Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

"So far, all the questions have referenced a series from one of the CYL winnes or Achanea, with no mention of Awakening or Fates!"

Next question has nothing to do with any CYL winner besides Veronica (Sharena), Achanea, and also Leo from Fates is in there to.

...also the answer is Arvis...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Assuming the crowd have answered the first 5 questions correctly, it doesn't matter now if 100% of players get the next two questions wrong anyway. :P

EDIT: And looking back, they've confirmed that the first 5 answers were correct, so there's zero risk now of missing out on the 10 orbs.

Edited by Humanoid

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Are you sure? My eyes nearly got a cramp, but I still can't make it out. 

Yeah I'm sure. I figured it out myself the hard way (repeating the video on my phone for like 5 mins until I was sure it was Arvis), but for this response I just slowed down the video and screenshotted about the moment Arvis's hand reached maximum height.

W9uz9P0.png

And a little earlier, showing that by the time Arvis was getting ready to be in his pose completely, Leo and Sharena didn't even have their hands above their shoulders.

iYjO614.png

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Yeah I'm sure. I figured it out myself the hard way (repeating the video on my phone for like 5 mins until I was sure it was Arvis), but for this response I just slowed down the video and screenshotted about the moment Arvis's hand reached maximum height.

W9uz9P0.png

And a little earlier, showing that by the time Arvis was getting ready to be in his pose completely, Leo and Sharena didn't even have their hands above their shoulders.

iYjO614.png

That's nearly sience, thanks! 

@Humanoid But our honor! 

Arvis has no honour anyway. And also no speed, yet somehow he outspeeds Sharena here.

Fake edit: At 31 spd he's faster than I thought, but Sharena has 36 and Leo 27. IS please fix.

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

QR seal Fjorm trivialized this BHB

I wouldn’t exactly say she trivialised it (this would be if she tanked Sothe and not took 31 damage to her 30 remaining HP after his first hit) but she certainly was useful:
Screenshot_20180820-142059.png
I wish I pulled Micaiah as my freebie and not another Nowi but oh well.

Usual flier cheese for the BHB, took the wrong copy of Cordelia even.

Apparently the starting units on RD have been changed to stop the two-turn clears. Bugger. Oh well, I only have about 40 units left to HM cap so it's just a short-term delay.

I'm getting really pissed off with all of my desired units coming out -atk. My free pull Shigure was +spd -atk. Why couldn't you have literally any other bane! (Also glares at HS!Xander.)

So, the BHB. Funnily enough, I cleared it on all three difficulty levels using regular Micaiah, Sothe, Bride Sanaki, and regular Sanaki.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Oh well, I only have about 40 units left to HM cap so it's just a short-term delay.

Comprehensive list of people whose HM I haven’t capped yet:
Screenshot_20180820-132713.jpg
(Celica is at 4,590 now thanks to a tempest run I made with her)

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You can unlife 2 on the first turn with Fjorm. Sothe and the red mage. Sothe is a major headache with his good offense and Peshkatz's buff/debuff

Fjorm doesn’t survive Sothe unless Spd spurs are seriously stacked or the lancer with her Drive Spd is removed. He doubles her and Glimmers her to death.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Fjorm doesn’t survive Sothe unless Spd spurs are seriously stacked or the lancer with her Drive Spd is removed. He doubles her and Glimmers her to death.

Oh yeah. I forgot that I had Tailtiu with Fresh Bouquet :>_<:  

IS is being a pain in the butt. They changed rival domains's unit line-up and formation to stop HM grinding. Why don't you just make it require stamina again or remove HM from the mode entirely. Whatever. I have a friend's summer Corrin with CC. I can do the map on hard. Slightly less HM earned in the same amount of time, but HM nonetheless

Edited by silveraura25

Agh, missed the previous BHB quests. Those are 5 orbs I'm never seeing again. 

Used the favoriting system to sort all the GHB/TT extra copies I've got 74, plus 14 more waiting for me in the GHB Elite quests. That's a lot of room in my barracks just being burned up. I'm quickly running out of optimal nature units to promote. Literally bottom of the barrel with Sully, Selena, and Florina. I haven't worked on any merge projects in the past, but I may start with limited units just to make room. Maybe Masked Marth since he's my highest merge at +3?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

@Zeo 

…But it seems to have been stealth-fixed by the devs, and the strat doesn’t work without tweaking:

Previous week it was intact.

Oh, is that why the RD enemies changed today?  I've been autobattling while charting for HM, and noticed the final layout of the units changed.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, is that why the RD enemies changed today?  I've been autobattling while charting for HM, and noticed the final layout of the units changed.

Yeah.  According to Chaz LLC, the latest strategy is to use a Cordelia with Galeforce, Lunge and Death Blow 3 along with two ranged units with WoM 1-2 with all other skills stripped and the weakest weapon equipped so you can do a straight raid of the base.

Also, @mampfoid, I finally did it!

MZEmD7L.png

54 orbs and counting. I'll have enough for almost 4 full pulls on CYL2. Hopefully that's enough to land at least one of them.

Thinking about it, I had precisely 0 orbs come CYL1. I remember because I was pouring every orb I had into getting Lyn (who I didn't get btw). Karla is amazing and dancing daggers are cool, but nothing is keeping me from my favorites this time. 

Spoiler

No GHB in the datamine. Probably will come with the legendary hero

Also, genealogy banner next. Jamke mug uncovered. Suekane Kumiko

Edit: he's the GHB

Edited by silveraura25