Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now—after getting Her Teachership to +10—I’m back to waiting for the remaining three Marths. Mine is still +7.

im +9 locked

because for some reason my game thought Marth is a villager girl with Firesweep Bow

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hmm 35 wouldn't be so bad. Never thought of that since he comes with Brave+. How would you build him? 

Don't you have all CCs done yet? I can imagine that doing them for each of your accounts could feel tedious. 

Either Wo Dao for a stat/damage boost or Firesweep Sword (-Spd Soleil is waiting to be foddered since Dec. Either Cain for favouritism or Belica if I ever get her)

I like to save my CC orbs when I'm desperate, so I only do them on special occasions. That said it feels a bit silly trying so hard to get Bector where I could get him for free.. but I'm too far down on my pity rate, I need to get a 5 star out of it.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Any thoughts on how you are building him? I love his voice in FEH haha

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Either Wo Dao for a stat/damage boost or Firesweep Sword (-Spd Soleil is waiting to be foddered since Dec. Either Cain for favouritism or Belica if I ever get her)

I like to save my CC orbs when I'm desperate, so I only do them on special occasions. That said it feels a bit silly trying so hard to get Bector where I could get him for free.. but I'm too far down on my pity rate, I need to get a 5 star out of it.

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Any thoughts on how you are building him? I love his voice in FEH haha

I think i'll just go boring ass Killer Galeforce set. Swords are KINDA easy to build alongside Lance since the great weapons are all common as fuck right now

@Vaximillian remember Wo Dao in 2017? :awesome:

ALSO HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZE SIGURD'S JAPANESE VA IS MORIKAWA TOSHIYUKI

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

remember Wo Dao in 2017?

RIP my first Karel who also was Atk/Def. Still no regrets feeding him to Navarre because the Scarlet Sword must have his scarlet sword.

I do want Seth to leave me alone. I don’t need this much Swap, you bloody idiot. And no, I’m not going to support you with Eirika, don’t even bother.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I do want Seth to leave me alone. I don’t need this much Swap, you bloody idiot. And no, I’m not going to support you with Eirika, don’t even bother.

Healers do like his Fortress Def 3 as well.

Lene is who I want to leave me alone. She pity broke me on the Draconic Aura banner and now I have gotten 4 more of her on the Legendary banner.

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Healers do like his Fortress Def 3 as well.

Lene is who I want to leave me alone. She pity broke me on the Draconic Aura banner and now I have gotten 4 more of her on the Legendary banner.

Isn’t it basically Azama who has no Atk to begin with? Then again, Dazzling Pain cares not for your Atk. Hmm.

I’d love to get some Lenes, at least two. One for actual usage as a dancer, and the other as safeguard fodder for Laslow.

Fortress Def is pretty nice on opposite ends of the spectrum. It’s great on units who can spare some of their extremely high attack in exchange for making their bulk even bulkier (for example, Grima, Love Abounds/Legendary Hector, Effie etc), or on units who have very poor attack but can rely on other means for damage and use the defense to help them in a pinch (which would be a good half of the healers). 

I wouldn’t recommend it for units with an attack stat between 40 and 53. 

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

RIP my first Karel who also was Atk/Def. Still no regrets feeding him to Navarre because the Scarlet Sword must have his scarlet sword.

I killed my +def/-hp one (or maybe it was the other way around) to give Hana Wo Dao. He was my free pull from the long hair VG banner last year.

My only regret is now his face is stuck at 0 on my HM list.

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

64 HM for me. I never thought I was going to HM grind… But now every new/unused unit is a potential 5,000 feathers, even the seasonals.

29 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Personally, I still don't regret this one.

8kBiCdh.png?1

Karel, meanwhile, is actually at max due to GHB grinding. Though I still have one around, I did also kill one for his sword (Soleil was the recipient) like you and Vax.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

64 HM for me. I never thought I was going to HM grind… But now every new/unused unit is a potential 5,000 feathers, even the seasonals.

Same. I probably should have kept him and just used feathers on an Athena, but at the time I felt like 20k feathers was worth more to me than "this weird dude with a non-optimal IV that I'll probably never use" (I have not played his game).

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I still don't regret this one.

8kBiCdh.png?1

Karel, meanwhile, is actually at max due to GHB grinding. Though I still have one around, I did also kill one for his sword (Soleil was the recipient) like you and Vax.

I'd like to get cav Eirika sometime, even though I have Leo doing his best at the red blade tome cav role for now. If I did get a new Karel I might build him, since he got his prf now... thought I still probably wouldn't end up using him over other swords I have.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'd like to get cav Eirika sometime, even though I have Leo doing his best at the red blade tome cav role for now.

I don’t have either Eirika or Leo so my red tome cav role is vacant, sadly. Cecilia is my green blade cav and Ursula is my blue blade cav but there is no red blade cav. Which is sad.

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

If I did get a new Karel I might build him, since he got his prf now... thought I still probably wouldn't end up using him over other swords I have.

Take it from me, I never use my Karel (who is even +Atk/-HP) because of all the better options I have like his sis, Ayra, Mia, Hellica, and of course:

Spoiler

R5fOLZu.png?1

*currently has my Summoner Support

That said, I'll at least consider giving Nameless Blade its refine effect at some point. It more than likely won't be the next refine I invest though, as that one will probably go to Cherche or Celica.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t have either Eirika or Leo so my red tome cav role is vacant, sadly. Cecilia is my green blade cav and Ursula is my blue blade cav but there is no red blade cav. Which is sad.

If I hadn't randomly gotten a Leo off one of those daily banners this month (it wasn't even the one he was actually featured on), I'd still be lacking one too. I still want to promote a Cecilia and Ursula sometime, but I've got an blue Olwen and LA Lilina on duty as my other blade cavs for the moment. Maybe I'll try Cecilia and Ursula with their native tomes for variety.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Take it from me, I never use my Karel (who is even +Atk/-HP) because of all the better options I have like his sis, Ayra, Mia, Hellica, and of course:

Reveal hidden contents

R5fOLZu.png?1

*currently has my Summoner Support

That said, I'll at least consider giving Nameless Blade its refine effect at some point. It more than likely won't be the next refine I invest though, as that one will probably go to Cherche or Celica.

Yeah I'm pretty well-stocked on sword units too, so he'd be an AA unit at best. (and Soleil is my +10 red project as well, though stuck at +5 since the game doesn't want to give up more copies) I can't help but build up all the 5* exclusives I get unless their IVs just really suck. It bugs me having incomplete units sitting around. I even spent dew on Eirika last month and promoted a newly-gotten +atk -hp one to replace my ancient 5*+1 +def -atk one(got a -atk and a -spd way, way back during the princess gauntlet banner while trying to get Lucina). I haven't even used her yet nor have a fitting team for her, but I just wanted to build her anyway. Cherche's refine will probably be my next one.

I do have Ursula and Cecilia as my bladetome cavalier mages. That said, the only reason Cecilia even has that bladetome is because I free-pulled 5-star Nino off that Bladetome banner a long, long time ago. (The initial run, not the one-day rerun.)

By the way, is +spd -HP a decent nature for Cecilia if I'm not going to +10 her?

My last Arena Assault run made me realize 3 things important

1: My Green Option is severely lacking, part of this is my Hector being poorly built, but i could do well with mobile tanky Flier, and a fast bruiser ones.

2. Hard Check on Sword is cool because OP sword is weirdly common. I probably should retool Valentine Eliwood into a more defensive build, and just generally build more.

3. Never really used Healers before, but got opportunity to test run new Maribele and Priscilla and holy hell using them is much more fun than i thought and they super carries a round in AA> Should probably build more

Do i care about any of them? Not really. BRB building my 90.000th Sword unit when i dont even use BK and Zelgius in that run. Hey i do improve, i used my Sigurd for once, he could have been +3 but im too lazy to do that very simple task >_>

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

21 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, exactly. Realizing the effect this was having on me was what convinced me to scale back on grinding boring stuff.

I want to enjoy the fun parts of this game, because they're really great. I decided from the start that I could pull that off without spending money, and I've stuck to that. Now, I've realized I can still pull it off without as much tedious time-sinking as I've done in the past.

Yes the game is much more fun when you don't feel forced to play it, in the beginning it really felt forced cause they were much less generous with orbs and of course I was very lacking in units.  Now I mean I have everything I need and much more, so I can skip tedious quests if I choose and its great.  I think the important thing I always keep in mind is games are for entertainment, if it isn't then why play?

18 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

I'm going to admit that I feel like I've been a "victim" of these "traps." I don't like missing out so I feel like I have to play. I'm fully aware that no one is forcing me to play this game but it does feel like a chore to play the game recently because of FOMO.

Currently going through a stressful period in my life so I'd like to ask the frequent visitors of this thread for some advice on managing balance with playing this game. 

Well one thing is to socialize a lot, and have active hobbies.  Also put it in perspective, if you are playing when you don't feel like it, what about all that time and what could you be doing with it?  We aren't immortal, time is limited.  There are books to read, mountains to climb, instruments to learn, sports, a million+ things one can do so why waste time doing something that you are not enjoying and also isn't providing you monetary or some other strong benefit?  

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

2. Hard Check on Sword is cool because OP sword is weirdly common. I probably should retool Valentine Eliwood into a more defensive build, and just generally build more.

Effie with her base kit is a good choice if you see the opponent doesn't have Wings of Mercy anywhere. Lukas is great, too.

Triangle Adept + Heavy Spear (the 3-star one, even) on literally anyone is a great way to tell anyone named Zelgius to go fuck off.

Well, Morgan helped carry me to victory to beat Marth's Hero Battle on Lunatic along with a newly merged Legendary Lyn, recently merged Nowi, (both are +2) and Legendary Marth himself~ That's probably my limit, I doubt I'll get past Infernal~

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Oh hey there @Rezzy, nice seeing ya

Hide contents

XXXJFjv.jpg

Oh, hi, that's me!  I wish our team didn't suck so much right now.  I tried holding some ground, but we're getting smashed right now.  I thought Alfonse would be over extended, but he just keeps plowing into our territory.

I’m on the verge of foddering my −Atk Ayra to my Atk/HP Clair. Convince me to or not to, maybe?

I wish Spd Tactic was in the general pool.
Why are all other tactic skills in the general pool, and Spd Tactic unique to Lyn#5?
Atk Tactic is on THREE units, not counting Valentine’s Lilina, and none of them are 8%. One of them is even 4★, for Naga’s sake!
Res Tactic is on a seal and on two non-seasonal units. Granted, one is limited (Canas) but oh well.
Def Tactic is on a seal and on two units including an 8% (Ike).
Spd Tactic is on a fuck-you.