Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

That's extreme,  just bring two max-leveled dancers and reset the training tower until you  got at least one armor on stratum 8 , dance  Wrys until he kills the armor and let the dancers  kill the rest. Can be done with Wrys only have assault. 

Note the fact that that is VERY stamina-hungry. Again, my Wrys is -Atk, and considering his Attack is already Odin-levels of bad to begin with, plus Staff damage modifier, even an Armor is only taking like 10 damage per hit. And yes that is with Assault.

...now that I think about it, wouldn't it have been easier to Pain+ spam on that map with Zephiel and Narcian...?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

40 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Note the fact that that is VERY stamina-hungry.

And? That isn't a problem when most of us are sitting around with 300+ pots with nothing else to spend them on at any time this point in time. I also wouldn't even call it stamina-hungry at all when I needed no pots to get Wrys his kills using that method.

5 hours ago, Astellius said:

That would put them in distinctly modern dress, as compared with the holiday banners, where one could argue that the clothes are not completely beyond what's conceivable in a medieval fantasy setting. Likewise, I hope they never do a school banner either.

Sports have existed since ancient times. A baseball bat or tennis racquet would be anachronistic, but not any more than a pool floatie or cocktail.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Note the fact that that is VERY stamina-hungry. Again, my Wrys is -Atk, and considering his Attack is already Odin-levels of bad to begin with, plus Staff damage modifier, even an Armor is only taking like 10 damage per hit. And yes that is with Assault.

...now that I think about it, wouldn't it have been easier to Pain+ spam on that map with Zephiel and Narcian...?

Only took 27 stamina for me to finish that way, with two armors appears twice and finally at least one armor on the map. 

To save stamina, I finish Nino and Robin's quests on AA. 

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And? That isn't a problem when most of us are sitting around with 300+ pots with nothing else to spend them on at any time this point in time.

"And" I don't. Sure I'm hovering around 50 or 60, but that's not a stash I have to complete quests that only just started. I have that stash for things like training units, blazing through quest rewards for TT when there's only a few days left, and such.

36 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Only took 27 stamina for me to finish that way, with two armors appears twice and finally at least one armor on the map. 

To save stamina, I finish Nino and Robin's quests on AA. 

I still don't think it's stamina friendly (I have other stamina needs to), and in fact I think I found a map that can be used to get the kills just as easily: Chapter 7 Part 3: Baffling Labrynth. The walls limit the enemies that can properly attack Wrys to Nino and the Blue Mage, neither of which will be able to do much damage, and Wrys himself can poke at each of the other units safely, for the most part anyways, and no one has enough Res to properly wall Wrys. It's cramped, but you can still surround Wrys in two dancers.

Plus there's 5 enemies, so at best you can clear the quest in one go.

EDIT: Okay it's actually possible even with just +Def -Atk Azama, Pain+, and Fortress Res 1 SS (Renewal and Threaten Atk 3 might help to). Azama takes no damage from the enemies, deals no damage in return, but still inflicts 10 damage to each enemy within 2 spaces after each battle. The way I had it set up, he was also taking blows from Nino for a while, so the Sword Infantry couldn't get near Wrys to attack him. Meanwhile, Wrys is able to poke each enemy once and get 5 kills.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

Sports have existed since ancient times. A baseball bat or tennis racquet would be anachronistic, but not any more than a pool floatie or cocktail.

That's a good point, and one I considered making myself, but decided against it, since clearly everyone was referring to modern sports. In any case, I'm not sure what sort of dress they would have for some medieval sports. It could be interesting, but it could also look pretty odd. Or it would otherwise ramp up the age rating on the game, since sports in ancient Greece were usually done in the nude.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

And? That isn't a problem when most of us are sitting around with 300+ pots with nothing else to spend them on at any time this point in time. I also wouldn't even call it stamina-hungry at all when I needed no pots to get Wrys his kills using that method.

But... you never know when you'll need to fill 300 bars of stamina! Especially now that things like GHBs and such don't cost any stamina. And yeah, it's not a stamina-hungry thing, since really, you should only need to go into the Training Tower 5 times at most for Wrys, assuming you were getting one kill per entry.

I wonder if they're ever going to implement something where we can actually make use of all of the excess items we acquire. The SSs made use of the excess badges, or, rather they did for awhile. Now I'm swimming in near infinite badges again.

16 minutes ago, Astellius said:

That's a good point, and one I considered making myself, but decided against it, since clearly everyone was referring to modern sports. In any case, I'm not sure what sort of dress they would have for some medieval sports. It could be interesting, but it could also look pretty odd. Or it would otherwise ramp up the age rating on the game, since sports in ancient Greece were usually done in the nude.

A sports banner would definitely feature modern sports, but it's a context. Like how Christmas existed in medieval times, though they probably didn't wear Santa hats or reindeer antlers.

Maybe Mayan-inspired? Since they had that hoop game.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

I wonder if they're ever going to implement something where we can actually make use of all of the excess items we acquire. The SSs made use of the excess badges, or, rather they did for awhile. Now I'm swimming in near infinite badges again.

Yeah, I'm kinda eyeing my 9,392 Arena Medals myself. They seriously need to give those another use too.

I accidentally sent home my Robin before doing his quests. I feel stupid. If there's anyone kind enough to lend me a Robin for Grand Conquest I would deeply appreciate it. It can be any Robin. As long as he has a weapon and is the male vanilla one

Edited by silveraura25

Blah, forgot doing Lunatic Takumi would mean getting another copy of him, and on top of the quest copy that's two spaces I need to make. Fittingly perhaps though, he's my 666th barracks unit currently.

I have a +10 4 star Robin I usually only use for Arena Assault that you can use if you want. Hope that helps. I went ahead and sent you a friend request. Your FE Heroes name is redlight right?

Edited by NSSKG151

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I have a +10 4 star Robin I usually only use for Arena Assault that you can use if you want. Hope that helps. I went ahead and sent you a friend request. Your FE Heroes name is redlight right?

Yes. Thank you very much. You saved my skin. May great fortune come your way

15 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Cool. Rival Domains generates random units if you go into battle without a slot being occupied

It’s been like so since the release of the mode.

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s been like so since the release of the mode.

I just found out that today. I guess some things just fly by. Ha ha

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Do they have a similar merge level like the rest of your army? 

They're always 5* level 40, no merges, random nature, base kit, and a random refinement if it's possible for their weapon. Characters like Titania and Caeda will use their newer weapons, and characters like Julia or Seliph will use the alternate versions of their weapon (though I dunno if that's always for them). It always draws from any character in the normal summoning pool, so it's possible to do stuff like the Wrys quests this way, if you're lucky enough to get him in your brigade quickly.

Edited by Johann

And another GC round is finished since it's another all around knock-out. Ending with a modest ranking, and Team Alfonse once again takes the majority. If nothing else, round 21 was REALLY interesting since Anna had around 20 areas up until that point. She kept winning by knockout, but I suppose by that round, her army had used up a lot of the lances. Sharena and Alfonse ate away at her territories, winning by knockout to eat away at more. Last round just felt like a sweep.

Rankings were a good idea. They definitely helped with feathers. 

Wonder if it still does the one dancer per brigade restriction if they're randomly generated. Not that it'd be particularly likely of course, so hard to prove.

As for this GC, been stomped down from 14 tiles to 3 so far on team Alfonse, and it looks likely we'll lose the final two. Since I blew most of my lances on the first two battles, I can't do anything meaningful, so this one is pretty much a total loss in both area count and personal rank. Oh well, still managed to hit T25 so whatever. I'd be way more upset if I wasn't a shameless HM farmer these days.

7, 3 and then 1 for my teams over the course of the event. Shameful.

Edited by Humanoid

Saving most of my lances to the very end Being lazy as fuck for the first two matches at least allows me to solidly place first in the last match. Assuming the scores on the leaderboard are accurate, I'm sitting at 353,248 points with second place more than 80,000 points behind.

It looks like activity is slowing down, but my Team Alfonse has 11 territories to Team Sharena's 12 and Team Anna's 7. Three of Team Sharena's territories have not yet been knocked out as are 2 of Team Anna's, so it's possible for my team to pick up another node or five in the last half hour... if there are still lances floating around.