Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

While I want it to be the next banner, the game probably needs one more chapter if they want to integrate Brave Veronica into the plot. I'm thinking they'll resolve the traitor issue and reach the Rite of Flames area next. Then again, they could already a few steps away.

Do they ever integrate any new Heroes into the plot? Aside from Xander being Veronica's "bodyguard", no one every really interacts with the story. The Askrs say something among themselves and the enemies talk to each other, but they never really have conversations with their opponents so I don't think Brave Veronica will have any issues with fitting into the story.

As far as her line of dialogue goes, she will probably just mention about how she was pulled from some alternate realm where she was possibly good. Or she will be like the Grimas and other villains and still be evil but we summoned her so she fights for us because that's how this game works.

Watch it be a fallen Celica paired up with Veronica and Ephraim paired up with Hector.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

On Reddit there is a post claiming to have datamined info about the next LHB map:

Spoiler

Rerun of F!Grimas map with a new difficulty, higher than infernal. Reward Golden Swim Googles:

No idea if it's legit. 

I'd prefer Infernal difficulty for TTs, not an even higher difficulty for LHB/GHB/BHB maps (first). 

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

On Reddit there is a post claiming to have datamined info about the next LHB map:

Reveal hidden contents

Rerun of F!Grimas map with a new difficulty, higher than infernal. Reward Golden Swim Googles:

No idea if it's legit. 

I'd prefer Infernal difficulty for TTs, not an even higher difficulty for LHB/GHB/BHB maps (first). 

Please no, I'd rather LHB maps for older legendary heroes.

Or at least have them as available all year like GHB reruns. Then I can have fun with theme teams.

As long as there is a new LHB with the orb rewards I don't have any problems with them adding a higher difficulty it seems fair.  It would be nice if they do maps for the first 4 legendary heroes since if I remember right F!Grima was the first to have a LHB.

I wonder if this is happening because the next legendary hero won’t have their own LHB. Will that mean Hrid is likely seeing as his siblings haven’t had their own? :o

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I wonder if this is happening because the next legendary hero won’t have their own LHB. Will that mean Hrid is likely seeing as his siblings haven’t had their own? :o

You've got a point there... though they might just be starting to rerun the ones they've already done and give Legendary Hero of August a battle alongside this one.

Speaking of this upcoming one:

Spoiler

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GRIMA

I BARELY CLEARED THE INFERNAL WITH THE HELP OF YOUTUBE

WHY DID THEY MAKE A HARDER VERSION

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, what about LHBs for Fjorm, Gunnthra, RD Ike, and Ephraim?

Also, this. Seriously I'd like to see some of these. Especially for Gunnthra, since I don't think we've ever been able to face her as an enemy outside of Grand Conquests and Voting Gauntlets. It'd be nice to see what they could do with a map specifically made for Gunnthra... Probably every enemy having a Chill and/or Ploy skill.

Just checked the total max units number for TT & GHB.

Narcian, Navarre, & F!Robin are the 2nd highest. Very curious when they'll get their 8th copy.

Edited by Zangetsu

Hi, i have questions before downloading the game.

1- is the game in a good place for begnners right now? Can i start without being too far behind?

2- can the game be played normally without microtransactions to be good/fun? This is a dealbreaker for me if not.

3- is the game too time consuming? The kind that asks you to come back every 3-5 hours to do something or another? 

34 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

1- is the game in a good place for begnners right now? Can i start without being too far behind?

2- can the game be played normally without microtransactions to be good/fun? This is a dealbreaker for me if not.

3- is the game too time consuming? The kind that asks you to come back every 3-5 hours to do something or another? 

1. Depends on what you're playing for, I guess~ If it's the story mode, you can probably get to the most current chapter in a day or 2 depending on how much you play~ If it's for Arena Play, it'll take you a while to grind up a good solid team and learn all the mechanics but I wouldn't say it's too late~

2. I think so. Granted, I'm someone who pretty regularly purchases Orbs for Special Hero Banners but they're not mandatory to enjoy the game. Even whether or not you want to pull for a Banner depends on if you like the character or not. And you can earn Orbs to pull for Heroes without paying, they're just limited.

3. Again, it depends what you're doing. The game runs on Stamina and you use a certain number of Stamina points every time you play a map, so when you run out, you either have to wait a few hours until they naturally replenish before you can do something else, or use Stamina potions to restore it to full on the spot (you can earn them by beating certain daily quests). Otherwise, I'd say no, you can pretty much play at your own pace, whether it's grinding up units or whatever else you want to do. 

That's just my thoughts, someone else may also provide some better insight, though~ :3

Edited by Landmaster

7 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Please no, I'd rather LHB maps for older legendary heroes.

Or at least have them as available all year like GHB reruns. Then I can have fun with theme teams.

Exactly this. Plus why don't they make Infernal difficulty available first in modes missing infernal before raising the bar only where it's already high? 

I would very much appreciate infernal difficulty for TTs. 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Hide contents

No idea if it's legit. 

Oh boy, if that's legit I don't think my Eirika will be able to solo that thing. Doesn't mean that I won't try but it scares me.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Oh boy, if that's legit I don't think my Eirika will be able to solo that thing. Doesn't mean that I won't try but it scares me.

I know what but you mean. I don't know if I could clear such thing in one turn, stats are already bloated in Infernal. 

Infernal+ is stupid, especially if the only way they can crank up the difficulty is bloated stats and asshole reinforcements.

EDIT: also the new quiz question is tricky and I like it.

In B support, the couple trains with iron weapons. C is correct.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Infernal+ is stupid, especially if the only way they can crank up the difficulty is bloated stats and asshole reinforcements.

They could also give the enemies Sacred Seals. I don't think they've ever done that before, and that kinda bugs me.

10 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

They could also give the enemies Sacred Seals. I don't think they've ever done that before, and that kinda bugs me.

They have, actually. Or was Veronica the only occasion?

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Plenty of the Grandmaster Tactics Drills have Sacred Seals (and ones that we can actually use unlike Embla's Ward and Muspellflame) on enemies too.

Edited by Tybrosion

This question... I can't take anything seriously that uses mosaic censorship...

None of the above, Answer D: Handholding.

30 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only occasion I can think of (besides Developer challenges or similar) where the enemy uses a Sacred Seal is in the Sacred Forge unlock map, as well as a few of the Grandmaster challenges which I only count because they're still Sacred Seals no matter how they're used.

Edited by Xenomata

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Gah. I was caught up in TT grinding all week I forgot all about Rival Domains..

At least I remembered with 2 mins left and got the orb. RIP the other rewards like the Divine Dew though...

You had me worried then, because I used to do them last minute... then I remembered I was desperately mining orbs and it was horse week so I must've got it in early xD

Tbh, the dew is the only other reward that's really amazing. The feathers aren't much and unless you don't use the Training Tower, the badges are meh. The orb is the best prize, for me, still.

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

You had me worried then, because I used to do them last minute... then I remembered I was desperately mining orbs and it was horse week so I must've got it in early xD

Tbh, the dew is the only other reward that's really amazing. The feathers aren't much and unless you don't use the Training Tower, the badges are meh. The orb is the best prize, for me, still.

Yeah at least I got the most important one!

feathers would be nice since I was running out, and Divine Dew is rare, but orbs are the best prize for f2p players XD

Also hmm random thought, I wonder how good a Gravity Dagger would be? (Chain Dagger/Shuriken?) Would be interesting to have a physical version of Gravity.

4 hours ago, RexBolt said:

1. You can immediately start with the story chapters on easy difficulty and once you've done all those you'll have loads of orbs to summon for some good units. You get one orb for each finished story chapter and all chapters have three difficulties too which each also give one orb. At the start of the game you can choose one 5* Brave Hero and while going through the chapters you gain two other free 5* heroes and all of those three are great units, so you already have a good team to start with. Most events can be done with standard units without Skill Inheritance too. Even Arena is something you can already start with, you'll just end up in the lower tiers first before you get really good units and teams, which is no disaster. The only thing that might take quite a while is for you to get good enough to be in the higher tiers, if you care about such things.

2. Definitely, loads of people play without paying. The only thing most people pay for is more orbs so they have more chance to summon their favourite hero. But you get plenty of orbs for free with log-in bonuses and events (about at least 2 to 5 on a daily basis). You also get one free summon each time a new summoning banner is released, and I've gotten a few 5* heroes just from these free summons. I've paid for orbs a few times but they've never gained me anything so I personally wouldn't even recommend buying them, just play for free so you won't regret any purchases :P I've gotten most of the units I care about with my free orbs. I still miss a few favs but it really all comes down to luck and my luck is simply terrible :P

3. I don't think it's too time consuming, I mostly only play while sitting on the train to work. Like Landmaster said, the only thing you might have to wait for at the start is for stamina to replenish, especially if you rush through the story chapters. But you can get quite a lot of stamina potions for free so you can also just immediately replenish them using those. Other things you might come back for regurlarly is some events, e.g. for the Voting Gauntlet you can only battle once every half hour, and with Grand Conquests you also have to wait for Conquest Lances to replenish before you can play again. Doing those battles all day long is completely optional though, I myself don't really bother with them, I just do a few battles whenever I have time to play on a day. The only thing I would recommend doing regurlarly is log in on the game every day, cause almost every daily log-in gives you 1-3 free orbs.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah at least I got the most important one!

feathers would be nice since I was running out, and Divine Dew is rare, but orbs are the best prize for f2p players XD

Also hmm random thought, I wonder how good a Gravity Dagger would be? (Chain Dagger/Shuriken?) Would be interesting to have a physical version of Gravity.

It could be interesting to see. We have a staff and a tome, why not a dagger?

I suppose it wouldn't be as good as the staff, though, which can do multiple people at once.