Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Desperate times need desperate measures.

I will not spend any orbs until Hector#3 is back on a banner (probably late September).

You want to deck out a Sheena that badly? 

Maybe Legendary Hector wasn't so bad, a cyclical banner source of District of Columbia compensates for the 0% originality in it.

23 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I could see Roy too, but I hope they have an interesting idea for him.

Roy is kinda boring in canonical weapon ideas, he uses nothing but Swords ever, and never tries for a horse either. Nor does he have Marth's potential Binding Shield of godly powers. Maybe because Cecilia and Lilina he can go Tome. Or since he is compared to Hartmut in FE6, despite the fact pretty boy Roy looks nothing like this:

heroeshartmut

he can steal from Zephiel the other weapon Hartmut used and swing around a new Eckesachs variant. Slap Armor on Roy too just because.

I'm feeling a Shanna alt will be coming around the mountain sometime. She did win a triple coin flip.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

14 minutes ago, Mau said:

Same though, I didn't get further than 21 no matter how many times I've counted. So I just went for 27 cause I know it's def more than 17. I guess there's some ice pillars in the background too but it's hard to figure out which are snow effects and which are ice pillars so I didn't even start looking at those ^^; I'm happy they're making this quiz more of a challenge that I'd expected though, I thought it would just be some silly questions like 'which hero uses this unique weapon' or other things that are easy to know/look up.

Also agreed that I don't want the 21st to be the CYL banner cause I've had no time to save orbs at all, especially with all these daily banners having lots of Klein and Jaffar :'( Please let it be a banner I don't care about so I can save orbs for Valentine Hector on the next Legendary Banner, cause I need more DC.

Yeah, I just went with B since the 9 people on Twitter that care about this also said 27 and it's surely more than 17~

Also of the notion that I need upcoming banners to be irrelevant to me, every Orb I'm saving up from this point on is for the Halloween Lolis, if they give Marth or Celica, I'm gonna crack OTL

Oh gods I forgot about Halloween! D: Well shit, the chance that I need all the new Halloween cuties is huge so that is definitely a problem too, oh man. I'm glad I at least got Nowi from a legendary banner so I don't have to retry for her.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Or alternatively, use your CYL freebie on Hector #4 as there's only a 99.9% chance that one will also have Distant Counter.

I actually think this Hector would be the one Hector without DC. They’ll probably give it to whatever his weapon is, since having potential free DC in your CYL pick seems a bit too generous.

would also make CYL Hector more special if he had a DC weapon, so you can actually run things like Steady Breath in the A slot. 

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I actually think this Hector would be the one Hector without DC. They’ll probably give it to whatever his weapon is, since having potential free DC in your CYL pick seems a bit too generous.

would also make CYL Hector more special if he had a DC weapon, so you can actually run things like Steady Breath in the A slot. 

Perhaps. I was just making a joke about how apparently Hector is the only one allowed to have Distant Counter in his base skill kit.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Instead, we will get Hector with a blue tome "Lightning Armads" that uses the Thunder animation but is otherwise just another Armads, and he will have Close Counter as his A skill.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Roy is kinda boring in canonical weapon ideas

Does it have to be canon? I want to see Roy and Lilina with Breath Weapons, basically more dragons in general.

Ninian could not handle Armads and Durandal at the same time, so she died.

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Instead, we will get Hector with a blue tome "Lightning Armads" that uses the Thunder animation but is otherwise just another Armads, and he will have Close Counter as his A skill.

Hector can finally be free from being constantly abused by his daughter... although I guess maybe that is why LA!Lilina is green.

35 minutes ago, Mau said:

Oh gods I forgot about Halloween! D: Well shit, the chance that I need all the new Halloween cuties is huge so that is definitely a problem too, oh man. I'm glad I at least got Nowi from a legendary banner so I don't have to retry for her.

Praying they throw a couple in another Legendary banner even though I literally never get them from those >_>

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Perhaps. I was just making a joke about how apparently Hector is the only one allowed to have Distant Counter in his base skill kit.

It wouldn’t surprise me if CYL!Hector keeps DC for his A slot to continue the meme. 

On the note of Halloween, I kinda wonder if we're gonna get Nohrian Festival of Bonds, featuring at least two units who wore Halloween costumes from the still Japanese exclusive Nohrian Festival of Bonds... and then we'll get a Voting Gauntlet, Battle of the Bonds or something cheesy, pitting the Hoshidan and Nohrian seasonal banners against each other.

...oh, I guess Brave Hector will be a thing to soon? Hector, Vector, Lector, and now... Bector.

41 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

At this point, does anyone expect anything less than a fourth Hector with a variation of Armads and DC? Hector Emblem will be a thing of beauty.

I’m hoping that he brings a sword or a lance. Heck, even a dagger or bow would do since those have color variants now. 

37 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I’m hoping that he brings a sword or a lance. Heck, even a dagger or bow would do since those have color variants now. 

He will be a green dagger unit. Who throws Armads at his opponents.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

On the note of Halloween, I kinda wonder if we're gonna get Nohrian Festival of Bonds, featuring at least two units who wore Halloween costumes from the still Japanese exclusive Nohrian Festival of Bonds... and then we'll get a Voting Gauntlet, Battle of the Bonds or something cheesy, pitting the Hoshidan and Nohrian seasonal banners against each other.

...oh, I guess Brave Hector will be a thing to soon? Hector, Vector, Lector, and now... Bector.

Alternatively- Brector. Or if he can be a good wall, Bricktor

@Tybrosion i know, it just led me to a thought i’ve been having ever since we got Lector

@Ice Dragon green dagger Armads with the Rogue Dagger effect and Close Counter. That’s gonna be fun with. Actually Armoured daggers would be interesting with CC plus Wary Fighter- can’t be one-shot and the next turn enemies are debuffed and susceptible to more damage.

wonder who red dagger will be? Theh must have something against reds since we still don’t have a red bow lol

You think Brave Hector will be the badass beard in Binding Blade? Anyway, I'm more crazy in what they're going to do with Brave Veronica, and I'm also going crazy because I want to 'em Brave Heroes already T_T

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Or alternatively, use your CYL freebie on Hector #4 as there's only a 99.9% chance that one will also have Distant Counter.

Ew. I wasn’t going to pull on CYL anyway, so the freebie will go to Celica or Veronica, depending on what they do with and to Celica. Or Marth, if he is unexpectedly the fifth. Marth > anyone.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You want to deck out a Sheena that badly? 

Sheena and Gwendy. I was originally pulling for Grima for the latter, but got no Grimas. In the process, I got a good Sheena, so I decided to deck out her as well.

I wonder if Meg has any chance to make it into the game. Can the status of a literal punchline character and a contender to the worst unit in the series meme her onto the roster? She’s our only canonical potential female sword knight!

With her, I’d be able to complete my armoured girls team of Gwendy, Effie, and Sheena. Hush, Amelia, you’ve missed your train. Should’ve taken up a sword, you blonde Nino.

39 minutes ago, Midnox said:

You think Brave Hector will be the badass beard in Binding Blade? Anyway, I'm more crazy in what they're going to do with Brave Veronica, and I'm also going crazy because I want to 'em Brave Heroes already T_T

People voted for beardless Hector so there'd be a pretty big uproar if we got anything else. If it was obvious that it was a fake beard then maybe they could get away with it. Actually, have the best of both worlds by giving everyone a Fake Beard accessory.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Having another fully Nohr themed banner after the summer one would be pretty egregious (since we all know they go all out with Nohr units). Although not that bad if it features someone other than the Nohr royals.

That actually made me realize: if they made a Hoshidan Summer versus Nohrian Summer VG, there'd be only a single Hoshidan in the running and Xander would be featured on both sides. Not very effective as a Fates gauntlet as far as I am concerned.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

People voted for beardless Hector so there'd be a pretty big uproar if we got anything else. If it was obvious that it was a fake beard then maybe they could get away with it. Actually, have the best of both worlds by giving everyone a Fake Beard accessory.

oh yeah, bearded Hector was an option on  CYL XD. Still, could make him the bearded, or make him wear his brother's gear or something

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ew. I wasn’t going to pull on CYL anyway, so the freebie will go to Celica or Veronica, depending on what they do with and to Celica. Or Marth, if he is unexpectedly the fifth. Marth > anyone.

It was just a suggestion, given that you seem kinda desperate for Distant Counter.

Assuming we even get a freebie again, mine is going to Hector regardless of how each of the four look since he's an actual favorite of mine and the only one worth a damn to me. I'm not spending it on a character I halfway hate (Celica), while Ephraim and Veronica can both burn for all I care.

My FTP choice will likely be Hector as well. Got to go with favorites. I didn't pull any of the CYL heroes on their original banner. Brave Roy, Ike and my 2nd Lyn all came way later by chance on legendary banners and I still don't have Brave Lucina to this day.

That being said, I still don't have OG Ephraim and I can live without Celica or Veronica. But I need Hector, period. I'll probably just run my course on the banner though, see what I get and summon whoever I don't. If I land a Hector with orbs, I'll use the free pull on Ephraim and vice versa.

Assuming we'll even get to pick a free unit again, which I'm not sure we'll even be doing. I'm really on the fence about that, actually.

29 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Having another fully Nohr themed banner after the summer one would be pretty egregious (since we all know they go all out with Nohr units). Although not that bad if it features someone other than the Nohr royals.

That actually made me realize: if they made a Hoshidan Summer versus Nohrian Summer VG, there'd be only a single Hoshidan in the running and Xander would be featured on both sides. Not very effective as a Fates gauntlet as far as I am concerned.

Oboro, Setsuna, and Subaki were all dressed for the Nohrian Festival of Bonds, so fortunately if they just borrowed from it we aren't completely stuck with yet another Camilla and Xander alt.

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Alternatively- Brector. Or if he can be a good wall, Bricktor.

If we could get Hector as part of a seasonal banner that starts with R, we could also get Rekt-or!

Ah... this somehow made me think of the newest Awkward Zombie... how awkward...