Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Is it going to be some godlike Innes Summer Axe +SPD Cherche with Swift Sparrow build?

Sadly I never pulled flying Innes, but I did start to sacrifice units from his banner:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/81248-bound-hero-battle-into-the-ground-corrin-and-azura/&do=findComment&comment=5287483

Cherche got a nice set to boost her SPD, but I didn't have fodder for goofy skills and I didn't change her nature. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So apparently Nintendo never registered I answered yesterday's question, despite me being logged in at the time. Now I am getting less orbs out of the deal, which honestly ticks me off. Hope this doesn't happen again.

20 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow, it seems that a lot lf people (like a 15%) is choosing the wrong answer today (the lime green stone, which is Tiki’s Breath of Fog, not Great Flame)

Today's question wouldn't be a good one for red-green colourblind people.

6 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Anyone find it odd that despite Kaze being in the summoning pool he isn’t to be seen in the wild? Trust me, even in the Tempest Trials he’s awol.

Seems to be the same thing that happened with Alondite back when Zelgius was first released where Alondite was marked as a limited-only skill and therefore was ineligible for use in randomly generated content. It looks like Kaze still has the limited-only flag on him.

So, looking for Xander/Micaiah, I’ve gotten Leif, Gray and Lute (full pull in the one with gray, 4% I think). I think my game doesn’t know what a focus unit is xD

Well, I can consider the banner ended anyway

Edited by Javi Blizz

5 hours ago, Junkhead said:

My team is too aesthetic

They look pretty cool. Also respect to use that beautiful Bell instead of Meta Fighter. How many merges did you get for Libra so far? 

59 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Only villains do this.

Did you win? Myrrh looks like the perfect unit for this (with some healing by Marth). 

7 hours ago, Loki Laufeyson said:

So i did this. I have no regrets

https://imgur.com/a/XcTbfFC

Hey. That's pretty good. Though I'd make a few adjustments. I'd replace Vantage with QR, Threaten Spd with Atk Smoke or a drive/spur and Atk Smoke with Close Def.

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did you win? Myrrh looks like the perfect unit for this (with some healing by Marth). 

Of course I did win, exactly with Myrrh having eaten everyone. And my Marth doesn’t heal, thank you very much. Micaiah is my emergency healing button.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Of course I did win, exactly with Myrrh having eaten everyone. And my Marth doesn’t heal, thank you very much. Micaiah is my emergency healing button.

Ehr, congrats then? I always forget Micaiah got a unique healing skill. 

I don't meet mono-colored teams anymore in arena. 

/edit: While not being a big Tapler/Tap-Battler/tapping Batter, Extra Stage 3 was funny. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

They look pretty cool. Also respect to use that beautiful Bell instead of Meta Fighter. How many merges did you get for Libra so far?

By "Meta Fighter", I take it you mean Wo Gún. If that is the case, I kind of see it that way too.

The bell does indeed look amazing, but the +2 "Stance" effect on everything is also really good. You essentially gain +8 Def/Res with stuff like Distant/Close Def. I even have a set I invented with Darting Stance, which bumps his Spd up to 44. Takes almost 50 Spd to double him, which makes him an effective tank against a lot of things, including speedy Swords.

He's +2 so far. I'd really like to snipe for some more so I can +10 him soon.

Screenshot_2018-08-17-06-14-361.png?widt

If you play your cards right (Atk Smoke), a TA Eirika's Atk drops all the way down to single-digits:

Screenshot_2018-08-17-06-15-441.png?widt

And yes, that's a kill...assuming she could do enough damage to proc Wrath. LOL

Edited by Junkhead

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

By "Meta Fighter", I take it you mean Wo Gún. If that is the case, I kind of see it that way too.

No, I meant Bold Fighter which is currently one of the Arena Meta skills. I'm not much of an armor player myself, but I would have a hard time to choose Bell over Bold. 

The bell does indeed look amazing, but the +2 "Stance" effect on everything is also really good. You essentially gain +8 Def/Res with stuff like Distant/Close Def. I even have a set I invented with Darting Stance, which bumps his Spd up to 44. Takes almost 50 Spd to double him, which makes him an effective tank against a lot of things, including speedy Swords.

Darting Stance is Niche, cool you make it work (poor Eirika). I'd like to use Shigure more with that skill, but he got big competition as a speedy lance in my roster. 

Forgot about the Stance effect on the bell (it's strange such a weapon comes with Bold Fighter), good idea to make Libra an EP unit. 

He's +2 so far. I'd really like to snipe for some more so I can +10 him soon.

Good luck getting more copies! I just finished my first +10 yesterday

Edited by mampfoid

No, I meant Bold Fighter which is currently one of the Arena Meta skills. I'm not much of an armor player myself, but I would have a hard time to choose Bell over Bold. 

Killing Lissa was hard enough for me as it is, but then Libra's just my favourite character. I didn't regret it as much once I saw the end result.

Darting Stance is Niche, cool you make it work (poor Eirika). I'd like to use Shigure more with that skill, but he got big competition as a speedy lance in my roster. 

Forgot about the Stance effect on the bell (it's strange such a weapon comes with Bold Fighter), good idea to make Libra an EP unit. 

I don't see Shigure wanting it at all. If anything, I actually wanted to see what it's worth considering I got a *5 Shigure as a pity breaker. It's not as niché as people might think, and I made a whole post on it on other forums. Basically, it's a lot better on middling-Spd characters (Libra being a good example) and solid defenses. They can make use of it by avoiding doubles, and then mix it up with things like QR to double in return and take minimal damage off of their already-decent defenses. Defensive Spd can be really good because it basically saves up a B-slot for things other than Guard, such as Wrath+QR, QR+Close Def, etc.

I also have a Spd/Def / Fury version which makes him a lot more mixed phase with either double Smokes (Atk & Spd) or Atk Smoke + Close Def:

Screenshot_2018-08-15-21-20-15.png

I just finished my first +10 yesterday

Is there a reason you went with Heavy A-slot? I'm hoping you didn't get shafted like I did when foddering Flashing Blade off of a Mia, only to get a Seal ver. like a month later... that said, there are specific cases it has it's uses. One of those might be slow Blade Tome users that can combine it with Brash Assault > Desperation and pull more consistent oneshots, like Sanaki.

Her Atk without Death Blow doesn't seem almighty, and she seems to really appreciate that when she doesn't have a strong special (combat-wise).

WoM looks like nice and wacky there, though. And all of this said, it's very likely you ought to know these things already. And regardless, it's still better than I can say (highest merge unit is a +7 Henry, so far).

Nicely done.

Killing Lissa was hard enough for me as it is, but then Libra's just my favourite character. I didn't regret it as much once I saw the end result.

I know that feeling, I had to kill my red Tana recently. Better to use skills than to not use their owners though. 

I don't see Shigure wanting it at all. If anything, I actually wanted to see what it's worth considering I got a *5 Shigure as a pity breaker. It's not as niché as people might think, and I made a whole post on it on other forums. Basically, it's a lot better on middling-Spd characters (Libra being a good example) and solid defenses. They can make use of it by avoiding doubles, and then mix it up with things like QR to double in return and take minimal damage off of their already-decent defenses. Defensive Spd can be really good because it basically saves up a B-slot for things other than Guard, such as Wrath+QR, QR+Close Def, etc.

I also have a Spd/Def / Fury version which makes him a lot more mixed phase with either double Smokes (Atk & Spd) or Atk Smoke + Close Def:

Looks solid, I might look out for a candidate for a similar build soon. I want to give my Shigure a new nature, so I could use the old 5* for SI. 

Is there a reason you went with Heavy A-slot? I'm hoping you didn't get shafted like I did when foddering Flashing Blade off of a Mia, only to get a Seal ver. like a month later... that said, there are specific cases it has it's uses. One of those might be slow Blade Tome users that can combine it with Brash Assault > Desperation and pull more consistent oneshots, like Sanaki.

Yeah, there is a reason. My biggest project currently is to clear Infernal maps in One Turn: 

Spoiler

LHB - Robin: Fell Vessel
Discussion Link - Video Link

LHB - Lyn: Lady of the Wind

LHB - Ryoma: Surpreme Samurai

LHB - Hector: Marquess of Ostia

LHB - Lucina: Glorious Archer

GHB - Narcian: Wyvern General

GHB - Robin: Mystery Tactican

GHB - Ursula: Blue Crow

GHB - Michalis: Ambitious King

GHB - Navarre: Scarlet Sword

GHB - Zephiel: The Liberator

GHB - Xander: Paragon Knight

GHB - Lloyd: White Wolf

GHB - Camus: Sable Knight

GHB - Legion: Masked Maniac

GHB - Clarisse: Sniper in the Dark

GHB - Berkut: Prideful Prince

GHB - Valter: Dark Moonstone

GHB - Arvis: Emperor of Flame

GHB - Oliver: Admirer of Beauty

GHB - Lyon: Shadow Prince

GHB - Takumi: Empty Vessel

GHB - Saias: Bishop of Flame

GHB - Kana: Dragon Spawn

GHB - Julius: Scion of Darkness

GHB - Linus: Mad Dog

GHB - Walhart: The Conqueror

BHB - Alm & Celica
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Cecilia & Lilina
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ephraim & Eirika
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Ninian & Hawkeye
Waiting for Rerun

BHB - Minerva & Maria

BHB - Takumi & Hinoka

BHB - Amelia & Tana

BHB - Raven & Lucius

BHB - Corrin & Azura

BHB - Chrom & Lissa

BHB - Tiki & Nowi

BHB - Seliph & Julia

BHB - Matthew & Hector
Discussion Link - Video Link, Alternate Video Link

BHB - Leo & Elise

I finished all GHBs and LHBs so far, missing only some of the older BHBs. Heavy Blade seal is usually occupied by other Galeforce users (Cordelia i.e.), so I was waiting for a long time to give Cherche HB on A. In Arena she procs GF after the first fight with Brave+/HB/QP which is really helpful and satisfying. 

Her Atk without Death Blow doesn't seem almighty, and she seems to really appreciate that when she doesn't have a strong special (combat-wise).

With an ATK tactic buff from Cordelia it gets high enough to kill most blues and a lot of other units in arena. Sure it's far from being the most efficient build, but I'm playing the game for fun. ;-) 

WoM looks like nice and wacky there, though. And all of this said, it's very likely you ought to know these things already. And regardless, it's still better than I can say (highest merge unit is a +7 Henry, so far).

Nicely done.

She got WoM for One Turn clears mostly, but it helps also in Arena. Roy and Cordelia are both Desperation users, therefore it procs often enough. Good for Defense wins btw. Before that she was running QR or Axe Breaker. 

Thanks! Good luck getting your cool guy(s) done soon! 

Edited by mampfoid

6 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Hey. That's pretty good. Though I'd make a few adjustments. I'd replace Vantage with QR, Threaten Spd with Atk Smoke or a drive/spur and Atk Smoke with Close Def.

Hes got qr2  he can run his Goad when im doing horse teams, and if i get another Kaze, mayhaps he gets atk smoke  i could run the close def seal on him  (i hate how expensive qr3 is)

8 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow, it seems that a lot lf people (like a 15%) is choosing the wrong answer today (the lime green stone, which is Tiki’s Breath of Fog, not Great Flame)

Well la tee freaking da. Arent we little sir smarty pants. Some of us can't remember exactly which stones are specific colors. Or, answered the question right before bed without wanting to boot up their game. You really shouldn't be all like that if people get a wrong answer. :dry:

8 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Today's question wouldn't be a good one for red-green colourblind people.

^This.

8 minutes ago, Loki Laufeyson said:

Well la tee freaking da. Arent we little sir smarty pants. Some of us can't remember exactly which stones are specific colors. Or, answered the question right before bed without wanting to boot up their game. You really shouldn't be all like that if people get a wrong answer. :dry:

^And this.

The apparently correct stone looks more blue to me than green, so I figured a green dragon like Myrrh wouldn't have that one. And I thought I was remembering correctly too. And I'm not even colorblind.

So yeah, how about we not judge?

9 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm legitimately confused as to how so many people are getting it wrong, it's literally Google-able~

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So yeah, how about we not judge?

I understand people confusing Breath of Fog with Great Flame, so yeah sure. That 5% who picked Summer’s Breath however have no excuse, especially since Beachside Scion Tiki was only released last month.

The other reason is that there's no incentive to vote correctly, and a significant minority will just treat it as a daily chore to tick off. The population as a whole will ensure the right answer is picked, so the full rewards will be obtained regardless.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I understand people confusing Breath of Fog with Great Flame, so yeah sure. That 5% who picked Summer’s Breath however have no excuse, especially since Beachside Scion Tiki was only released last month.

Yeah, I can only wonder why anyone picked Summer's Breath.

10 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The other reason is that there's no incentive to vote correctly, and a significant minority will just treat it as a daily chore to tick off.

*emphasis mine*

If there were an incentive to vote correctly (ergo, making this a bona fide quiz that takes in account right and wrong answers), it'll be a different story.

While I want it to be the next banner, the game probably needs one more chapter if they want to integrate Brave Veronica into the plot. I'm thinking they'll resolve the traitor issue and reach the Rite of Flames area next. Then again, they could already a few steps away.

Normal/seasonal banners have the trailer with a day in between it and when the banner drops so even if the banner on the 21st is the Braves I don't expect a trailer until tomorrow or Sunday.  I think because the coming banner comes with a GHB it won't be CYL 2.  I think September is when CYL 2 will come.

Edited by EricaofRenais