Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Hide contents

All training maps use the original NES FE theme. Maybe if/when they get to making Pantsless Marth, his map will also feature the theme. Maybe.

I even went to check the map myself and it didn't sound like it to me but I'm probably just deaf~

Also yes for Pantsless Marth, I'm waiting~

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

This is a very interesting day.

In that it's the first time you could get 7 orbs at the same time as presents. It's possible to get 2 from Feh's summer, 3 from the Special banner, 1 from the TT and 1 from the usual Sunday present.

I got them and am up to 117 Orbs, I don't think I've ever had that many~ I'm trying to hard to save for the Halloween Lolis, or at least have enough so the new Banners don't leave me high and dry by then~

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So I think Nintendo wont give us trailers at weekends, that is why I have a feeling we get it tomorrow morning (european time here). If I see no trailer tomorrow, they orobably skip it this time.

27 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I got them and am up to 117 Orbs, I don't think I've ever had that many~ I'm trying to hard to save for the Halloween Lolis, or at least have enough so the new Banners don't leave me high and dry by then~

Best I got was 272 last year in July.

It took the best part of a month and a half back then.

I could probably do it easily again if I just didn't try for a few banners Which might actually happen depending on how the next and the Legendary banners look.

46 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I upgraded my Oboro to give Lephraim the Heavy Spear+... Turns out I give it to the wrong Ephraim, I am salty. 

I try to give units I have multiple copies of different colored Hearts in the Favorites Menu to keep me from confusing them but that still sucks >_>

23 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Best I got was 272 last year in July.

It took the best part of a month and a half back then.

I could probably do it easily again if I just didn't try for a few banners Which might actually happen depending on how the next and the Legendary banners look.

Same, it's like there's always one character I want that ruins me and I struggle between wanting certain Legendary Heroes or not wanting them so I don't whale out on them, SIGH

I can get a lot of orbs at any one time depending upon the banners and my luck on them. 

However, the luck can swing so I'm currently stuck going randomly between 0 - 13 while I try for Xander, this time round. If there's a legendary hero I want, then I'm gonna have to wait until next time to get them, because I want this dang Xander!

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Looks like CYL2 is indeed next banner, and we get a feh channel tomorrow right before it instead of a trailer tonight.

Or the banner on the 21st is something else and they're just announcing the date for CYL 2 for September or something.

But nah you're totally right. Looks like we're getting CYL 2.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

This is really confusing. I thought the GHB happening pretty much disconfirmed this, but since it’s coinciding I’m just lost for words. I really hope they don’t put a brave hero in there.

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

This is really confusing. I thought the GHB happening pretty much disconfirmed this, but since it’s coinciding I’m just lost for words. I really hope they don’t put a brave hero in there.

It'll be Brave Marth getting similar treatment to Groom Marth.

I really wonder what the reaction to that would be if it actually happened.

I really hope Hector is good and that I am able to get him for free.  At least this gives me something to get me through tomorrow now, I have the feeling I am going to need anything I can to get me through it.  The GHB had better be regular Veronica or Bruno because if they have a brave be the GHB that means they won't do a free choice and I really want to be able to choose who I get.

I'm kind of happy that the next banner is CYL2, because I don't have any interest and now I can go back to the dancer banner without any guilt.

But that GHB ... fuck, if they really give us another free Marth that can't get easy merges or access to natures ...

When people wanted Marth alts, I don't imagine this was how they wanted it to happen.

I'm actually a bit less excited tonight with this news, just since a new trailer was going to be a surprise with what we'd get, but for CYL we already know what to expect.

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm actually a bit less excited tonight with this news, just since a new trailer was going to be a surprise with what we'd get, but for CYL we already know what to expect.

I'm actually pissed off by this news, partly because I hate when they reveal banners mere hours before they go live and the other part because I was looking forward to seeing what new heroes we'd get. I couldn't care less about CYL2 aside from Hector, though I suppose that means I can focus entirely on Festival in Hoshido if nothing else.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm actually pissed off by this news, partly because I hate when they reveal banners mere hours before they go live and the other part because I was looking forward to seeing what new heroes we'd get. I couldn't care less about CYL2 aside from Hector, though I suppose that means I can focus entirely on Festival in Hoshido if nothing else.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in any of the winners either, besides grabbing Veronica just because it's a playable Veronica. I was more excited to see new heroes tonight, but we just get teased about something we already knew was coming soon.

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

But that GHB ... fuck, if they really give us another free Marth that can't get easy merges or access to natures ...

When people wanted Marth alts, I don't imagine this was how they wanted it to happen.

Where is anyone getting that Marth is going to be a GHB?

I agree though, I'd like a summonable Marth alt. IS can't possibly think he couldn't ever make any money. He is still really popular.

I also do kinda wish CYL2 had been saved for September. We haven't gotten many actual new heroes lately.

There is a GHB scheduled for around the 29th.

GHBs are usually associated with the currently running banner.

Hence, the concern that the GHB that runs while the second Brave Heroes banner may be related to it. Marth's votes getting split actually did affect him not coming within top two, after all.

EDIT: Hold on, I checked the calendar. The GHB's a lot later than I thought, it's on 9/4.

It's still three days before the next new heroes banner, though. I don't even know anymore.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Grand Hero Battle: Hrid

Because it's still off that Fjorm and Gunnthra are Legendary Heroes. Let's not think too hard about labels.

If we actually get Hrid as a GHB, that would be weird but I do want him playable in some way. It'd be really weird if he's not a legendary hero like his sisters, like what makes them give their allies special stat boosts during certain seasons but not him?

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Grand Hero Battle: Hrid

Because it's still off that Fjorm and Gunnthra are Legendary Heroes. Let's not think too hard about labels.

I could be okay with this, but I'm expecting Hrid to join his sisters in the Legendary Heroes club.

I expect Story!Veronica with a buffed Elivagar to be the Grand Hero Battle, just because now would be a good time to do that since we're already getting a Veronica on the banner so it wouldn't be as out of place as dropping her in with, say, a Binding Blade banner.

Either that or surprise Laevatein/Loki GHB.

Hrid is better off not being a Legendary hero because if he was, it would be unoptimal to run him alongside his sister(s).

Of course, the better solution might be to allow us to give Legendary Heroes a blessing of another type. e.g. give Gunnthra a water blessing so you're not penalised for wanting to run a theme Nifl team.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Very much this. If it indeed is Marth, this feels like they are laughing and insulting Marth fans at any opportunity.