Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Finished the monthly C missions(I believe it's listed as [Month](3) in the English version) and I'm ok with not playing 11-3 again. Thank goodness I've built a flier team since the first time I've cleared that map. I remember trying to clear that CC with my horse team because it was the best team I had the time and that took me a few days to figure out.  

On another note, I'm debating if I should pull for FH!Robin in a few days. Don't particularly need him but it'd be nice to pull some greens but I'll wait until the 10th to see if there's anyone I want from that banner. It's been forever since a Frederick showed up for Luna. Speaking of greens, I finally got a 4* Barst so I can pass Reposition and Spur Atk 3 to Anna but he's +Atk/-Res so I had to favorite him. Will build him up as an AA counter with Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker. I find it funny that both free pulls prior to the 4* Barst from the daily banners have already been used for SI.

Also been debating if I should give Priscilla the Pain+/Savage Blow combo. I have a Genny built like that and she's barely used as it is. But given the annoyance of GC, I just might give her Pain+ so I can clear out the Azama's in my box field her for horse weeks.

Edited by tobuShogi

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I took a flier team and still almost screwed up because I didn't realise Celica was invincible and tried to attack her when she was the last unit on the map.

Hey, at least you didn't try to attack her with a TA3 Gronnraven+ SF!Camilla like I did. I was on autopilot and just wanted to chip Celica and forgot that the mission needed all 4 units to survive. It was just a dumb move all around since there wasn't any need to have Camilla attack her in the first place. So yeah, mistakes were made. 

Edited by tobuShogi

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

So this is currently a interesting situation that I found myself in...

I've never had the misfortune of being in that bad a situation, but I'm glad that I can earn tons of feathers based on my personal performance alone. That said, I think it was a mistake for them to reduce the amount you get from areas controlled.

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

Also been debating if I should give Priscilla the Pain+/Savage Blow combo. I have a Genny built like that and she's barely used as it is. But given the annoyance of GC, I just might give her Pain+ so I can clear out the Azama's in my box field her for horse weeks.

It'd be a good idea even if you don't think you'll be using it often. I'll list one good reason why: Wrys.

That freaking clergyman is gonna be a pain to get kills for in Three Heroes, and I'm glad I have Lucius and Azama to safely weaken the enemy for him when the time comes.

I might even consider promoting Wrys before Three Heroes just so I can put Slow+ on him and make sure he has at least 30 Atk with -Atk...

...but I mean, it's still a pretty deadly combo, Savage Pain is. Just watch for Vantage and you're more or less good.

Man, I totally forgot that we're getting Wrys as one of the "Three Heroes".

Now I'm really happy I pulled the +atk Wrys I was looking for.

I just noticed this Winter Tharja in one of my brigades

Spoiler

Yn6CImB.jpg

I was so appalled by this that I just had to find out who the hell had the nerve of putting weaponless units during a GC.

Spoiler

F2TkO10.jpg

She was my own unit. I was so embarrassed. I got all worked up ready to purge whoever this user was from my friend list and it’s just me.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

Really glad we have the rankings in GC now. >.> I think individual rewards/performance rewards was one of the things I requested a while back. My team is getting stomped and I feel like everyone's been asleep for the past few hours. There aren't enough conquest lances in the world to save any territories on my own. At the very least I'll get to be rank 1 and keep those feathers...

Also, to anyone worried about using Wrys to kill people, just bring a dagger unit along with you on the team. Matthew, Gaius, Saizo, etc... All those peeps can do a little bit of damage and debuff at the same time. Wrys can get the kill. You could probably do a team of dagger unit, Wrys, and two dancers or even one dancer and like...Azama who can also do chip damage. Wrys doesn't have to do all the damage himself. Just get the kill.

On Outrealm 11,486 on Team Sharena I am surprised that in the last two hours we went from having zero areas and somehow managed to snag up ten areas. Not only that but I got Rank 3 so I got 6200 feather for round 2. I guess everyone on my team really was sleeping until close to the very end. Hoping to get in the top 3 for the final match as well since I will be going into it with 11 dueling lances.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@NegativeExponents- It doesn't matter if your friends change their representative or their skills. Your brigades are untouched until you activate "Update Friends" in Edit Brigades menu. I think I didn't change my Brigades since months since they work so well with auto-mode. 

I knew about that but I recently updated friends so I really thought it was someone from my friend list. It’s not a big deal anyway. I just thought it was pretty funny the way things turned out.

Yeah, any outrealm which has me as rank 3 while spending just the lances from this round and only doing Lunatic difficulty is in for a bad time. And so it proved, as Alfonse was soundly trounced 3:9:18. In previous GCs there would be no silver lining, but with army rank rewards, the extra reward due to being in a bad team cancels out about 10 areas worth of area feathers.

16 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

On Outrealm 11,486 on Team Sharena I am surprised that in the last two hours we went from having zero areas and somehow managed to snag up ten areas. Not only that but I got Rank 3 so I got 6200 feather for round 2. I guess everyone on my team really was sleeping until close to the very end. Hoping to get in the top 3 for the final match as well since I will be going into it with 11 dueling lances.

Good to hear you worked your way out of that one! The opposite happened in my Outrealm, Sharena was leading for most of it, but their territories were slowly cut into in the last couple rounds, and then in the final round Anna and Alfonse caught them in a nasty pincer movement. They ended with 3. No complaint from me though, I was on Team Anna.

In other news, I’m really liking this new team rank board.

30 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I knew about that but I recently updated friends so I really thought it was someone from my friend list. It’s not a big deal anyway. I just thought it was pretty funny the way things turned out.

Do you remember why you unequipped get weapon at all? 

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Good to hear you worked your way out of that one! The opposite happened in my Outrealm, Sharena was leading for most of it, but their territories were slowly cut into in the last couple rounds, and then in the final round Anna and Alfonse caught them in a nasty pincer movement. They ended with 3. No complaint from me though, I was on Team Anna.

In other news, I’m really liking this new team rank board.

Heh, thanks. I have been mostly running a mixed brigade of dragons and fliers and it seems to work out fine on Infernal difficulty. Your Tana has been fun to use too since I added her to my brigade.

Congrats on your team's success as well.

42 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

That's quite a turn around, and if you ranked 3rd place, you're certainly doing more than your share of the heavy lifting. I always find that the teams that take a strong lead several rounds before the end ultimately fall short, perhaps because the overachievers on the team simply used all their lances and went to bed or something. I take it as a good omen when my team is struggling for most of the battle.

Anyway, for the Wrys kills, I just went into level 35 RD with a mostly blank brigade (adding in Azura). Just had to refresh the map a couple times until a 5* Wrys showed up. He even came with Wrathful Staff refine, which was nice.

Wow. Team Sharena dominated despite me not playing much. 19 zones...

@Vaximillian Did Sharena accompany Wrys's rampage of mass destruction?

@NegativeExponents- That's funny, I also unequip Winter Tharja when I auto-battle train my red mages haha. I am so paranoid in refreshing my brigades because there are some good units there...but then maybe I'm missing out on even better units..

@Rafiel's Aria Still with your boy Alfonse? I hope you ranked well

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Did Sharena accompany Wrys's rampage of mass destruction?

She didn’t. The team is on the second screenshot. Were Sharena able to encourage her allies to act again, though…

34 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

>Checks if we can upgrade the Askrans yet

>leaves

Wait to the August 8/9th Update with the August Seasonal Heroes.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

She didn’t. The team is on the second screenshot. Were Sharena able to encourage her allies to act again, though…

This sounds like a job for a Sharena x Wrys pairing. 

..actually, is your Sharena paired up with anyone?

2 hours ago, Johann said:

That's quite a turn around, and if you ranked 3rd place, you're certainly doing more than your share of the heavy lifting. I always find that the teams that take a strong lead several rounds before the end ultimately fall short, perhaps because the overachievers on the team simply used all their lances and went to bed or something. I take it as a good omen when my team is struggling for most of the battle.

I kind of noticed that as well. It seems like whoever does 'well' on the first day ends up crashing and burning towards the end of day 2. Though I guess with the new ranking system you can still aim to get a good individual rank if you are not available to play the last few rounds of the match. In both matches so far I have seen the top person on my team stay at number one the entire time though I guess both of them must have used all their lances and getting perfects on the highest difficulty.

Also, yeah I know that I at least helped build up enough points to cause knockouts in two of Anna's areas while my other teammates caused a knockout on one area owned by Alfonse's team which let us fight and accumulate points in more areas.