Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I'm quitting FEH, though not by choice. A good friend of mine passed away yesterday and I'm selling off my accounts to try and raise money for his funeral. This isn't a solicitation, just a notice. I'll still lurk because I like Heroes' art, but I will not be playing.

Man that is sad.  I hope you are able to get good money for your accounts since you are selling them to help someone else.  

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I'm quitting FEH, though not by choice. A good friend of mine passed away yesterday and I'm selling off my accounts to try and raise money for his funeral. This isn't a solicitation, just a notice. I'll still lurk because I like Heroes' art, but I will not be playing.

Ohh, I'm very sorry for your loss. Hope to see you around here. 

My condolences.

Sorry to hear that. Hard to know what to say at times like this, and this is quite an unusual sacrifice to make. Hope it will help you achieve your goal.

50 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Sorry to hear that. Hard to know what to say at times like this, and this is quite an unusual sacrifice to make. Hope it will help you achieve your goal.

It's also because I realise that I've spent TOO much time with my face in my phone instead of paying attention to those around me. Thank you, all, it really does help me when I see this.

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you and your friend's family the best.

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Wow, that's really sad to hear. That's nice of you helping out for his funeral. I hope he's resting peacefully.

6 hours ago, silverserpent said:

i am really really sorry to hear about this. I hope you're able to get enough funds to do so. 

to think I was gonna be all "i'm quitting FEH because I'm not getting the units i wanted." (also, I don't have the money to buy orbs, and i really think i'm at the point of that's what i have to do to benefit from this game). a little perspective. :)

7 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Sorry for your loss, condolences to you and his family

10 hours ago, silverserpent said:

My condolences, may God lead him to the Light and bring relief to his family and you. Hoping you the best on your quest!

11 hours ago, silverserpent said:

My condolences to you as well. It's a sad reality that we miss a lot due to technological advances and those nifty little devices we hold in our hands, but it's reality indeed. My prayers go out to you and I hope all goes well with the funeral.

12 hours ago, silverserpent said:

To call this unfortunate would mean to admit that one’s heart is made of stone. My most sincere condolences to you and your friend’s family.

17 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I'm very sorry to hear that. My aunt recently passed away so I can understand the feeling. I don't know what's going on but I've been hearing a lot people passing away the last month.

OH MY GOD MICAIAH LEAVE ME ALONE! We had our moment. You reached +10, now stop appearing.

I just pulled my 18th Micaiah as yet another pity breaker while looking for Quan. I would rather have literally any other 5* blue unit than her.

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

OH MY GOD MICAIAH LEAVE ME ALONE! We had our moment. You reached +10, now stop appearing.

I just pulled my 18th Micaiah as yet another pity breaker while looking for Quan. I would rather have literally any other 5* blue unit than her.

But she is good Distant Def and Drive Atk fodder.

I did it! I rammed both Meisterschwert and Dire Thunder up Surtr's Lunatic filthy anus. Powerful my ass. Fjorm is right, that disgusting piece of burnt trash is pathetic and weak.

Spoiler

pX9IFKc.png

spkg4l2.png

Edited by XRay

Something tells me IS might want the most popular characters in CYL2 be put into the game before CYL3. That way the characters might not lose popularity if they're yet to be added into the game at the time of the third CYL and IS can profit from their popularity

Excluding beast units, which may or may not come in version 3.0, we could have a farfetched 2, echoes. Maybe even fe6, but I can imagine it getting the Thracian treatment, tho I want Echidna to be in the game already. Just barely enough to have a strong urge to pull from players in terms of popularity. So you can see why I'm skeptical they'd have brand new characters only in that banner. Fates also has bunch of popular unreleased characters, but they're Nohrians, which we just got. There's Rinkah and Lilith as well, but I guess they could make a Revelations banner just before CYL3. Like in December/January. I'm no Fates fan, just trying to analyse what makes the most sense in terms of character popularity.

For farfetched we have Kliff, Aversa, Haar and Louise. The most popular non-beast units of both genders 

Echoes has Rinea, Python and Conrad. They could throw in a GHB here

Hmm. We've gotten plenty of Awakening and Fates lately, but we're short on Tellius, which has a ton of huge gaps.

Perhaps Version 3.0 will launch with a Tellius banner, including Ranulf or Lethe as the first best unit. Followed by Selkie in Farfetched Heroes 2, of course.

55 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hmm. We've gotten plenty of Awakening and Fates lately, but we're short on Tellius, which has a ton of huge gaps.

Perhaps Version 3.0 will launch with a Tellius banner, including Ranulf or Lethe as the first best unit. Followed by Selkie in Farfetched Heroes 2, of course.

The problem with Tellius right now is that all of it's popular unreleased characters are beast units.

As for when beast units will be included. I wouldn't get my hopes up so soon

Edited by silveraura25

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

At least it's not Taitiu and Larchel (though it sounds like you do need Tailtius based on the Arena thread). I've pulled 5 of each of them as 5-stars in the time since I got them to +10.

Tailtiu is at least Blarblade+, but since every new tome user these days gets a unique weapon, there isn't much use for that, even.

I would kill for Distant Def fodder. (My only source right now is Celica, of which I've only gotten 1 spare copy.)

5-star Legault also seems to like me a lot.

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

The problem with Tellius right now is that all of it's popular unreleased characters are beast units.

Jill. Haar.

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I can make good use of 8 Micaiahs, for merge! I demand a trade heroes option!

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

As for when beast units will be included. I wouldn't get my hopes up so soon

Exactly. Perfect reason to make a new Tellius banner when they finally add beast units, and at this point, it would be silly for them to wait any longer than version 3.0.

Unreleased Tellius characters who made the top 100 on CYL2 are Tibarn, Haar, Ranulf, and Lethe, in that order. Moving on to the top 200, we get Nailah, Jill, Ilyana, Leanne, Greil, Reyson, and Shinon. (Most of these were with split votes, so arguably they count for more than a non-Archanea/Tellius character at that rank.)

Even without beasts, you could put together a color-balanced banner of something like Ilyana, Shinon, and Jill or Haar. But the whole reason I was talking about Tellius was based on the expectation that beasts will finally be on the table. They could put Lethe or Ranulf in red to round it out.