Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

No wonder LL!Ephraim is smiling. He must be real proud of himself to put that ahegao face on Laegjarn.

Disgusting.

Well if that isn't enough for you, I got one with a far superior waifu's winning smile too. And thanks for making me waste time looking up what the hell "ahegao" is.

Spoiler

KlCNDZk.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well if that isn't enough for you, I got one with a far superior waifu's winning smile too.

Beautiful. I am jealous of that fish. I want to be permanently stabbed by SA!Cordelia too.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And thanks for making me waste time looking up what the hell "ahegao" is.

You learn something new every day!

3 hours ago, XRay said:

(unless you are talking about Cipher, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, or Three Houses).

At the very least the Cipher quartet that got into SoV should be included. Yuzu, Emma, Randal, and Shade!

You forgot Warriors too. While Rowan, Lianna, and Darius will just be more Sword Infantries, Red Tome Cav Elise, Bowkura, and Lissaxe are all necessary alts.

Lastly, I'd give a life to have TMS represented. PLEASE IS! 

Give Me!! the Black Rain that makes me Feel. With those who would be Maybe Friends, Maybe Lovers, let me make Raindrop Memories to fill my Dream Catcher. Under the Moon, as I pass through The Tunnel Home, let me play this Beastie Game with a Reincarnation of my favorite Mirage Master. As I pass through The Labyrinth of chaos that is life, FEH with the TMS crew, I will rise above, I shall Fly: You're My Wind.

Thus I beg of thee IS, tell me This World Isn't An Illusion. I offer this purehearted wish upon the sacred Fire Emblem: The Opera of Light!

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Also, bringing back Surtr as a fuck you to everyone would be fun too. Thought I was dead? Still alive because summoning and shit, motherfucker.

Undying Flame: Surtr.

By Lady Hel, or Loki, or somebody else, he is resurrected, with a vengeance, fetid flesh, and the shadowflames of the netherworld. Whatever remained of his sanity is gone, and his power has only grown; his sole pulse of existence, is to annihilate you who had disgraced him in life.

So as long as his new master has a use for him, he will revive endlessly. The flesh might be destroyed, but his soul will persist, firmly in the distant clutches of your true foe. And by their magic, a body renewed shall be his time and again. Hurry and find the mastermind, all will otherwise be for naught.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

At the very least the Cipher quartet that got into SoV should be included. Yuzu, Emma, Randal, and Shade!

As much as I want to see them in Heroes, I do not think they will make it in game any time soon.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You forgot Warriors too. While Rowan, Lianna, and Darius will just be more Sword Infantries, Red Tome Cav Elise, Bowkura, and Lissaxe are all necessary alts.

I cannot believe I remembered Tokyo Mirage Sessions but I forgot about Warriors.

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lastly, I'd give a life to have TMS represented. PLEASE IS! 

Give Me!! the Black Rain that makes me Feel. With those who would be Maybe Friends, Maybe Lovers, let me make Raindrop Memories to fill my Dream Catcher. Under the Moon, as I pass through The Tunnel Home, let me play this Beastie Game with a Reincarnation of my favorite Mirage Master. As I pass through The Labyrinth of chaos that is life, FEH with the TMS crew, I will rise above, I shall Fly: You're My Wind.

Thus I beg of thee IS, tell me This World Isn't An Illusion. I offer this purehearted wish upon the sacred Fire Emblem: The Opera of Light!

11/10 for this, majestic ~

Nohr banner was pretty terrible to me, I built it up to 4.75% and got a +def -hp Shigure and a +res -atk Nina. It was pretty lame because I was aiming for Ophelia but oh well.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

Your Surtr better pray to not see me in Arena offense or Arena Assault. I will have his anus and manhood wrecked and smashed with Thunder fists or Meisterschwert.

Well, it ain't my Surtr. :p

Nina mentions in chapter 13 that a mysterious man summoned her and that's why she and the other Nohrian Dusks are fighting against you. Whoever that mysterious summoner is, he could summon Surtr again because why not.

46 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Nina mentions in chapter 13 that a mysterious man summoned her and that's why she and the other Nohrian Dusks are fighting against you. Whoever that mysterious summoner is, he could summon Surtr again because why not.

Introducing Nega Kiran! And "man" here is only a misnomer, Nina couldn't actually tell the person's sex from what she saw, and just guessed what it was.

If Sylvia were to be demoted she gives deluge dance at 4* rarity

If Silas were to be demoted he gives Steady Stance at 4* rarity

Huh, something interesting about powercreep rallies. Even if you were to get a unit in the 4* pool with it, the skill is 5* locked

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Silvia dropped

Ye. Now can we all finally face the fact Lene didn't drop because of Sword Valor and not because she's a dance

Deluge dance is her 4* skill

So I guess I was right all along Lene's big deal was her Valor more than being a dancer. I figured it'd be Silvia going down.

I also just got a copy of her pulling on the new banner. +atk -def, which is alright. But that's 13 def, so I'm not sure if I should promote her or not..

Darn. A tiny part of me hoped it would be Quan so I could +10 him.

Oh well, I need to concentrate on the ones I've already slated for +10ing anyway :)

At least I will soon have someone in all colours to hope for when pulling 4* - Libra for green, Legault for colourless, Silas for blue and Silvia for red ^.^

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I obviously chose the perfect accessory for Cherche:

Screenshot_20180921-171323.jpgScreenshot_20180921-171854.jpg

I think the EX version looks better on her. Opinions?

The ex version reminds me of the veils brides wear for some reason. Anyways, go for Ex.

Welp, I think I'll save my orbs for the Muspel banner if the legendary banner doesn't have a single decent color line-up

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I obviously chose the perfect accessory for Cherche:

Screenshot_20180921-171323.jpgScreenshot_20180921-171854.jpg

I think the EX version looks better on her. Opinions?

The EX version clashes a bit with the Wing-like thingies that look like they could tear her neck.

Choose EX if you want to hide them, normal if you want them to show.

@silveraura25 @RexBolt
I went with normal version for Cherche and gave the EX to another best girl:
Screenshot_20180921-191721.jpg

Oh and about the winglike thingy around Cherche’s neck; it comes directly from Minerva’s BSFE design:
Portrait_minerva_febs.png

Yes, Cherche is a huge fangirl of Minerva the princess.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also what's BSFE?

Long ago—between Genealogy and Thracia—a series of four chapters were broadcast via Satellaview online system. They were set in Archanea before or concurrently with main events, featured full voice acting, and used Mystery’s engine but completely new portraits (the second-best in the series according to yours truly). The chapters were remade for New Mystery.

With the Muspell banner here and the next one likely being Halloween, I want to get my prediction itch scratched. 

I believe we'll get Elise and Leo, and Owain and Severa. Elise and Leo have two less alts than their siblings and haven't gotten a new one for over a year. Leo has official Halloween art, which might come into play. 

Owain and Severa are both popular characters without alts, and since they're tied both to Inigo - who's got a dancer alt - and the Nohrian royals, this seems likely to me. The paralogue would likely be about Elise and Leo mistaking Owain and Severa for their Fates selves. 

Looking at Helbindi's spread, I kind of wish he had more speed. With his Prf giving speed half the time he'd do great in the 28-32 range where he doesn't really double people, but doesn't really get doubled either (assuming his buff is up). That said, without his Prf his min-maxed spread gives him more options, so wanting him with a bit more speed is just a personal thing---since I like running Prfs even when they're pointless.

Off-topic: I kind of want a Selena alt rather than Severa, I just like her Fates armor design a lot more than Awakenings. (And I'm also kind of curious about how they'd make Severa's spread good for a bow cav without raising her stats---low hp, low atk, high everything else is really hard to use when you don't have decent BST.)

3 hours ago, Thane said:

With the Muspell banner here and the next one likely being Halloween, I want to get my prediction itch scratched. 

I believe we'll get Elise and Leo, and Owain and Severa. Elise and Leo have two less alts than their siblings and haven't gotten a new one for over a year. Leo has official Halloween art, which might come into play. 

Owain and Severa are both popular characters without alts, and since they're tied both to Inigo - who's got a dancer alt - and the Nohrian royals, this seems likely to me. The paralogue would likely be about Elise and Leo mistaking Owain and Severa for their Fates selves. 

I would be here for this and at the same time I wouldn't because it would mean I'd be pulling for every hero on both Halloween banners, OTL

But I really want Halloween Elise and Leo, FFS

Also, yaayyyy Silvia dropped! The +10 dream is real!