• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

CYL Marth?

I will be seriously pissed if CYL Marth is a GHB. Only one other event can reach the level of my potential pissitude: if the Jugdrali bards become refreshers.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I will be seriously pissed if CYL Marth is a GHB. Only one other event can reach the level of my potential pissitude: if the Jugdrali bards become refreshers.

I  don't think it's that bad. There is the problem with BST, yes, but min maxing and Forseti itself having good built in effect should be more of payoff. Just look at that Micaiah alt. 

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I  don't think it's that bad. There is the problem with BST, yes, but min maxing and Forseti itself having good built in effect should be more of payoff. Just look at that Micaiah alt. 

I won’t. Jugdrali bards aren’t dancers, they are mages with light magic. Alts belong to the trashcan.

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

A GHB two weeks after a new heroes summoning event. And is around CYL2. CYL Marth?

Tbh that sounds horrible to me...

I'd rather they just not give out a free Marth because he won through a technicality. 

Just let him win CYL3 and give him a proper alt then.

I hate pity breakers. Especially when they are units I have already +10'ed.

4% focus and 2% non-focus would be cool. Also a way to pull all 5 at once would be nice. And a way to send units home right from the summoning circle would be nice.

edit - Fuck! just got my 16th Micaiah! Why cant I pull a focus unit. That is 5 now and I only have an hour left with a 2nd banner I need to pull as well.

Edited by Hawk King

Too bad predefined skillsets can't be switched during an AA streak. 

The schedule looks good, two new heroes banners means perhaps they will close book II, if not release CYL2. 

Draconic Aura banner could become interesting as there are currently 8 summonable units with that skill

@Hawk King Micaiah banner on 20th. Sorry to hear you are unlucky with pity breakers. While I prefer to get focus units, my pity breakers have been mostly positive in the past (apart from legendary banners). 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Draconic Aura banner could become interesting as there are currently 8 summonable units with that skill.

Draconic Aura is our Swift Sparrow for specials.

Meaning that everything already comes with it nowadays, not that it’s 5★-locked.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Too bad predefined skillsets can't be switched during an AA streak. 

The schedule looks good, two new heroes banners means perhaps they will close book II, if not release CYL2. 

Draconic Aura banner could become interesting as there are currently 8 summonable units with that skill

@Hawk King Micaiah banner on 20th. Sorry to hear you are unlucky with pity breakers. While I prefer to get focus units, my pity breakers have been mostly positive in the past (apart from legendary banners). 

Oh my luck is stupid good. I really shouldn't complain when my 5* rate is consistently around 10%. I now have all of the units from "A Sketchy Summer" banner. Clutched it out with Linde (and a Legault) coming on the same circle as my +SPD/-HP Tiki. I was even going to skip her and wait for her to appear on a Legendary banner too!

Now it is time to do the Awakening Banner and Brave Lucina was my free pull...

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Why? DA is available on two summonable 3*/4* units and one summonable 4*/5* unit, plus Julius (GHB reward) has it. 

I amended my post. Everything new comes with it nowadays.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I amended my post. Everything new comes with it nowadays.

You meant ninja'd. 

Yeah we got a bunch of new units with that skill recently. But it seems to fit in most cases (Kana, Camilla), but in all (Hector #3?). 

28 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Oh my luck is stupid good. I really shouldn't complain when my 5* rate is consistently around 10%. I now have all of the units from "A Sketchy Summer" banner. Clutched it out with Linde (and a Legault) coming on the same circle as my +SPD/-HP Tiki. I was even going to skip her and wait for her to appear on a Legendary banner too!

Now it is time to do the Awakening Banner and Brave Lucina was my free pull...

Oh, that sounds very nice indeed, congrats on your luck! 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I don't know much about Lyn, DA doesn't fit? 

Of course it doesn’t. There is nothing draconic in her heritage or otherwise.

In other news, Libra got demoted, Sumia didn’t. Raise hand if you are surprised. (I’m not)

Alm, Dorcas, Kana, Karla and Lyn.

I've got a sneaking suspicion they are going to ambush us with a Karla banner. Be prepared for that. Oh and probably Brave Lyn again cause reasons.

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, that sounds very nice indeed, congrats on your luck! 

Fuck my luck. All I got was Maribelle and two more stalkers in Legault(x2) and Karel(x2). Sothe, Hector, and a +Spd/-HP Eldigan came along too.

Eldigan has become a bit of a stalker for me as of late. I have pulled 3 of him in the past week or so and I up to +6 now. I am actually happy about this +Spd/-HP I got. Might actually build him with Fury 6.

Really pissed that I didn't get Olivia and instead trhee non-focus reds. I have a history of bad luck with focus units, but 5/18 really stings.

Doesn't help that my barracks are full and I was only able to clear 25 spots at the end there. WE NEED A BARRACKS UPGRADE!!!

edit- damn, I was really hoping Sumia would get the Ares treatment.

Edited by Hawk King

Libra ... the one I wanted least from the Awekening banner and the only one I got of course. 

Brave Lyn would get her 8th banner if featured on the DA banner. I need more Brave Roy banners (3 banners so far). 

@Hawk King Ouch. At least Olivia is in the regular pool for future pity breaking

What a shocking revelation.

Screenshot_20180810-141401.png

Who would’ve thunk.

5 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

edit- damn, I was really hoping Sumia would get the Ares treatment.

Sumia is a girl. Ceteris paribus, a girl stays 5★-locked.