Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 hours ago, daisy jane said:

my Caeda project is going so much slower. i have 4 4* and 3 3* Caedas. i figure that is gonna take SO MANY feathers, but then i'd reckon at that point she'd be a beast. 

You'll get there eventually. My Caeda is currently sitting at +8, and I'm only striving for feathers (I need 8k more) and one more Caeda (that NEEDS TO BE +atk/-hp; I have one 4* copy which I won't merge...yet) to get her to +10 (my first!).

Edited by Karimlan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, you can play it how ever many times you want to try and improve your score and farm items (ha!). Losing out on a spoonful of HM and SP isn’t a big deal if you like the mode.

Nah, it makes it feel pointless to me as the score isn't important and I have so many items. If I don't get HM, it just feels like I'm wasting time, even if I am enjoying it when I am getting HM and SP.

43 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

You'll get there eventually. My Caeda is currently sitting at +8, and I'm only striving for feathers (I need 8k more) and one more Caeda (that NEEDS TO BE +atk/-hp; I have one 4* copy which I won't merge...yet) to get her to +10 (my first!).

thanks. :)
having a beast Caeda will mollify me to the fact that i didn'tget Hero King Marth or any other cool people from this banner (or other banners lmao)

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, it still doesn’t give rewards after the first go. Just another reason why it’s lame.

Huh. It made sense when it was first introduced, but with all the free grinding modes available, that seems pretty strange now.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh. It made sense when it was first introduced, but with all the free grinding modes available, that seems pretty strange now.

Intsys is slower than Arden at updating existing modes, especially updating them to the better. Why aren’t generic manaketes and dracoknights still not in the training tower after ten months of Book II being a thing?

When both Rival Domains and Grand Conquest wants me to use Armor Emblem, I just press auto-battle. I'll probably miss out on the Divine Dew this week.

Everything else is reasonable.

14 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

When both Rival Domains and Grand Conquest wants me to use Armor Emblem, I just press auto-battle. I'll probably miss out on the Divine Dew this week.

Getting the dew is quite easy. Just get enough bonus kills with armors and conquer one camp

welp
Screenshot_2018-09-03-22-46-08.png

Maybe I should have considered HM grinding before I got rid of the jokers in the two bottom rows…
Well, Corrin is at least supposed to be common. Jakob and Sothe, however, require me to actually pull grey.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

and farm items (ha!).

I keep forgetting to use them, even if fights 5-7 get really hard they don't pop up in my mind. Only afterwards when I got 3 new of those I think: "Ouch, those would have made this or that situation much easier". 

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why aren’t generic manaketes and dracoknights still not in the training tower after ten months of Book II being a thing?

Hmm, never realized this. Perhaps because I don't use the tower much anymore, new units don't come in as fluent as in the past. Will train up two new archers tomorrow though. 

2 hours ago, Garlyle said:

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Getting the dew is quite easy. Just get enough bonus kills with armors and conquer one camp

Alternatively, you could do what I do, which is not field any armors at all and just play the map with regular units. So long as you max out your score in every other area, it's actually unnecessary to get any kills with the bonus type. Just get 20 kills with regular units and capture all the enemy strongholds, and your score will be sufficient to surpass the threshold. I find it much more fun to do that than to mess around with armor units on the RD maps. As for the GC, there are stat boosts for armors, sure, but otherwise there's no reason to field them if you don't want to.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

welp
Screenshot_2018-09-03-22-46-08.png

Maybe I should have considered HM grinding before I got rid of the jokers in the two bottom rows…
Well, Corrin is at least supposed to be common. Jakob and Sothe, however, require me to actually pull grey.

That's pretty impressive! Although I find it kind of surprising that one of the units with 0 HM is a dancer.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

I keep forgetting to use them, even if fights 5-7 get really hard they don't pop up in my mind. Only afterwards when I got 3 new of those I think: "Ouch, those would have made this or that situation much easier".

Same. I would probably remember more often in regular arena. But in assault being able to build a counter team makes the items less useful for me. To the point where if my counter team is not working like I thought it would I forget that I have said items.

And uggh. I think I will just let that lost orb in GC elude me. I should have enough lances left, but the only area not knocked out is one of the ones with extra camps. I absolutely hate those ones since it makes it that much harder to get the full score. Even regular Infernal I can fail to damage the fort/take all camps on those ones. They should be worth extra points since they have extra camps(or make full camp score just requiring to take one camp).  I suppose not all such maps are truly harder, but this one has my forces having to spread to all corners with lots of space between camps. I am not even sure horses would like this one.

New trailer drops tomorrow/to day. Here are my predictions based on the GHB datamine

Spoiler

Dew

Edain

Lewyn

Fuck me if Lex since I blew 500+ orbs on the legendary banner. At least I got a lot of great stuff

24 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

New trailer drops tomorrow/to day. Here are my predictions based on the GHB datamine

Reveal hidden contents

Dew

Edain

Lewyn

Fuck me if Lex since I blew 500+ orbs on the legendary banner. At least I got a lot of great stuff

The new banner is on Friday. I wouldn't expect a trailer until at least the Tuesday/Wednesday shift.

My Kaze's getting close to completion!

gvEWW1f.png

Three more merges left! Though sadly, I'm now out of spare Kazes, so I have to go into the colorless pool some more. DX +Res, -Def is the base though, and that works well! Yay for a Res tank and ploy guy! :D Kaze's just so awesome too. <3

Regarding next banner based on the GHB I want one character to appear.

Spoiler

I want Ethlyn for the next banner. I mean how can they not get her into FEH D=. 

Spoiler

I mean she is Leifs Mother AND Sigurds Sister. Important enough to get her place.

If not, well I would be slightly disappointed. At least it would be easier to save more orbs.

Edited by Stroud

56 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

26 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Regarding next banner based on the GHB I want one character to appear.

Jamke was already officially announced half a day ago:

Assuming Genealogy Gen 1 is the next banner, I can't say I'd be too interested, the result of never having played the game. Not to say I'm not open to the cast, I am, which is better than my disliked characters are, and likely better than my post-Awakening pessimistic neutrality.

Midir would possibly be the best of way of rallying my soul to the occasion, and yet he would be not so much because I like him, and more because he'd be the first canonical Bow Cavalry to be included. I can't get over my distaste for Brave Lyn, Valentines Roy, and whoever else that is an alt that is Bow Cav being the only ones that are in FEH so far. He isn't what I dislike, and would just so happen to fill a niche that otherwise can only be accomplished through using disliked things. I'd use him, and even if Astrid and Rath came later, I'd still keep using him or would if I just so happened to summoned him after the prior two were released. But true love is based upon admiring the innate value of something, not admiring it for being not what one despises.

No offense to Lyn or Roy or whoever else fans by the way! I do however feel, however wrong it may be, that Brave Lyn having monopoly/near-monopoly on Bow Cavs in the absence of non-Seasonal Bow Cavs available for summoning, is a way of keeping Lyn unusually special.

Also *waves a Festal back and forth vigorously* No alts no alts no alts no alts no alts no alts no alts no alts! Hama hama hama hama hama mahama hamaon mahamaon JUDGEMENT LIGHT! 

Even if they were "reasonable" ones, like Staff Deidre or Sword Cav Lachesis, they'd still be a major downer.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

My Kaze's getting close to completion!

gvEWW1f.png

Three more merges left! Though sadly, I'm now out of spare Kazes, so I have to go into the colorless pool some more. DX +Res, -Def is the base though, and that works well! Yay for a Res tank and ploy guy! :D Kaze's just so awesome too. <3

I am really jealous of all those merges:P  My Kaze is stuck with neutral nature and at +2 since I have only gotten the free ones:(