• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm glad we had this empowering diqussion and came together to agree on Summer Lon'qu and Keaton 2K19~

Speaking of Forging Bonds, I hope we get good accessories. I only used Celica's and Veronica's from last time and I can never be assed to play enough to get the EX ones. So many of my babies need some goodies~

11 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I'm glad we had this empowering diqussion and came together to agree on Summer Lon'qu and Keaton 2K19~

Speaking of Forging Bonds, I hope we get good accessories. I only used Celica's and Veronica's from last time and I can never be assed to play enough to get the EX ones. So many of my babies need some goodies~

Not liking the helmets? Blasphemy.

Spoiler

We're getting a maid's headband, Knight's visor, thick rimmed glasses and a star hairpin for the next forging bonds

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

There is a sneak peak of the non-EX reward accessories in the newspost about the event (the pic with the bonus accessories), so you didn’t have to spoiler them.

Anyway, the maid’s headband and the non-EX glasses are what I’m looking forward to, the rest are meh. I can get closer to making Faye a maid because she cute:
faye-maid.png

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Anyway, the maid’s headband and the non-EX glasses are what I’m looking forward to, the rest are meh.

Even if you don’t care for them, the descriptions for Ophelia’s accessories are A+ at least.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Even if you don’t care for them, the descriptions for Ophelia’s accessories are A+ at least.

They are pretty funny, yeah, but they could have looked better. Not a fan of sticking random trash on one’s face and saying it’s a decoration.

I thought the helmets were a little big. The Imperial Tiaras were hard to find a match for too, but after a while I realized they go perfectly on Tharja and Bride Tharja.

Hopefully the new accessories look alright on somebody. It bugs me not having them all being worn, even if I don't actually use all the units wearing them..

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I thought the helmets were a little big. The Imperial Tiaras were hard to find a match for too, but after a while I realized they go perfectly on Tharja and Bride Tharja.

I gave the helmets to the Whitewing sisters (green for Palla, blue for Catria, red for Est) and the weird turquoise-pink one to Peri. Dunno about the latter, its colourscheme is stupid.

I gave the EX tiara to Sharena and the original one to Sakura to stand in for the Hoshidan solar crown.

35 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The Imperial Tiaras were hard to find a match for too

They look good on every female though in my opinion. I gave the Imperial Tiara to Celica and the EX version to BB!Cordelia, and I want more for all the ladies in my army.

4 hours ago, Johann said:

From what I've read, the position Lon'qu uses is for parrying attacks aimed at the head.

I'm talking about his demeanor. Compare his expression and posture with that of Lilina, Raven, or Zelgius. Lon'qu is staring death down without any rage, fear, or amusement. He's just waiting for your next move and his chance to end you.

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Quan's not enough of a pretty boy that I'd put him under female XP

Well, I think he's beautiful. :p

There are so many people and I moved some around. I had regular Chrom, regular M!Corrin, Leif, Quan, and regular Xander in vulnerable at first before deciding they should he in bracing if I was going to put regular Roy, regular Tana, and adult Tiki in bracing despite how hurt they looked, but they were still trying to defend themselves in a composed manner.

Also, I just realized I completely skipped over F!Corrin.

Edited by Kaden

Why is it impossible to even theoretically hold multiple of any given accessory? I get the no duplicates in the case of the seals: four Quick Ripostes or four Distant Defences would be overkill. But accessories are harmless because they are pure cosmetics. It would be exceptionally cute and satisfying to outfit your whole team with Celica’s headbands, for example.

Re: Boobs.  If you don't have 'em, this ain't the place to theorize about what they feel like.

Re: Everything Else.  We're not in charge of the designs, or nonsense like the 3DS Dark Mage costumes wouldn't exist.  Whining isn't going to solve the issue, either.

Re: This Topic.  I just started the new Forging Bonds quest. . .and I miss the first two.  I can't take this one seriously.  Help.

Spoiler

Nina in a barrel gave me mixed feelings.  On one hand, I recognize the reference.  On the other hand, said reference should've ended with her being punched in the face.

And then Alfonse put on his bunny suit. I wonder what Nina will think of that.

I haven't really had a reason to level him since I got him in the last legendary banner since he's just bench material with a terrible nature, but I have no one else to level, so I may as well do it. Accompanying him will be 4* copies Lon'qu, Subaki and Cain. I swear Nina didn't bribe me to do it, it's just that these four plus Jamke are my only non-40 heroes.

I only put accessories on the guys. I thought the tiara actually looked pretty good on CYL Ephraim although I can't remember who it's on currently.

I put two of the helmets on Cain and Abel, and they made me realise... the two knights sit differently on their horses. I can't remember which one, but one sits further forward than the other when I was flicking between them :)

Hector's EX helmet (or the other one... whichever matched his colour scheme) really suited him, while I liked the last remaining one on Groom Marth.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

So the fates forging bonds has the characters overplaying their gimmicks in a ridiculous setting.

It only took three episodes for the grindfest’s “writing” to come to complete shit. New record?

After playing with Anna a bit more, she's carried pretty hard by the +4 all stats from Arena. Some of that's fixable by switching TA-3 with Fury or something, but the +10 hp is pretty big. Then again, she doesn't really need sustain if she isn't a bonus unit, so I guess it's alright.

(I do like her spread a lot, though, probably the best one out of the starting 3, unless you happen to have a blue heavy box.)

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

So the fates forging bonds has the characters overplaying their gimmicks in a ridiculous setting.

Should have seen this coming

Yeah, so far it's very uninteresting. Nina's are the worst for me, and i don't even want her accessories.

7 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Hide contents

We're getting a maid's headband, Knight's visor, thick rimmed glasses and a star hairpin for the next forging bonds

The helmets cover up too much of their faces, SMH.

Cool, I knew about the glasses and headband. Now I have to decide who will get what, hmmmm~

It would have been nice if the previous banner had had a Forging Bonds.

Quan, Ethlyn/Jamke, Lewyn and Silvia might have been a bit more interesting to read about for me... and we could have had Lewyn's scarf thing as an accessory ^.^

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It would have been nice if the previous banner had had a Forging Bonds.

Quan, Ethlyn/Jamke, Lewyn and Silvia might have been a bit more interesting to read about for me... and we could have had Lewyn's scarf thing as an accessory ^.^

It would also work a lot better to introduce these characters to the world at large since they were from a japan exclusive game. 

Yeah I felt Genealogy would have been nice to have a Forging Bonds event. Would be interesting to see what kind of accessories they would have gotten. I imaginge Sylvia would give like...oversized ribbons or something haha

The one now is light-hearted at least and is a nice change. I may have already reached A support for Silas lol. Yeah he's probably the most normal and boring but I do like how they added an inferiority feeling which makes him even more relatable to me. 

Also more Flora dialogue is always nice since Fates gave her the poor fate of being Corrinsexual