Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I don't think they even tended to list banners back then.

500px-Schedule_August.png?version=446f28

They didn't on calendars, but they were still listed as New/Special Heroes elsewhere.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Makes me wonder what is the point of putting a second button there with the same function.

RUyJIo6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I know they are for differebt thing, but it just looks silly

I'm sure someone else has already done this, but if we were to get a Spr 3r 083.pngHeroes 2, it'd consist of:

1. Loki
  2. Selkie
  3. Owain?
  4. Laevatein
  5. Kliff
  6. Keaton
  7. Aversa? (To GHB or not? -That is a question.)
  8. Panne
  9. Kaden
  10. Velouria
  11. Tibarn
  12. Ophelia
  13. Surtr
  14. Haar
  15. Lewyn

*Hacks up a molten hair ball*

As you see, I listed more than just four. What exactly we get depends on: if FEH villains are allowed, if Beasts are allowed, if Aversa is allowed (like Ishtar, I expect she will enter the standard summoning pool, because people would seriously shell out the money to own her), and or Owain can finally overcome being Odin too.

If we exclude Owain and Aversa, the beasts, and the FEH OCs, we get Kilff-Ophelia-Haar-Lewyn. If we exclude just the FEH OCs and the beasts, we get Owain-Kliff-Aversa-Ophelia. If we then allow the beasts too, we get Selkie-Owain-Kliff-Keaton. Allow OCs but no beasts, it's Loki-Owain-Kliff-Laevatein. And obviously, no exclusions has Loki-Selkie-Owain-Laevatein.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'd be VERY okay with Kilff-Ophelia-Haar-Lewyn and Owain-Kliff-Aversa-Ophelia. I think the second is more likely, though, since Farfetched is one banner they actually purposely had a gender balance on. Owain would probably be the Tempest unit, with the other three on the banner.

So with Loki looking for info on Anankos and even referencing a third dragon that belongs to neither Nohr or Hoshido we can safely assume Anankos is going to get into Heroes soon, maybe even with his fellow loser villains. I'm not sure why though since even the people who like Fates think the villains are awful.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm sure someone else has already done this, but if we were to get a Spr 3r 083.pngHeroes 2, it'd consist of:

1. Loki
  2. Selkie
  3. Owain?
  4. Laevatein
  5. Kliff
  6. Keaton
  7. Aversa? (To GHB or not? -That is a question.)
  8. Panne
  9. Kaden
  10. Velouria
  11. Tibarn
  12. Ophelia
  13. Surtr
  14. Haar
  15. Lewyn

*Hacks up a molten hair ball*

As you see, I listed more than just four. What exactly we get depends on: if FEH villains are allowed, if Beasts are allowed, if Aversa is allowed (like Ishtar, I expect she will enter the standard summoning pool, because people would seriously shell out the money to own her), and or Owain can finally overcome being Odin too.

If we exclude Owain and Aversa, the beasts, and the FEH OCs, we get Kilff-Ophelia-Haar-Lewyn. If we exclude just the FEH OCs and the beasts, we get Owain-Kliff-Aversa-Ophelia. If we then allow the beasts too, we get Selkie-Owain-Kliff-Keaton. Allow OCs but no beasts, it's Loki-Owain-Kliff-Laevatein. And obviously, no exclusions has Loki-Selkie-Owain-Laevatein.

We haven't had a female GHB in over a year, and Aversa will most likely be a mage flier, so I think she's likely to go the Ishtar route.

Owain-Kliff-Aversa-Ophelia sounds most likely to me, if they don't have other plans for any of them in the next ~6 months. Or Selkie-Owain-Kliff-Aversa, for an even gender split with beasts allowed but not OCs. Even if they don't add beast transformations yet, they could give them "alts" with normal weapons, to not just skip over them.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

For the first time I ran out of crystals due to leveling up people for hero merit. Now I have to manually level up. I wish there was an increase to the cap of HM, I'm almost at the end of my 3rd page.

I was surprised we didn't get another cap raise with one of the last couple updates. Hopefully they'll up it again in one of the next ones.

I have a fear that they might not increase the HM cap as a reaction to GHB HM farming. The increase to 5000 happened in the same update GHB stamina costs were abolished I think? That said, the horse has already bolted and it's hard to see a solution that'd go down well.

23 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I have a fear that they might not increase the HM cap as a reaction to GHB HM farming. The increase to 5000 happened in the same update GHB stamina costs were abolished I think? That said, the horse has already bolted and it's hard to see a solution that'd go down well.

I agree (and hope) that this is likely the case. The HM exploiting was probably not on IS’s radar at the time and I think they’ll have 5,000 as a reasonable ceiling. This is coming from someone who is admittedly biased against it though, as I rarely have patience to farm HM outside of Tempest Trials and Forging Bonds. It’s still appalling to me that people are fine with letting the game play itself on GHBs or whatnot as it’s such a repetitive and dull process.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

I'm not sure how I feel about another HM increase. On one hand, it's more feathers but on the other hand, I kinda don't want to lose the shiny green numbers. What I'm not opposed to is a barracks size increase. I'm only at 500 but 1100 isn't that far off given that when you pull, you tend to get a lot of units. 

I never I'd say this but I'm somewhat low on Glimmer fodder for building AA units. Hey, at least it's clearing up box space.

Edited by tobuShogi

5 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

It’s still appalling to me that people are fine with letting the game play itself on GHBs or whatnot as it’s such a repetitive and dull process.

If it wasn’t such a repetitive and dull process, people wouldn’t have let the game play itself on GHBs and whatnot. Feathers are good.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

you can see how this exploit inflated the Arena scoring of T20 and 19 we still see it today

48 minutes ago, Hilda said:

you can see how this exploit inflated the Arena scoring of T20 and 19 we still see it today

You know, I see this claim being thrown around a lot but I question the merit of it. I highly doubt the discovery made a significant difference, if there even was one to begin with. Ever since word of this spread I myself barely noticed a lick of a difference; in fact, the only time I noticed an inflation was the the Fire seasons when Legendary Hector’s banner was out.

So people can make merges easier and perhaps get some skills easier. Big deal. Whales probably already have what they need with their many *5 locked characters who have premium skills/BST, and that doesn’t even require feathers.  Meanwhile dolphins will likely just focus of merging units that’ll be inferior to the whales and not worry about upgrading units for skills because most units in the 3/4* pool don’t have premium skills and sometimes when they do they don’t need to be upgraded anyway. It’s not even taking into the account the people who don’t really bother with farming anyway (such as myself and I’m in t20 for your information). I’ve yet to see convincing evidence that farming for feathers is somehow contributing to Arena inflation.

Huh... just got a new phone to replace the broken speaker-cracked screen protector old one I've been using up to now, and I thought all Orbs didn't carry over when restoring data, so I used up the 7 orbs I had left at the time on one summon and some barrack expanding, but then when restoring data it said Orbs would be carried over...

I wonder if the hasty use of those 7 orbs is gonna impact my ability to exhaust the pity on Fighter skills banner...

29 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Huh... just got a new phone to replace the broken speaker-cracked screen protector old one I've been using up to now, and I thought all Orbs didn't carry over when restoring data, so I used up the 7 orbs I had left at the time on one summon and some barrack expanding, but then when restoring data it said Orbs would be carried over...

I wonder if the hasty use of those 7 orbs is gonna impact my ability to exhaust the pity on Fighter skills banner...

I believe it is only when switching from android to iOS and visa versa that you lose orbs. Congrats on the new phone though.

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Too bad blessed grounds are not yet available. I was hoping they would release them today, but the option in blessed gardens is still greyed out. 

They've already stated that that won't be available until the 26th (per the notes for the 2.8 update), so don't expect them next week either.

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They've already stated that that won't be available until the 26th (per the notes for the 2.8 update), so don't expect them next week either.

Read that, but perhaps not good enough. Thanks, that'll leave me the disappointment next week.