Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

32 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if this will ever be not useless:
Screenshot_20180808-024958.jpg

I feel like they were only added to get people who otherwise skip out on Arena to do it more, not to be any kind of meaningful currency

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

57 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I hope Intern-kun messes up one day and swap our Medal count with our Orb count. Hopefully, they will give us compensation Orbs too.

Then everyone is a whale.

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I wonder when merchandising starts. 

As soon as possible. Anna monetizes waifus using pictures in a game. I imagine you can do the same and take selfies of yourself.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:29 AM, Xenomata said:

It'd be a good idea even if you don't think you'll be using it often. I'll list one good reason why: Wrys.

That freaking clergyman is gonna be a pain to get kills for in Three Heroes, and I'm glad I have Lucius and Azama to safely weaken the enemy for him when the time comes.

I might even consider promoting Wrys before Three Heroes just so I can put Slow+ on him and make sure he has at least 30 Atk with -Atk...

...but I mean, it's still a pretty deadly combo, Savage Pain is. Just watch for Vantage and you're more or less good.

Is Vantage still a common skill that people run? Of all of my units, only Camus and Hector run it but that's just me. But from my experiences, I rarely see Vantage in arena.

As for Priscilla, I've decided that she will be getting Pain+/Savage Blow. However it's going to have to wait I pull a 3* Clarine/Azama so she'll get both Pain+ and Martyr+ because why not. 

Edited by tobuShogi

56 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Is Vantage still a common skill that people run? Of all of my units, only Camus and Hector run it but that's just me. But from my experiences, I rarely see Vantage in arena.

It’s definitely less popular than it used to be, but I still see it on Hectors and dragons in GC. I’ve actually been caught by it a few times there since I’m so used to QR3 now.

4 minutes ago, a bear said:

It’s definitely less popular than it used to be, but I still see it on Hectors and dragons in GC. I’ve actually been caught by it a few times there since I’m so used to QR3 now.

Same here. Most dragons I face either run QR3 or something that's not Vantage. My armor team faced a Vantage Nowi today in AA and it did catch me off guard but luckily it worked out in the end.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Promoting a unit removes all of their merges.

I know.

I only merged him because he has no fodder and it's cheaper to get him to 5-star the more merges he has. I don't care for building 4+10 units, I'm not a fan of the silver border or the blue background.

21 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

When Raigh gets a refine you'll be sorry you merged prematurely...!

Nah, there are a myriad of other decisions I could regret, but not that.

So, I have decided to take a break from merging heroes (excluding Niles who is in my Arena Core) since although I want to +10 some heroes such as Roy and Donnel (currently at +3 both, but Donnie is still missing QR3), they are not giving me extra points for Arena, so there’s no hurry in +10 them right now. 

I want to expand a bit my 5* rooster (although it’s not small, there are so many units that I haven’t touched since I levelled them up to 40). Yesterday, I 5*ed a +Atk/-Def Sothe that I had in my 4* barracks. Could someone suggest me which B slot give him? I’m not sure if I should go the desperation route, since I’m running LnD and not Fury 3, which has better sinergy with desperation.

Other units that I’d like to hear suggestions about how to build are:

Spoiler

NY! Camilla

Marth

Marisa

Arden

Luke

Cannas (Owl team build if possible)

Finn

Summer Cordelia (Galeforce build if possible)

Leon

Other units that I want to 5* with the build I want to give them are:

Spoiler

Tobin (Armorsmasher TA3)

Ares (Suggestions?)

Camilla (Flier Support)

Fallen Takumi (Vanilla + Cancel Affinity maybe?)

Any suggestion?

10 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

As for Priscilla, I've decided that she will be getting Pain+/Savage Blow. However it's going to have to wait I pull a 3* Clarine/Azama so she'll get both Pain+ and Martyr+ because why not. 

The Pain/Martyr combo is also on Lucius, IIRC.

17 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

An accessory shop would be a great way to spend these arena medals. Really salty I missed some EX accessories due to phone not wanting to connect to FEH. iOS update fixed it.

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

NY! Camilla

She has really good physical bulk so a +def refine on her weapon is good for making her a wall. Bonfire/Ignis for a special. Her A-skill is good. B-skill can be WoM, Renewal, or a breaker skill. and Goad Fliers for C if she is on a flier team.

Arden

Death Blow for his A-skill with his natural Brave Sword and Follow-up ring makes him dangerous. Bonfire/Ignis on his special and not much will survive. C-skill doesn't matter at that point.

Leon

If you have Close Counter fodder, +Atk,+Def/-Res  Slaying Bow+ (refinement can be either Def or Spd) with QR3 (B or seal) build. Otherwise, +Atk/-Res with Brave bow and Death Blow 3. Possibly Swift sparrow if you have a +Spd nature.

Ares (Suggestions?)

Bonfire and Blazing " ______" skills are the two most common sets I know of. +Atk, Def , or Spd seem to all be good for him.

Camilla (Flier Support)

Darting/Deathblow or Swift Sparrow, B-is flexible, Goad for C.

Yesterday, I 5*ed a +Atk/-Def Sothe that I had in my 4* barracks. Could someone suggest me which B slot give him?

WoM can come in handy if there are bulky teammates for him. Otherwise a Sweep skill might do well.

B-skills can be hard if the obvious choices of QR3/Fighter skills don't fit well.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

The Pain/Martyr combo is also on Lucius, IIRC.

I might build him later on so I will be holding onto his 4* copies until I decide but thanks for the reminder.

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

That, and Clarine has Fear, not Pain.

I plan on using Azama for Pain+ so I'm waiting for a 3* Clarine/Azama/Lucius for Martyr so I can give both Pain+/Martyr+ to Priscilla.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

She has really good physical bulk so a +def refine on her weapon is good for making her a wall. Bonfire/Ignis for a special. Her A-skill is good. B-skill can be WoM, Renewal, or a breaker skill. and Goad Fliers for C if she is on a flier team.

Death Blow for his A-skill with his natural Brave Sword and Follow-up ring makes him dangerous. Bonfire/Ignis on his special and not much will survive. C-skill doesn't matter at that point.

If you have Close Counter fodder, +Atk,+Def/-Res  Slaying Bow+ (refinement can be either Def or Spd) with QR3 (B or seal) build. Otherwise, +Atk/-Res with Brave bow and Death Blow 3. Possibly Swift sparrow if you have a +Spd nature.

Bonfire and Blazing " ______" skills are the two most common sets I know of. +Atk, Def , or Spd seem to all be good for him.

Darting/Deathblow or Swift Sparrow, B-is flexible, Goad for C.

WoM can come in handy if there are bulky teammates for him. Otherwise a Sweep skill might do well.

B-skills can be hard if the obvious choices of QR3/Fighter skills don't fit well.

Thanks, I'll take your suggestions into consideration :)

Edited by Javi Blizz

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

There is no way I could possibly respond to this without sounding stupid as either a FE fan or a SBB fan is there...

Is this about Smash? Because I know jask shit about Smash.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Is this about Smash? Because I know jask shit about Smash.

yeah it's about Smash, Killing Edge that looks like standard FE Killing Edge is in Ultimate, standard sword attack that becomes extra strong when the blade glows (ala Critical Hits now that I think about it...), also Chrom is playable after being teased in Smash 4 trailer for Lucina and Robin as being excluded.

Edited by Xenomata

I have to keep reminding myself to not pull for more FH!Robin's since I'm saving to pull for ToD!Sakura and WE!Tharja for their respective Valor skills. I wouldn't be opposed to a ToD!Jakob or ToD!Henry either. ToD!Nowi can also use a better nature as well. Can we start an orb saving support group? 

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

yeah it's about Smash, Killing Edge that looks like standard FE Killing Edge is in Ultimate, standard sword attack that becomes extra strong when the blade glows (ala Critical Hits now that I think about it...), also Chrom is playable after being teased in Smash 4 trailer for Lucina and Robin as being excluded.

Robin and Lucina aren't excluded though? Lucina's an Echo Fighter, but still in the game and Robin is their own fighter. Chrom's just an additional.