Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, tactics. I always forget about these, and then I always curse myself for forgetting about these. Stupid things making stupid Ninos even more obnoxious. A great point, actually. Hmm, maybe I should replace Spur Spd with Panic Ploy indeed.

As you get higher, you'll also start to see mobility assists being replaced with dual Rallies. Not sure if you're in that score range or not, though. (Actually, not sure what score range those start being common, either.)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Beautiful.
Screenshot_20180809-101540.png

Now please add a way for them to get merges, IS.

she really is a lot bulkier than i expected! IS please add merges. i want the Askr trio to reach their full potential. i guess the seasonals plus weapon upgrades are a step towards it...eugh...

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

she really is a lot bulkier than i expected! IS please add merges. i want the Askr trio to reach their full potential. i guess the seasonals plus weapon upgrades are a step towards it...eugh...

pls no merges, i actually like them to be without merges. Makes the quests they are in more challenging!

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

pls no merges, i actually like them to be without merges. Makes the quests they are in more challenging!

You don’t have to merge them if it’s optional.

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

lol i guess. but you could always choose to not merge them. better to have both options open.

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

lol i guess. but you could always choose to not merge them. better to have both options open.

it would also inflate the Arena score even more because they are allways bonus units

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

it would also inflate the Arena score even more because they are allways bonus units

that is true...about as much inflated as Fjorm with water stacked team tho., and that's free :wonk: i don't think it'd be too much of a change, or a bad change. if the merges are accessible then the floor increases, but if not it's just whales win all like usual. shrug

1 hour ago, Jules said:

MOk6FVo.png
How to beat this map without getting any losses?

you don't 
dancers and an array of strong PP units is just a nightmare, perhaps try and bait lene into killling herself but that might be harder with fliers and the bow guarding her

Edited by Mackc2

Ishtar's and Lene's attack range are covered, so there's no way of letting her suicide in first enemy phase.

And if I place Grima in the two attack range of the bow paladin, Lene will dance for Ishtar and kill her.

The only way to get rid of this problem would be to take out Ishtar with a mounted unit (BLyn, Reinhardt). But then again I can't keep anyone safe even with reposition because of the dancer.

This map is just stupid.

PS: Posted this question in the wrong thread.

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

Anyone above the Tier 19.5 range would see no difference. I'm not even sure Tier 19.5 would even see much of a difference.

4 hours ago, Jules said:

How to beat this map without getting any losses?

AI Manipulation and mobility.

My regular arena team beat the map without taking a single hit. (Edit: I think Cav!Lyn took the most damage at the end of the chain at 10 hp left or something, but that was from a single hit. IRRC Reinhardt might've taken 2 hits. Everyone was alive at the end, though.)

Edit: You can also run armor emblem with lots of ward stacks. If you have a +10 armor team, the map shouldn't be a problem. High mobility teams just happen to beat maps with less investment required, is all.

Double Edit: You should ask Ice Dragon instead of me if you want advice on how armors beat maps, though. I can't stand them due to the lack of mobility.

Edited by DehNutCase

I could finally beat this chain challenge.

As for this map I just had to sac Cordelia. She ORKOed the knight with brave lance and triangle adept. With galeforce she could ORKO Lene.

Though I also had massive issues with the final map. The axe dude (forgot his name) is just a pure brick. I could only take him out with dragon fortify. This boosted ATiki's speed to double him and Nowi aethered him to victory!

This was the hardest challenge by far!

But thankfully I overcame with it.

Now all chain challenges and arena assaults are done.

I beat the two chain challenges I hadn't yet to push myself up to 20 orbs to make 1 last desperate attempt at Ylissean travelers and got nothing for my effort, looks like I am leaving with a 4.5% pity rate and still no focus characters to speak of

@Vaximillian Congratulations on your Sharena! She definitely looks promising and strong. I really want to give Alfonse (@Sunwoo) his Triangle Adept refinement but it's a shame I already invested on Sealed Brazen Desp Brash Chrom who works so good that it seems pretty redundant building two builds that are alike.

I'm currently hoarding Divine Dew because I want to give Merric his unique refinement along with Katarina's, just for the sake of having a good Shadow Dragon/New Mystery team (Marth (u/rf), Merric (u/rf), Roderick (LnD build) and Katarina (u/rf)).

I actually gave my Alfonse his refine already XD; The TA refine will help him check greens, and he has no business fighting blues anyway, so I think that's a pretty nice refine for him to get.

Now there is a new schedule for the month of August and September. No season banners, voting gauntlet, and even more banners seems neat. With cyl around the corner I need to save up my orbs. Who could the GHB be this time?

Edited by Jingle Jangle

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Now there is a new schedule for the month of August and September. No season banners, voting gauntlet, and even more banners seems neat. With cyl around the corner I need to save up my orbs. Who could the GHB be this time?

I didn’t see any CYL banner there tho. Only one of special heroes or something, unless that’s the brave heroes

10 minutes ago, Midnox said:

I didn’t see any CYL banner there tho. Only one of special heroes or something, unless that’s the brave heroes

There are two New Heroes banners. Which is what CYL was classified as last year. Since the first one lasts over three weeks and the other two, the first one will probably be it. (although the recent Awakening banner also lasted that long.)

11 minutes ago, Midnox said:

They aren't going to outline the CYL banner for you, more than likely the second new hero banner is it, the first one appears to have a related ghb, which unless they made a cyl Marth and are giving that away as a ghb means it's not the first 

24 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

...more than likely the second new hero banner is it, the first one appears to have a related ghb, which unless they made a cyl Marth and are giving that away as a ghb means it's not the first 

Just as likely, though, is Veronica, whose base form hasn't even been seen in a while.

...actually, that's more likely than Marth, if I were to be realistic...

26 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Since the first one lasts over three weeks and the other two, the first one will probably be it. (although the recent Awakening banner also lasted that long.)

I'm not sure that the extended time period actually means anything, because Forging Bonds now so far has coincided with new additions to the normal Summoning Pool perfectly. Whether the banner time has expanded because of Forging Bonds, or if Forging Bonds is to help further promote the New Heroes Summoning Banner of the month, is yet to be told though, since the two banners are so far our only samples to examine.

Keep in mind as well, the original Brave Heroes banner did not last any longer or shorter, at least to a notable extent, than any other banners did at the time.

@Fire Emblem Fan It's actually in the Notifications on the FEH Castle Screen.

Edited by Xenomata