linus "Can't you forgive Nino that you know Lloyd is alive in another world?"  in which he replied "I will let her go but I will not forgive her" , something like that, CMIIW. 

but seriously, I can't believe in Heroes Linus drop that "No one can beat my brother" line like a 5 y.o  kid  who tails the older brother. 

And now? 

Spoiler

PweQAY4.png

LbeiAwf.png

Of course also all the other stuff (blessed gardens, special maps, Arena, GC, Tappy tap, Forging Bonds) is done. One copy of each unit at level 40 with enough SP. The most important units fully build. Nearly all orbs spent ...

Time for vacation. 

-atk banes were a mistake. I suppose the smart thing would be to fodder off my -atk +spd W Lissa for Bold Fighter to my +atk Jakob, but I was really hoping to use her instead. I'm trying to see if I can salvage her with a +atk 3 seal and some SI or just have her rot until December's inevitable rerun and pray I can pull a better one then. I don't want to fodder her off when she's my only copy, since if I fail to get her next time then I won't have her at all.

@mampfoid I suppose you can say you've completed the game(for now)? Enjoy the short rest IS will allow you.

@EricaofRenais I'm glad you managed to get a Leo you wanted if it had to be a pity breaker. I got to 5% and did manage to end up with an Olivia on a 1 red/4 colorless session. I hadn't summoned with 20 orbs since I hadn't been getting the right colors much, so I suckered myself and bought some orbs to finish the summon hoping for a Maribelle too on that high %. I got.. more 3* Azamas/Virions, but whatever, at least I got one of the two in the end. +res -hp is a bit worse than neutral but fine enough. Good luck if you try to summon for her again!

I also turned the remaining paid orbs + scrounged free ones into the legendary banner hoping for a better Lissa and got my second -atk L Lyn.  I guess I can fodder Spd tactic to somebody now, without breaking my keep 1 of each unit rule.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

-atk banes were a mistake.

I still weep for my Elincia, F!Kana (Atk is a superbane for her) and Neko Sakura (among others) to this day. I'll at least have a chance at a free pull Elincia when the second Death Blow banner (which was also the banner I originally got her from back during its original run) comes back on the 13th, but I also may as well anticipate 3* Raigh (or no red stones at all) to spare myself future disappointment.

In case anyone is interested, here's all my unfortunate -Atk 5* souls that I currently have.

Spoiler
  1. Gray (+HP)
  2. Knight Exalt Chrom (+HP)
  3. Elincia (+Def)
  4. Lad from Afar Morgan (+HP)
  5. Sumia (+Def)
  6. Novice Vacationer Corrin (+Spd)
  7. Lady of Ballads Azura (+Spd)
  8. Flawless Form Innes (+Spd)
  9. Dragon Princess Kana (+HP)
  10. Apostle in White Sanaki (+HP)
  11. Rebecca (+Res)
  12. Prince at Play Takumi (+Res)
  13. Festival Dancer Olivia (+HP)
  14. Gentle Nekomata Sakura (+Def)
  15. Maribelle (+HP)

And for comparison's sake, my current +Atk 5*s.

Spoiler
  1. Ayra (-Res)
  2. Seliph (-Def)
  3. Karel (-HP)
  4. Karla (-Spd)
  5. Restoration Lady Eirika (-Res; 5* promotion)
  6. Vanguard Legend Ike (-Spd)
  7. Talys's Heart Caeda (-HP; 5* promotion)
  8. Dragon Scion Tiki (-Spd)
  9. Begnion's Apostle Sanaki (-HP)
  10. Eternal Witch Nowi (-Res)
  11. Princess of Ice Fjorm (-Def)
  12. Brave Princess Lucina (-Def)
  13. Shiro (-Spd)
  14. Hardin (-Res)
  15. Effie (-Spd; 5* promotion)
  16. Clair (-Def; 5* promotion)
  17. Winged Princess Tana (-Res)
  18. Eternal Youth Nowi (-Res; 5* promotion)
  19. Fateful Princess Corrin (-Res; 5* promotion)
  20. Tailtiu (-HP; 5* promotion)
  21. Micaiah (-Def)
  22. Spring Whitewing Catria (-Def)
  23. Thunder's Fist Reinhardt (-Spd; 5* promotion)
  24. Tropical Beauty Camilla RIP Summer F!Corrin (-HP)
  25. Summering Scion Tiki (-Res)
  26. Student Swimmer Xander (-Res)
  27. Spring Prince Alfonse (-Def)
  28. Titania (-HP; 5* promotion)
  29. Cherche (-Res; 5* promotion)
  30. Bewitching Beauty Camilla (-HP; 5* promotion)
  31. Boey (-Spd)
  32. Julia (-Def)
  33. Pious Mage Nino (-Res; 5* promotion)
  34. Indigo Dancer Inigo (-Def)
  35. Tropical Flower Elise (-Spd)
  36. Happy Vampire Henry (-HP)
  37. Silver Nobleman Klein (-Res)
  38. Perfect Bride Cordelia (-HP)
  39. Devoted Monster Jakob (-Res)
  40. Brave Lady Lyn (-Res)
  41. Horizon Watcher Frederick (-Spd)
  42. Felicia (-Def; 5* promotion)
  43. Loving Priestess Sakura (-Def; 5* promotion)
  44. Nanna (-Def; 5* promotion)

So this is currently a interesting situation that I found myself in...

I like how everyone on Team Sharena really doesn't seem like they give a crap as to what is happening. I really hope everyone on my team feel like waking up anytime between now and the next two hours to help me claim some areas. It is times like these that I wish you could pick what team you were on like in Voting Gauntlets instead of just everything being randomly decided for you and having people drag you down with them.

Edited by NSSKG151
more text